Top 10 Dental Implant Hospitals in India
If you are looking for a Dental Implant, India is the most affordable and cost-effective destination. Dental implant centres in the country are world-renowned.
A dental implant is a natural titanium post, just like a root of a tooth which is surgically positioned into the jaw bone and under the gum line that allows a new teeth replacement or bridge into that area.
Symptoms of Dental Implant that has failed to position the teeth
- It can be a reaction to the metal used for the dental implant
- Severe Pain and Discomfort
- Sudden Allergic Reactions
- Difficulty while chewing and Biting
- Swollen Gums
- Implant tooth movements
- Teeth Grinding
Cosmetic Dentistry Includes
- Adult Orthodontics
- Bonding, Bridges & Crowns
- Early Orthodontics
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Whitening Veneers
Dental Procedures Include
- Root Canals
- Tooth Removal
Top 10 Dental Implant Centre’s in India
1. Dr Alkagupta Clinic, Janakpuri New Delhi
Dr Alka Gupta, BDS.MDS is an Oral and Maxillo Facial Surgeon and has over 10+ years of experience in Implantology and hundreds of successful dental implant experience. She performs all kinds of dental implant procedures with most modern equipment. She is available in other hospitals too.
Address: C-2 D Block, Block C2D/1A, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110058
Mobile - 098100 65530
2. Indraprastha Apollo White Dental Hospitals, New Delhi
The hospital staff is highly qualified, experienced and renowned doctors of the town. The state of art X-Guide technology is made available to enable your dental implant process in a most secured, painless and caregiving way. The hospital has a range of experienced Prosthodontics and Dental Implant Specialists.
Address: Apollo Hospitals, Mathura Rd, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110076
Mobile: 088008 81347
3. Medanta, The Medicity Gurgaon
Medanta is a mega-chain of Multispeciality Hospitals all across the town. It is a centre for advanced medical treatment. The hospital has facilities for international patients which is not very costly and makes easy stay arrangements. The hospital campus is 1100 acres.
The hospital offers a second opinion from the world’s best doctors and treats over 20,000 international patients is a record in itself. Patients facility and lounge system add the benefit to the dental tourists. The hospital offers comprehensive and preventive dental implant treatment.
Address: CH Baktawar Singh Rd, near Olympus, Medicity, Islampur Colony, Sector 38, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Phone: 0124 414 1414
4. FMS Dental Hospitals for Face makeover and Smile back clinics, Hyderabad
The hospital has a commendable track record of treating over a million dental cases in 25 years, the second-best World Dental Center as per GCR rating. The hospital is a one-stop destination for all dental implants with CBCD, CAD and ICU. It offers treatments like bone grafts, teeth replacement, zygoma implants, pterygoid implants, sinus implants, periodontics, endodontics, orthodontics, laser dentistry and more.
Address: Door No. 8-2-293/82/A/725, Road No. 37, Hi-Tech City Road, CBI Colony, Near Daspalla Hotel, Jubilee Hills Hyderabad, Telangana, India 500033
Phone: +91-88850 60770
5. Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital ,Mumbai
The hospital is a paradise for all patients who are seeking a state of the art and modern non-invasive treatment, launched by the Reliance Group in 2006. It is the only hospital in Mumbai that has a Full-Time Specialist System or FTSS with 750 speciality beds.
It has a three-room intraoperative MRI suite IMRIS and has performed over 1000 robotic surgeries within a month. It offers all international treatment and facilities. Center for Dental Care is best in Mumbai for Periodontics, Cosmetics Dentistry and Dental Implants.
Address: Rao Saheb, Achutrao Patwardhan Marg, Four Bungalows, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053
Phone: 022 4269 6969
6. Vivek’s MS Ram Dental Hospital, Chennai
Dr M S Rams hospitals have already served more than 50,000 patients. The hospitals offer facilities to an international patient with stay arrangements and visit plan. Specialist in all cosmetics and Digital dentistry plan. He is a Digital Dental Implant specialist for all Guided, Basal, Bone Graft, Zygoma treatment.
Address: Vallalar Illam, no.68, Anna St, Chitlapakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600064
Phone: 097104 42527
7. Max Hospitals, Delhi
Max group of hospitals offers a specialized dental implant facility for adolescent and adults. The mega-hospital group specializes in health tourism aspects for international visitors in India. The group is located in 14 cities and handles a large section of patients through its best 2300 plus doctors and super specialists.
It has set its own exceptional medical treatment values through a state of the art technology for all kinds of aesthetics and reconstructive dental implant surgeries. Max is a smart super speciality hospital in all aspects.
Address: 1, 2, Press Enclave Marg, Saket Institutional Area, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
Phone: 011 2651 5050
8. The Dental Hub, Gurgaon
The Dental hospital has over 15 years of experience for treating dental patients and successful Dental Implant, equipment and specialists. The dedicated staff makes special arrangements for international patients. The place offers all CBCT and Laser Dental procedures for a single tooth or all mouth rehabilitation.
Address: C6-1065 Park Drive, Golf Course Road, DLF Phase 5, Sector 54, Gurugram, Haryana 122011
Phone: 088604 51667
9. Shalby Multispeciality Hospitals, Ahmedabad
Shalby hospital group operates in 11 cities of the country and provides ready, affordable access to infrastructure for over 2,000 beds. The hospital offers a wide range of dental implant surgery and treatment opportunities and exposure to a highly specialized doctor for various kinds of dental implantation process and cosmetic restoration plans.
Address: Sarkhej - Gandhinagar Hwy, opposite of Karnavati Club, Ramdev Nagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
Phone: 079 4020 3000
10 . Billroth Hospitals, Chennai
It is a super speciality hospital that deals with critical ailments, procedures for various Cosmetic surgery, Dental Implant procedures and reconstructive microsurgery. The hospital is equipped with 7 major and 3 minor theatres. It has a separate Institute for Dental Sciences. Get the best, affordable single implant, partial implants and bridges solutions here.
