Indraprastha Apollo Hospital , New Delhi
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi is a multi-specialty tertiary acute care hospital with 710 beds and one of the most sought after destinations in Asia for healthcare.
- A state-of-the art modern facility in the heart of the capital, it is spread over 15 acres and has a built-up area of over 600,000 square feet.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi is a flagship hospital of the Apollo Hospitals Group that epitomises the clinical excellence that the Apollo Group stands for.
- Clinical excellence aims at the best clinical outcomes for patients.
- Achieving the best clinical outcomes for the most complex diseases requires the best staff supported by latest technology and standardized processes..
- It engage the best consultants through a rigorous credentialing and privileging process who are supported by the best healthcare staff.
- Regular training programs, conferences and continuing medical education programs are undertaken to keep the staff abreast with the latest developments in their fields.
- It has the latest and Best-in-Class medical technologies like PET- MR, PET-CT, Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System, BrainLab Navigation System, Portable CT Scanner, NovalisTx, Tilting MRI, Cobalt based HDR Brachytherapy, DSA Lab, Hyperbaric Chamber, Fibroscan, Endosonography, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner to provide world-class care
- That Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals became the first hospital in India to be JCI accredited in 2005 stands testimony to our standardized processes.
- It is also became the first hospital to be reaccredited in 2008 and 2011. It has NABL accredited clinical laboratories and a state of the art blood bank.
Hospals will get India's best surgeons to give you a detailed treatment plan, and the best possible pricing.