Blk Hospital , New Delhi
- Dr. B L Kapur, an eminent Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, set up a Charitable Hospital in 1930 at Lahore. In 1947, he moved to post-partition India and set up a Maternity Hospital at Ludhiana. In 1956 on the invitation of the then Prime Minister, Dr. B L Kapur initiated the project for setting up a 200 bed hospital in Delhi. The hospital was inaugurated by the Prime Minister, Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru on 2nd January, 1959.
- By 1984, when the hospital celebrated its Silver Jubilee, it was an expanding hospital well on its way to becoming Delhiâ€™s premier multispecialty institute. Services offered included General Surgery, Ophthalmology, ENT, Dentistry, Pulmonology, Intensive Care and Orthopedics, apart from mother & child care.
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital has a unique combination of the best in class technology, put to use by the best names in the professional circles to ensure world-class health care to all patients. Spread on five acres of land, with a capacity of 650 beds, BLK Super Speciality Hospital is one of the largest tertiary care private hospitals in the country, BLK has consistently ranked amongst the Top 10 Multi Super Specialty Hospitals in Delhi NCR. The outpatient services are spread on two floors with 60 consultation rooms. All ambulatory services have been designed with intent to create dedicated aides for all specialities, with their interventional services in close vicinity. Therefore, whether it is the proximity of diagnostic services and blood bank to the emergency or one of the best Endoscopy suites to ensure timely and efficient services, the infrastructure speaks volumes about BLK's commitment to 'PASSION FOR HEALING'.
- The hospital has 17 state-of-the-art well equipped modular operation theatres with three stage air filtration and gas scavenging system to ensure patient safety. All the Operation Theatres are fitted with best in class pendants, operating lights, anaesthesia work stations and advanced information management system.
- The Hospital has one of the biggest critical care programmes in the region with 125 beds in different intensive care units viz Medical, Surgical, Cardiac, Paediatrics, Neonatology, Neurosciences and Organ Transplant. All critical care beds are in the close vicinity of the Operation Theatre complex for easy accessibility and continuity of care. Each Critical care unit is equipped with high end patient monitoring devices, ventilators and dedicated isolation rooms. Facilities for haemodialysis, CRRT, SLED, endoscopy and bronchoscopy are available 24X7 by the bedside.
- Liver and Renal Transplant Centres have been equipped with dedicated ICUs with individual hepafilters, specialized instruments and equipments, Veno-venous bypass system and dedicated anaesthesia equipment.
- The Hospital has specialized birthing suites with telemetric foetal monitors to follow the progression of labor, and also the facility for the family to stay with the patient during the labor. A dedicated operation theatre adjacent to the labour room helps in shortening the response time in case there is a need to conduct the delivery through surgical means.
- The Hospital's advanced Building Management System provides for multi-tiered access control, electronic security systems with integrated CCTVs spanning across the facility and advanced fire management system amongst other utilities. The Hospital is the first in NCR to install and start using automatic pneumatic chute system to enhance the efficiency and efficacy of health care delivery.
- The whole campus is Wi-Fi enabled, with the vision of the Hospital becoming the first truly paper-less healthcare facility in the country. BLK has top of the line Hospital Information System (HIS) system which is seemingly connected across outpatient, inpatient and diagnostic areas. The system has facility for contemporary electronic medical records (EMR) with remote-accessibility enabling ongoing consultation to patients from distance as well.
Hospals will get India's best surgeons to give you a detailed treatment plan, and the best possible pricing.