Address: 43, Lakshmi Talkies Rd, Shenoy Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600030
Phone: 072994 04040
Best Scoliosis Treatment Hospitals In India
- Scoliosis is a spine related curvature that occurs during the growth of spurt and just before puberty. Scoliosis can take a bad curve due to cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, the reasons for which are unknown.
- Most of the cases are mild, with a few known symptoms. The complications become prominent as the children grow. Sometimes there is a requirement of surgery , at other times the brace works like a miracle for the cause.
- The treatment of the Scoliosis is not easy as it is related to the spine which is the most critical bone sequence of the body.
- The condition of a Scoliosis prone patient ranges from good to fair. It depends upon how early the problem has been diagnosed and treated safely.
Scoliosis can develop into four state or kinds that depend upon an age group and progresses through all, almost the same:
- Congenital Scoliosis
- Neuromuscular Scoliosis
- Adolescence Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Adult Denovo Scoliosis
- The anterior approach allows an additional segment motion which shares the load of the main affected segments of the spine The recovery time is less than 4 weeks
- The surgery should stop the spine curve
- Scoliosis can affect the Heart and Lungs. Damage occurs when the spine curvature is 70 degrees. A curve of 100 degrees can cause severe damage to the position of Heart and Lungs.
- Surgery can prevent other future trauma of spine pains and arthritis.
Scoliosis Care Management -Post Surgery
- The patients can walk after 2 or 3 days after surgery and if they are okay then the patient is discharged after 6 -7 days
- The more immobile the spine is kept, the better the spine will fuse after surgery
- Bending and lifting is also discouraged
- The patient needs to be monitored continuously for 2-3 years with X-rays
- Once the bone is fused, it becomes normal
- The patients are asked for activity after a thoracic fusion, between the upper and the lower thoracic and lumbar spine.
- Female patients can deliver baby after the scoliosis fusion.
Various types of Scoliosis Surgeries are available in India, which is as per the age and the actual medical condition, the spine of the patient
- Anterior -Posterior approach
- Frontal Approach
- Thoracoscopic Surgery
- Thoracic Plasty
- Flatback Surgery
- Kyphosis Surgery
- Partial or Complete Vertebra Remove
- Vertebral Column Resection
Indian doctors are well known for their extraordinary achievements in the field of Scoliosis surgeries in the world.
Scoliosis can be treated in non-surgical method which depends on the curve and progression of the condition. It includes a proper fitness routine, brace and few sittings with your doctor to analyze the curvature.
Symptoms for Scoliosis Treatment depends upon the age and the medical condition of the patient. Most common ones are:
- Uneven shoulders and blades
- Uneven Hips
- S or C shaped spine posture
- Unequal distance between arms and the body sphere
- Ribs that stick out in one area need treatment
- Uneven waist fold since birth but discovered now
We suggest you the 7 Best Scoliosis Treatment Hospitals in India
1. Kedar Ortho Hospital
Kedar Ortho Hospital, Porur Chennai is for Bone, Joint and Spine treatment and surgery. The 50-bed hospital has all the modern amenities to remove your Ortho or Scoliosis issues. Kedar Ortho is a dedicated accident and trauma care centre. The hospital specializes in Arthroscopy, Tetraplegics, Paraplegics, Pediatric Orthology, Oncology. The hospital owns stare of the art technology for top class scoliosis and back-related surgery platform.
Address: Kedar Hospital Mugalivakkam Main Road, Porur, Chennai - 600 125
Phone : 044 2252 3407 / 2252 3445
3. Lotus Multispeciality Healthcare, Bangalore
The hospital inpatient care cost-effective and comfort for patients from international destinations. The hospital specializes in non-communicable diseases, digital clarity for all bone-related and scoliosis issues. The hospital offers specialized solutions for a full spectrum of orthopedic disorders, treatment, surgery and diagnostics include pediatric upper appendage, lower appendage and spine conditions.
Address: #11/12, Jananakshi Arcade, opposite Sri Jananakshi school, RR Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560098
Phone: 080 2979 3922
3. Columbia Asia Hospital, Bangalore
The hospital has many branches in India and is well known for patient care and cure success. The hospital offers Shoulder Surgeries, revision knee and hip replacement surgeries, disc surgery, hematoma and spinal surgeries for a scoliosis recovery plan.
Address 26/4, Brigade Gateway, Beside Metro, Malleswaram West, Bangalore - 560 055
Phone: +91 80 6165 6262
4. Columbia India Hospital, Palam Vihar Delhi
The hospital is for advanced surgery. The hospital offers a full range of Scoliosis treatment through the fusion of joints, osteomyelitis, congenital hip dysplasia, juvenile metabolic bone disorders and even more.
Address: Ansal Plaza Near Gol Chakkar, Block F, Palam Vihar, Gurugram, Haryana 122017
Phone: 0124 616 5666
5. W Pratiksha Hospital, Gurgaon
The hospital offers space, bedside ultra-modern monitoring systems and has a good 25 years record for treating orthopedic patients.
The flagship hospital of Pratiksha Group, it offers keyhole surgery for hip, shoulders adjustment, sub acromial decompression, arthroscopic rotator cup repair, sue implants, stem cells rehabilitation, meniscal transplant and more.
Address: Golf Course Ext Rd, Sushant Lok-II, Shushant Lok 2, Sector 56, Gurugram, Haryana 122011
Phone: 0124 413 1091
6. Hinduja Hospital ,Khar
Hinduja hospital is a multi-speciality hospital in Mumbai with advanced treatment and medical facilities. Automated with 26 bed ICU
Hinduja hospital is the best hospital for spine scoliosis and orthopedic treatment and surgeries. The hospital offers complex joint replacement, cardiac and keyhole surgeries.
The hospital has an effective non-invasive treatment plan for complex bone and spine problems. The hospital offers back-up rehabilitation.
Address: Marvela, 724, 11th Rd, Khar, Khar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400052
Phone: 022 6174 6180
7. Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata
Apollo offers the best doctors and spine treatment consultations from all over the country, equipped with all modern surgical facilities and automation.
