Shoulder Replacement Treatment in India
Shoulder replacement surgery involves replacing the ends of the damaged upper arm bone (humerus) and usually the shoulder bone (scapula) or cap them with artificial surfaces lined with plastic or metal and plastic.
How It Works
Need help in organizing medical travel to India?
- An incision is made over the shoulder joint to open up the area.
- After this the surgeon will remove the head (top) of the upper arm bone (humerus).
- After this he will cement the new metal head and stem into place & smooth the surface of the old socket and cement the new one in place.
- Incision is then closed with staples or sutures.
- In the end a dressing (bandage) is placed over the wound.
Hospals will get India's best surgeons to give you a detailed treatment plan, and the best possible pricing.