Artemis , Gurgaon
- Artemis Hospital, established in 2007, spread across 9 acres, is a 400 plus bed; state-of-the-art multi-speciality hospital located in Gurgaon, India.
- Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- Designed as one of the most advanced in India, Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.
- Artemis has put modern technology in the hands of renowned from across the country and abroad to set new standards in healthcare.
- The medical practices and procedures followed in the hospital are research oriented and benchmarked against the best in the world.
- Top-notch services, in a warm, open centric environment, clubbed with affordability, has made us one of the most revered hospitals in the country.
- In 2011 it received the 'Asia Pacific Hand Hygiene Excellence Award' by WHO.
- Alongwith state-of-the-art infrastructure, the hospital excels in the fields of cardiology, neurology, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics and emergency care
Hospals will get India's best surgeons to give you a detailed treatment plan, and the best possible pricing.