Apollo hospitals are the best spine surgery hospital in the country. It offers 3rd generation spinal implants in India, musculoskeletal impairments, peripheral nerve disorder treatment, sacroiliac joint dysfunction, scoliosis, metal alloys implant for crippling bones deformity and more.
Address:156, Famous Cine Labs, Behind Everest Building, Tardeo Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400034
Phone: 022 4332 4500
Top 5 Cranioplasty Centres In India
- Cranioplasty is a treatment, surgery required mostly after traumatic injuries. In all age groups, the act of tumor removal or a decompress craniotomy is common causes for the surgery due to cranial defects.
- The brighter aspect of a cranioplasty is not only a repair of cranial defects, cosmetic improvement. It also improves psychological drawbacks and improves social performances.
- Epilepsy decreases after cranioplasty. But there are instances that cranioplasty surgery causes hydrocephalus, infection and brain swelling.
- In children’s below four years, if there is an intact dura meter, the cranium closure is achieved. The doctors generally wait for the cranioplasty to prevent autograft or allograft infections. In case of infection, the wait time can be from 6 months to 1 year.
- We suggest you the best places in India to deliver a timed cranioplasty.
- Cranioplasty involves usage of metals and nonmetals to repair the cranial defects caused by previous trauma, decompressive craniectomy. It is performed by filling a wide scope of synthetic materials or a bone piece that is suitable for a bone, cell condition.
- The operation may occur two times a year. Firstly to place the material and the next one is more cosmetic.
Cranioplasty Material has necessary implications:
- They are resistant to infections
- Non-dilation with Heat
- Easy to shape, not very expensive
- Ready to Use and Radiolucency
Non-Metal Cranioplasty Materials
- Celluloid, Tantalum and Methyl Methacrylate
- Polyethylene and Silicon
- Corelle, Ceramic, Courtois
- Metal Allografts
Successful Cranioplasty Surgery removes the threats and protects the brain .In the recent technology-based CT SCAN ,CAD and MRI developments, the surgery is used for cosmetics developments, accelerate and improve neurological conditions.
We suggest you the best Cranioplasty centres in India that provided end to end success.
All hospitals suggested by us adhere to the present social distancing and sanitizations plans as per international standards.
1. Fortis Hospital, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore Chennai
Fortis is one of the best destinations for Cranioplasty surgery and treatment in India. It has nine branches in Delhi, NCR itself provides world-class service to the international patients of almost 40 countries. It has 4000 operational beds and over 400 Diagnostics centres
- Provides a pre-visit teleconsultation, preoperative surgeon consultation, recuperation with follow up facilities
- Visa Assistance
- Dedicated Relationship Manager for each patient
- International Concierge Desk And stay arrangements
- Complementary Two-Way Air Transfers
- Payments Via Cash, Crédit or wire transfer is encouraged
- The group provides 31 locational options
The experienced and modern doctors handle the Brain Suite, Brain Aneurysm Coil, Traumatic Brain Injury Treatment plans and Cranioplasty complex surgery
Address: AA-299, Shaheed Udham Singh Marg, A-A Block, Poorbi Shalimar Bag, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, 110088
Phone: 011 4530 2222
2. Apollo Gleneagles, Kolkata and Delhi
The Hospital group provides International class services through its 10000-patient bed capacity and 70 hospital options across the country. The group has achieved a lifetime success award from the Neurological Society from India
Apollo hospitals are primary super-specialist tertiary healers. A patient is allowed to rest before the Cranioplasty Plan, Craniotomy for Brain Tumors. All doctors use modern technology and materials to make it a success.
Address: Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Mathura Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110076
Phone: 011 7179 1090
3. Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Artemis Hospitals are well known for experienced doctors and deals with all complications related to Neurosciences and Cranioplasty surgery. Success rate and doctors’ hands are the key advantages. India’s first JCI and NABH accredited hospital has 11 centres and 400 plus speciality doctors to serve you. The campus meets all the international standard and quality management to treat its patients.
The hospital efficiently has best doctors for Cranioplasty, Brain Movement Disorders and Deep Brain Stimulation focus, Nerve and Brachial Plexus Surgery, Radiosurgery and Cerebrovascular Surgery options and more
Address: Jacobpura, Sector 12, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Phone: +91 9711209940
4. Global Hospitals- Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
Global hospitals are a multi-chain group of Hospitals that offers more than 2000 international quality beds to their patients who need a super specialty treatment or an advanced brain, Cranioplasty surgery plan.
Hospital is located in speciality regions of the country and is considered best for all complicated and modern surgeries and multi transplant procedures. Hospital is best for International patients due to its strategic location and travel assistance. It is best for neurosurgery and Cranioplasty complication treatment plan.
Address: 35, Dr E, Dr Ernest Borges Rd, opp. Shirodkar High School, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400012
Phone: 022 6767 0202
5. Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Mumbai
The best Medical Research institute offers treatment and surgeries for all modern class and global treatment plan with international amenities. The hospital offers an 830-bed patient absorption plan with 110 critical care units.
Affordable cost, a premier trust, super speciality treatment plans and equipment’s in one roof. The highly qualified and experienced Bombay doctors make it easy, advise and perform a surgery task with excellence.
Address: 12, Vitthaldas Thackersey Marg, Near to Liberty Cinema, New Marine Lines, Marine Lines, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020Phone: 022 2206 7676
Top 7 Liposuction Centers In India
- Liposuction is a modern fat removal process that was invented by Arpad and Giorgio Fischer in the year 1975.
- Liposuction is the most common cosmetic surgery in the world that can remove a Visceral fat surrounding the internal organs creates life-shortening diseases such as diabetes, strokes and heart attack.
- Liposuction is performed through various natural process and laser technology as per the accumulation of fat in the human body.
- India is considered the best destination for the ‘lipo’ surgery due to its diversified medical experts, availability of doctors, availability of technology as the country offers affordable and quality liposuction while in a treatment ‘lymphedema’.
- Not many people in the world can travel to western countries for treatment. India offers the best doctors and plastic surgery technology for Body reconstruction, beautification, shaping and fat removal process from the body for the people who are undergoing a heart treatment or otherwise.
