Fortis Noida , Noida
- Fortis Hospital, Noida is a premier state-of-the-art facility with over 200 beds including 7 operation theatres.
- The hospital is positioned as a Centre of Excellence in oncology, orthopaedics, neuroscience, liver transplant, kidney transplant, and with a key focus on cardiac sciences and emergency trauma care services.
- The hospital is the only corporate facility in Uttar Pradesh that covers an entire array of specialities from diagnostics to organ transplant (kidney & liver).
- The second mega hub hospital, in the Fortis Healthcare group, it caters to the special needs of patients and their families.
- The hospital has been designed and developed to deliver patient care with maximum ease, warmth and effectiveness.
- Since it began operations in 2004, the hospital has become the prime tertiary healthcare Centre in the city. It addresses a wide range of healthcare needs and prides itself in performing many first procedures in India and U.P.
- The Cardiac Centre for Excellence at Fortis Hospital, Noida has carved a name for itself in the medical fraternity. The hospital is known for its high standards in excellence and cardiology and cardiac surgery amongst others. A professional and highly experienced team of cardiologists, duly supported by the latest medical technology makes it possible to offer patients the best possible medical attention.
- The hospital has also emerged as one of the leading referral Centre for renal science across the country. It is equipped with a spacious state-of-the-art dialysis unit that minimises the risk of infection to ensure a safer dialysis process for our patients.
- It offers comprehensive and superior cardiac care to the patients. Commitment toward the patient welfare and to providing quality healthcare is reflected in the unique design attributes of the hospital. The NABH accredited hospital has an allocation space that exceeds the current Indian norm of 800-900 sq.ft/bed. This allows for better flexibility to adapt and accommodate future requirements of patient care. Hospitalâ€™s approach is based on patient centricity, state-of-the-art emergency response, integrity, teamwork, ownership and innovation, combines compassionate patient care with clinical excellence, to achieve a single-minded objective-- â€œSaving and Enriching lives.â€
Hospals will get India's best surgeons to give you a detailed treatment plan, and the best possible pricing.