Techniques that are commonly used for liposuction is now advanced. Various techniques are being used to investigate and remove fats from the body to prevent disease and can be for plastic surgery.
- The Fat is removed through hollow tube Canulla and the aspirator uses negative force fat suction process form a concerned area
- Suction Assisted Liposuction or Suction assisted Lipectomy is often prescribed for overweight scenarios
- Micro Cannula technique is for the diameter-based fat removal from your body
- Lymph Sparing Liposuction or WAL requires cosmetic shaping knowledge spectrum
- Tumescent Local Anesthesia is for lymph sharing liposuction surgery to treat lipoedema
- Water Jet Assisted Liposuction or WAL is used to apply a jet force to remove certain kinds of fat and is useful for lipoedema patients.
- FLA or Fibro Lympho Lipo Aspiration follow a goal to complete the treatment for Advanced Lymphedema, remove pain symptoms, halt a disease progression and improve quality of life.
- UAL or Ultrasound-assisted Liposuction may be used for tissue damage due to ultraviolet, remove difficult fat, treat Gynecomastia or more
- Cryoliposis or Fat Freezing is a registered under brand Cool Sculpting non-surgical process that removes dead fat cells
- Aftercare Sutures offers anti wounds path solutions with a fluid.
Vaser Liposuction, Lipoplasty or Liposculpture
The 4D sculpting is a miracle for plastic surgery requirements. You can shape your body and get rid of your fats at the same time. Indian medical system, Comfortable Hospitals, Leisure clinics offer you all at one destination with a 100 per cent success rate.
Liposuction In India
Liposuction in India is Cost-effective. India has a wide option for treatment plan of various diseases through the process. India is one of the world’s biggest destination for a medical tour due to its caregiving doctors. Lipo infrastructure and hospital space to stay safe management.
Uses of Liposuction
- Liposuction helps cancer patients
- Liposuction reduces the threats for a heart attack, stroke and diabetes
- Liposuction help cosmetic, toxic fat removal, face beautification and body reshaping causes
- Liposuction removes unrequired fats and unusual fats from the body
- Liposuction brings fitness to your life
Top 7 Liposuction Centers in India
1. Asian Centre for Aesthetic Surgery and Medicine, Faridabad
You can rely on the hospital as it offers aesthetics surgical excellence facility. The place is neat, clean ambience with 425-bed, hospital. The centre has a list of highly specialized skin specialists. The hospital has liposuction specialist doctors who have tremendous skills and equipment to enable you to get rid of unnecessary fats and complications. Hospital offers facelift, Botox, facial implants and Rhinoplasty
Address: Baikal Flyover Road, Sector – 21 A Faridabad – 121001, Haryana, India
Phone - +91 129 4253000
2. Asian Hospital, Kurla Mumbai
The Asian hospital provides new advantages and new precisions through robotic surgery mechanism. The hospital offers the best doctors the town with 250 beds on disposal. It is the best place to seek liposuction advice as it specializes in heart diseases. A new study shows that liposuction reduces the risk of heart disease. The hospital offers aesthetic and reconstructive surgery in a natural process. Uses liposuction therapies, abdominoplasty, maxilla facial cranioplasty, microsurgery and more
Address: G Block BKC, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051
Phone: 022 6698 6666
3. Columbia India Hospitals, Bangalore
Columbia India hospitals offer you the best choices when it comes to multispecialty and liposuction surgery in the country. It has 11 branches all across the country. The Columbia group of hospitals serves all purposes to multispecialty treatment. Liposuction surgery involves chin implants, laser skin surfacing, cry lipolysis and more. The doctors are cooperative as the group also provide you with travel assistance or provide appropriate stay arrangements.
Address: Kirloskar Business Park, Bellary Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560024
Phone: 080666 00666
4. Dr Parag Telang Clinic, Mumbai
Dr Parag Telang is considered the best cosmetic surgeon for his easy hands and caregiving attitude. He specializes in facial, non-facial cosmetic surgeries, tummy tuck surgery, rhinoplasty surgery breast and other treatments. He is a Vaser liposuction technology expert.
He offers tummy tuck for weight reduction, anti-aging vampire facelift, max lift, chin surgery and more.
Address: 401-402, Vastu Precinct, Opp Mercedes showroom, Sundervan, Lokhandwala Road, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053
Phone: 075067 10258
5. Kokilaben Hospital, Mumbai
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Medical Research Institute is the best as it directly relates to the businessman in the country. It is the best multispecialty hospital in the town. It consists of 750 beds as you need an appointment in advance. Suction lipectomy is a speciality liposuction therapy, mammoplasty, labiaplasty, buttock lift and more offered by the hospital.
Address: Kokilaben Hospital, Lokhandwala Complex Rd, Mudran Press Colony, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053
Phone: 022 3069 6969
6. Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
The Tata branded hospital is considered the best Cancer and Heart disease research centre of the country. The hospital has a department of plastic surgery. It focusses in plastic, reconstructive and microvascular services.
Address: Dr Ernest Borges Rd, Parel East, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400012
Phone: 022 2417 7000
7. Dr Arindam Sarkar Clinic, Kolkata
Dr Arindam Sarkar is the best cosmetic surgeon of the place. The location of the clinic gives you a space to stay and get treated through liposuction therapy or surgery.
The clinic offers abdominoplasty, anti-aging surgeries through laser treatment through chemical peels, fillers, Botox injection and more.
Address: Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Centre, 37B, Lansdowne Terrace, Chattopadhyay Road, Manoharpukur, Kalighat, Kolkata, West Bengal 700026
Phone: 098311 87557
Top 5 IVF Treatment centers In India
- The global fertility rate is in decline, with just 2.5 children per woman today.
- Various factors have hit the fertility rate in women and nonetheless brought it down alarmingly over the years. Age, education, climatic changes, appropriate conceiving criteria and male complications have made fertility a complicated process over the years. This has given rise to the urgent need of a sense of fulfilment between two people who come together to create a home.
- This urgent requirement came up to give rise to the in-vitro fertilization technology in the world.
- In-vitro fertilization includes several complicated steps and helps people conceive children. In this procedure, mature eggs are collected from the to-be mother and fertilized by a sperm in laboratory conditions. These fertilized eggs are transferred to the uterus, and it takes almost three weeks for an IVF cycle to reach completion.
- IVF technology is the most helpful assisted technology for bearing children practised in the present world.
- Sometimes, the sperm or an egg donor might be some anonymous source; at other times, people often use known sources. It might also be that the man and the woman are viable; however, the woman cannot conceive due to some genetic disorders running in either of the families, and that cannot be corrected or rectified through surgery.
- IVF is also a choice for women who have fallopian tube damage or blockage, ovulation disorders, uterine fibroids or endometriosis or previous tubal sterilization. Impaired sperm production or fertility issues in men, fertility preservation issues due to cancer or other debilitating health conditions are also reasons for infertility in women.
- IVF too is not a fully safe process. It can involve a lot of associated risk factors like multiple births, premature deliveries, miscarriage, ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome, ectopic pregnancy, egg retrieval procedure complications, and above all, congenital disabilities.
- One must always keep in mind the success rate of the clinic you visit when choosing to undergo the procedure. Check for the clinic's treatment populations and also the different treatment approaches used by the clinics. Keep handy the detailed information about the costs you might have to bear with additional steps of the procedure.
To help you, we have compiled a list of five standard IVF clinics that have a higher success rate and standard prices for different procedural steps.
Leading IVF Centers of India
Some of the foremost IVF centres in the country are included in the below list. Rest assured that these centres would do the best for your and your family’s happiness.
So , let's find out more about what best you can get from them.
1. Wellspring IVF & Women's Hospital Ahmedabad, India
Wellspring IVF & Women's Hospital is one of the best and India's most reputed IVF centre. With World-class amenities available at affordable prices, this treatment centre has successfully conducted over 3000 IVF till date.
IVF experts offer infertility care and complete solution. Besides this, they also provide other fertility procedure like IUI (intrauterine insemination), ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection), IMSI (Intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection), Blastocyst culture treatment, PGS (Preimplantation genetic diagnosis) & PGD (Preimplantation Genetic Screening), TESE (Testicular Sperm Extraction) and PESA (Percutaneous Epidydimal Sperm Aspiration), etc.
Address: 440, 4th Floor, Titanium City Center Mall, 100 Ft, 100 Feet Anand Nagar Rd, near Sachin Tower, Anand Nagar, Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
Contact number: 090999 46050
2. Fortis Bloom IVF Center Delhi, India
With consistently high pregnancy success rates, Fortis Bloom IVF Center is a premier facility to undergo IVF treatment among four fertility centres and eight affiliate units across the country. They have state-of-the-art embryology labs, advanced ART services, and impeccable Q.C. and Q.A. facilities.
Treatments offered consist of Intra Uterine Insemination, In Vitro Fertilization, Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection, Blastocyst Culture & Transfer
Address: Fortis Hospital, S-549, Greater Kailash II, New Delhi, Delhi 110048
Contact number: 095600 15454
3. Indira IVF Udaipur, Rajasthan
Indira Infertility Clinic and test tube baby centre offers hope to couples who have failed at numerous IVF cycles. For over 40 years, Indira IVF centre has miraculously helped bring children into many people's lives with their world-class amenities, superior medical technologies, and tailored fertility solutions.
They offer IUI, ICSI, Infertility workup, IVF, laser-assisted hatching, Cryopreservation, and Blastocyst culture and transfer. Besides this, they also run the Donor Programme and conduct Laparoscopy as well as Preimplantation genetic testing.
Address: 44, Amar Niwas, opp. M.B. College, Kumharon Ka Bhatta, Central Area, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Contact number: 076650 02474
4. Karthika Datta's IVF, Telangana
Having an experience of over 20 years, this IVF treatment centre offers affordable and advanced ART treatments such as IVF and ICSI procedures with more than 40% success rates. Their treatment includes hormonal stimulation also.
Address: 29-10-9, Narasimha Rao Naidu St, Suryaraopeta, Governor Peta, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520002
Contact number: 092464 17882
5. Calcutta Cureline IVF And Infertility Clinic ,Kolkata, West Bengal
The services offered by the fertility clinic include in-vitro fertilization (IVF), evaluation of infertility/treatment, gynecological problems, intrauterine insemination (IUI), transfer of frozen embryo and freezing embryo, along with facilities of abdominal/vaginal hysterectomy.
It is quite renowned and offers complete care to people who visit it for fertility issues.
Address: 124B, Rash Behari Ave, near Lake Market, Lake Market, Gariahat, Kolkata, West Bengal 700029
Contact number: 033 2463 9877
So, here is a way to carve out a path for your fulfilment as a mother. IVF technology has been embraced by many over the years and has quietly been accepted by generations and civilizations over the years.
If you think having a child can complete you, then you must look at this list before deciding on which clinic could be your choice for attaining fulfilment.
IVF centres are present far and wide, but there are only a few who do good work in understanding the emotions underlying the man and the woman and do not try to benefit merely out of you.
Follow the list, and if you need further help, do not hesitate to drop your queries in the comments section, and we would be happy to answer your questions.
Top 10 ENT Centers In India
- Ear, nose and throat (Otorhinolaryngology) are a separate division in the medical field than the other divisions of health. ENT doctors and ENT surgeons specialize in dealing with three sense organs of our body- the ear (hearing), nose (smelling) and throat (to an extent taste buds).
- Ear pain, nasal obstructions, and tonsillitis are some of the common problems for which patients most often visit an ENT doctor.
- However, various other complications can also shift you to the ENT centres and ENT doctors.
- Have you heard of sinusitis or nasal septum deviation? These are the most typical issues you might have heard needs medical intervention.
- Suppose you have severe issues like pituitary tumor, Ramsay Hunt syndrome, benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, Bell's Palsy, mastoiditis and some other such problems, in that case, you might have to consult the ENT doctors and surgeons.
- These are some of the most sensitive organs and thus require utmost care and protection. Whenever you are planning to visit an ENT specialist ensure you do go to the right doctor and visit the right hospitals.
- After all, your sense organs are vital for your survival. Ignoring their welfare can drop you into more serious troubles since these organs are directly connected to your nerves and the neural system.
- Let's find out which all hospitals can bring good facilities and sound care to those suffering from ENT issues. We will also tell you about the different facilities that these hospitals bring to your ENT health. More or less, the hospitals listed below have the same facilities and standard care opportunities, and you must look closely at them before choosing the compatible one for you or your loved ones.
Outstanding ENT centres in India
Here are the names of 10 ENT centres that can bring relief to your ENT problems, if you have any-
1. Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
The doctors here are fully qualified to overcome different problems of the ear, nose and throat which includes but is not restricted to deafness, vocal cord lesion, early cancer of vocal cords, sleep apnea, parotid and thyroid tumors, nasal polyps, sleep apnea and even vertigo.
Some of the commonest surgery techniques performed in the hospital is acoustic neuroma surgery, labyrinthectomy, cyber knife radio surgery, otologic laser procedures, myringotomy, eardrum repair etc.
Address: CH Baktawar Singh Rd, near Olympus, Medicity, Islampur Colony, Sector 38, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Contact Number: 0124 414 1414
2. Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
The department has some of the latest technologies that are used to manage different problems and diseases centred on ear, nose and throat. High tech equipment and gadgets come handy while treating various ENT diseases and conditions.
Tonsil knife, aural snare, bronchoscopy, oesophagoscopy, functional endoscopic sinus surgery, otologic laser procedures, congenital atresia ear reconstruction are some of the many surgery techniques used by the hospital.
Address: Address: 21, Greams Lane, Off Greams Road, Chennai – 600 006, Tamil Nadu State, India
Contact Number: 044 2829 3333
3. Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore
CMCH is one of the premier organizations that have some of the best instrumentations and technologies to treat all your ENT related issues. Starting from various diagnostic equipment to surgical facilities and aftercare, there is almost no ENT related disorder that is not handled by the hospital.
Address: IDA Scudder Road, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632004
Contact Number: 0416 228 1000
4. BLK Superspeciality Hospital, Delhi
They perform every surgery including cochlear implantation, brain stem implantation, tympanoplasty, stapedotomy, myringotomy, radical mastoidectomy and many other surgeries for the ear. For nose also they almost do everything. For throat too, you can count on this hospital for your problems.
Address: Pusa Rd, Radha Swami Satsang, Rajendra Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
Contact Number: 011 3040 3040
5. Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata
The hospital is well equipped to deal with the general, and emergency ENT needs of the patients. The hospital too, can run all required tests for ENT patients and can also help with needed surgeries.
Acoustic neuroma surgery, cochlear implant ear surgery, myringotomy ear drum repair, Osseo integrated bone conducting hearing system, particle repositioning maneuver, stapedectomy, tympanoplasty are some of the regular procedures carried out by the hospital.
Address: 58, Canal Circular Road, Kadapara, Phool Bagan, Kankurgachi, Kolkata, West Bengal 700054
Contact Number: 033 2320 2122
6. Inamdar Multi-specialty Hospital Pune
They offer proper diagnostic equipment like video nasal endoscopy, otoendoscopy, video tele-laryngo-pharyngoscopy, micro ear and micro laryngoscopy, audio vestibular evaluation. Treatment for deafness , and rehabilitation are some of the other benefits of visiting the hospital.
Address: Inamdar Hospital building s No. 15, Fatima Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411040
Contact Number: 020 6681 2222
7. Capital Hospital, Bhubaneswar
The hospital has standard provisions when it comes to addressing difficult and hard to treat ear, nose and throat diseases. They are fully equipped for running diagnostic tests, including biopsies for throat cancers.
They conduct numerous critical surgeries, including treatment for deafness through use of cochlear transplants.
Address: Udyan Marg, Unit 6, Ganga Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751020
Contact Number: 0674 239 1983
8. SMIMS (Sikkim Manipal Hospital), Gangtok, Sikkim
The hospital is attending to the needs of almost the entire North-East India comprising of 7 states. The state-of-the-art facilities provided by the hospital include catering to the ENT problems of people from the hills. Fungus and ear clogging is a common issue in these regions.
However, not just this much, they can handle complicated cases of deafness, different vestibular and cochlear problems, nasal and throat related issues quite efficiently and effectively.
Address: 5th Mile, NH 31A, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim 737102
Contact Number: 03592 270 389
9. Civil Hospital Aizawl, Mizoram
The Civil Hospital of Aizawl too has experienced doctors and staff when it comes to dealing with patients with ENT issues. They work in sync with Sikkim Manipal hospital in assuring appropriate ENT care to the entire seven sisters.
Several types of equipment are also available with the Civil hospital that helps in diagnosing the ENT related problems quickly.
Address: Bazar Bungkawn, Bara Bazar, Dawrpui, Aizawl, Mizoram 796001
Contact Number: 0389 232 2318
10. Amrita Hospital, Kochi, Kerala
They too have doctors with expertise to manage every sphere of ENT health including otolaryngology, deafness, vocal cord lesion, and early cancer of vocal cords, parotid and thyroid tumours, deviated nasal septum and other ENT diseases.
Address: Ponekkara, P. O, Kochi, Kerala 682041
Contact Number: 0484 668 1234
If you follow this list of ENT hospitals in India, you will reach the right hospitals where doctors can give you not only fair treatment but also valuable advice that can help you in your day-to-day living. To maintain a healthy ear, nose and throat environment, you need to follow a healthy regime.
Say no to tobacco leaves, chewing tobacco, cigarettes, excessive drinking habits, and smoking and also avoid putting sharp objects into your ears and nose to stay away from trouble.
In case you need assistance, don't forget to find out more from these hospitals about your condition.
7 Best Lasik Eye Surgery Centers in India
- Lasik eye surgery has made eyeglasses passé. For who would not want to flaunt their eyes out in the open? I am sure all of us would like to get rid of the cage our eyes have to be continuously in, no matter how stylishly we wear them, we still aspire to be free from them.
- Lasik eye surgery has given hope to millions who suffer from myopia (nearsightedness), astigmatism (refractive error of the eye), &hypermetropia (farsightedness), even presbyopia (insufficiency of eyes due to ageing) in some cases.
- However, any correction or surgery if not required, should not be undertaken, so goes the adage. Like all other surgeries, even this one has its limitations and involved risks.
- Dry eyes, halos, ocular neuropathic pain and subconjunctival hemorrhage, are some of the non-serious adverse effects of Lasik surgery.
- However, flapped discs, higher-order aberrations, uveitis, slipped flap, retinal detachment, Choroidal neovascularization (CNV) and tendencies of depression and suicide (less commonly observed) in patients can be seen as more severe expressions of risks from the surgery.
- Thus, "if not required, do not attempt it" is the apparent suggestion good hospitals and doctors would provide you. However, if it becomes mandatory at some point in your life, do make sure you choose from some excellent hospitals where doctors can prevent corneal thinning in the best possible way during the surgery.
- Generally, 25-40 years is the apt age to undergo Lasik eye surgery even though the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) has approved Lasik eye surgery for patients 18 years of age and above in the United States. Doctors generally not suggest it below 25 years of age except in special cases.
- Vision correction also does not mean that you will never need glasses or lenses again. This is a myth and instead what is more appropriate to say in this regard, is that your numbers going forth might not be so high as they used to be before.
- If you are pregnant or already have thin cornea or lot of vision change prescriptions, do not attempt Lasik eye surgery. Once your power stabilizes and you do not have any power changes for six months or above, only then try a Lasik eye surgery after thorough consultation with your ophthalmologist.
So, without any further delay, let us find out which hospitals can tackle the surgery well in our country. Below we have listed seven best hospitals for Lasik eye surgery in India.
Foremost Hospitals for Lasik Eye Surgery
Some of the best hospitals where the care provided to patients during/after surgery is worth applauding are being listed below.
1. Sankara Nethralaya
If you wish to avail the latest LASIK eye surgery in India, then you could opt for Sankara Nethralaya. You can have a corneal assessment, expert counselling, pre-and post-operative customized care and even prompt follow up care.
Types of laser vision correction surgeries available at Sankara Nethralaya comprises of LASIK (Laser In-Situ Keratomileusis), Femto LASIK, PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy), Epi LASIK (Epithelial Laser-Assisted In-Situ Keratomileusis), and Wavefront-guided LASIK.
Address: No. 41 (old 18), College Road, Chennai 600 006, Tamil Nadu, India.
Contact Number: +91-44-4227 1500, +91-44-2827 1616
2. Retina Foundation and Eye Research Center
Retina Foundation is a well-reputed centre for undergoing a LASIK eye surgery. They are providing eye care facilities since 1976 and is a pioneer in Vitreo Retinal diseases.
Equipped with modern facilities and an expert panel of ophthalmologists and eye surgeons, the Retina Foundation is the best resort for any eye complains as they have a wide range of treatment and care facilities available.
Address: Near the Under bridge, Old Raj Bhavan Road, Shahi Baug, Ahmedabad - 380 004, Gujarat, India.
Contact Number: +91 - 99786 81609
3. Asian Eye Institute & Laser Centre – Mumbai
Asian Eye Institute & Laser Centre offers an excellent opportunity to undergo LASIK eye surgery and treatment in Mumbai under the guidance of Dr Hitesh Chheda.
Patients with myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism can get their vision corrected at this facility to a great degree of precision. BASIC, Customized (Wavefront guided), and BLADE LESS LASIK surgeries are conducted at this facility.
Address: 1st Floor, Satyanarayana Apartment, Off M.G. Road, Opp G.H. High School, Borivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400066.
Contact Number: 022 2894 0598
4. Acuvision Eye Hospital, Eye Clinic in Khar
Acuvision is another reliable and reputed centre for LASIK eye surgery and other comprehensive eye care solutions. Advanced technologies, digitalized machines, and a team of expert ophthalmologists help rectify a lot of eye problems.
Address: Amba Sadan Bldg, 2nd Floor, Opp Khatwari Darbar / Guess Showroom, 325, Linking Road, Khar (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400052.
Contact Number: 022 2605 9443
5. Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
This multi-speciality hospital also has an ophthalmology centre where patients suffering from myopia, hypermetropia, or astigmatism can undergo laser vision correction.
Besides this, Artemis Hospital's ophthalmology department also offers other solutions to rectify power and vision-related problems in patients such as Phaco with Multifocal IOL surgery and Implantable Collamer Lens (ICL) surgery.
Address: Sector 51, Gurugram, Haryana - 122001
Contact Number: +91 124 4511 111
6. Bombay City Eye Institute & Research Centre
A centre with complete eye care facilities, Bombay City Eye Institute & Research Centre, is another trusted place to get your vision rectified with modern solutions and surgical treatments.
Diagnostic machines like Oculyzer II (known as Pentacam- HR) and Topolyzer Vario are used for analysing the eye. The department performs refractive corrections and surgeries like bladeless LASIK, PRK (photorefractive eye surgery), ICL (implantable contact lens), CLE (Clear lens extraction) with Trifocal IOL (Trifocal intraocular lenses) and even facilitates advanced Contoura Vision (USFDA (United States Food and Drugs Administration) approved eye laser for specs removal).
Address: 5, Near Central Bank of India, Babulnath Rd, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400007
Contact Number: 022 2367 1011
7. Maxivision Super Speciality Eye Hospital
With 25 years of experience, Maxvision Eye Hospital offers a range of fixes for refractive eye errors (myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism) such as LASIK/PRK (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis /Photorefractive keratectomy), Custom LASIK, ICL (implantable Collamer lens), SMILE (Small Incision Lenticule Extraction), and Presbyopic Laser treatments.
Address: 1-11-252/1A-1D Aladdin Mansion, Near Shoppers Stop, Street Number 3, Begumpet, Hyderabad, 500 016, Telangana
Contact Number: 9390110000
So, now that you are aware of which hospitals can help you the best possible way, choose your hospital wisely. Lasik eye surgery should not be attempted as soon as you get your lenses.If there is something else that you would want to add, please drop your comments in the box below.
10 Best Mouth Cancer Treatment Hospitals In India
- Oral cancer cases account for 30% of total cancer cases in India. In women, 10.4% of all cancers are usually oral and is the second most common cancer in India. Mouth cancer is more common in rural areas of the country. Almost 14 lakh new oral cancer cases were detected last year in India alone.
- Early diagnosis of oral cancer is the only way to ensure a cure.
- Oral cancer is determined to be due to the human papillomavirus, alcohol use, betel nut, tobacco smoke components, chewing tobacco, asbestos, stem cell transplantation, and premalignant lesions. There are many other factors that are yet to be found out and could be responsible for it.
- Oral cancer management would include surgery/neck management/ radiotherapy/ immunotherapy/targeted drug therapy/ chemotherapy alongwith rehabilitation. The cancer could be in the tongue, roof of the tongue, lips, the inner lining of the cheeks, mouth floor, gums or cancer in the corner of the mouth.
- Oral cancer treatment can easily cost one around 4-5 lakhs.
- White or red speckles in the mouth, throat soreness, ear pain, facial numbness or pain, vocal changes, swallowing/ chewing or speaking problems are some of the warning signs which indicate something is wrong.
- Sarcomas, adenocarcinomas, lymphomas, oral malignant melanomas are some of the types of oral cancer, and the squamous cell carcinoma is the most common type of oral cancer found in people.
- The oral cancer survival rate in early stages is 80%-90% and thus being alert is the only way to detect it early to cure it completely.
Some of the best hospitals where you can get it treated in the best possible way are being listed below for your convenience.
Topmost oral cancer surgery hospitals in India
Standard hospitals against oral cancer are being listed below for your reference.
1. Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
Cyber Knife technology, tomotherapy H-D, Linear accelerators are some of the avant technologies used in the hospital to treat oral cancer patients. Integrated brachytherapy units, Da Vinci surgical techniques, volumetric arc therapy, SBRT/SRS technology, IGRT (image-guided radiotherapy) are some of the advanced therapeutic approaches that can be used based on the requirements of the patient. PET and C.T. scan are some of the standard testing techniques used by the hospital to detect oral cancer patients.
Address: CH Baktawar Singh Road, Sector 38, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Contact number: 0124 4141414
2. Columbia Asia Referral Hospital, Yeswanthpur, Bangalore
Usually, a proper diagnosis, a clean surgery, prophylaxis, proper radiotherapy and chemotherapy is possible within the hospital. They too have C.T. (computed tomogram) and advanced PET (positron emission tomogram) and MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) technology. The hospital also has specialized surgical facilities.
Address: 26/4, Brigade Gateway, Beside Metro, Malleswaram West, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560055
Contact number: 080 39898969
3. SL Raheja Hospital, Mumbai
An appropriate tumor board, proper treatment plan, targeted, hormonal, chemo or immunotherapies are some of the facilities available within the hospital. Surgery is an essential part of oral cancer. Once the tumor board fixes the treatment regime for the patient, specialized surgeries are planned using specific modern equipment like Cyberknife technology and so on.
Address: Raheja Rugnalaya Marg, Mahim (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400016
Contact number: 022 66529666
4. Aster Medcity, Kochi
The hospital is a quaternary healthcare hospital present in Kochi, a flagship hospital of Aster D.M. Healthcare. The hospital provides medical/surgical/radiation oncology/ palliative care.
Targeted therapy, biotherapy, metronomic chemotherapy and oral or complex chemotherapy agents can be administered into patients comfortably in this hospital as per requirements.
Address: Kuttisahib Road Cheranalloor, South Chittoor, Kochi, Kerala 682027
Contact number: 0484 6699999
5. Apollo Hospitals Chennai
Apollo Hospitals Chennai is one of the premier organizations where every year, thousands of patients get treated for oral cancer from all across the country.
They can comfortably put you through advanced surgical procedures and also help you make appropriate therapeutic choices.
Address: No.46, 7th street, Tansi Nagar, Velachery, Chennai - 600 042
Contact number: +91-44-22432370 / 3370
6. Sarvodaya Hospital, Faridabad
PET CT, Gamma camera, 6D LINAC, and international radiology are some of the specialities one can avail in this hospital. Best surgery techniques & therapeutic options are provided to patients when the tumour board plans treatment.
Address: Sec-19, Gopi Colony Old Faridabad, Faridabad, Haryana 121002
Contact number: 0129 4194444
7. Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
The hospital can help in getting you the best possible treatment and surgery. PET scan, C.T. scan, other complex diagnostic procedures, and different therapy patterns are possible within the hospital. Brachytherapy, image-guided radiotherapy are some of the best technologies used by the hospital to treat patients.
Address: Sector 51, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Contact number: 0124 451 1111
8. Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
The innovation of "extra cut" is a process which has been tried in this hospital alone. India has the highest number of oral cancer patients in the world so far. So patients have to undergo neck dissection to verify if they have oral cancer.
Volumetric arc therapy, SBRT/SRS technology, IGRT (image-guided radiotherapy), MRI, PET, CT and brachytherapy is possible almost free of cost with this hospital.
Address: Dr E Borges Road, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400012
Contact number: 022 24177000
9. Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore, Tamil Nadu
One of the best cares can be availed with the oncologists and nurses serving and taking care of the patients in this hospital. Brachytherapy, CT, PET scans and MRI (magnetic resonance imaging), biopsy, volumetric arc therapy, SBRT/SRS technology, IGRT (image-guided radiotherapy) is possible with the hospital too.
Address: Ida Scudder Road, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632004
Contact number: 0416 228 2010
10. Indian Cancer Society of Mumbai
The hospital can provide you with good care, can suggest appropriate cancer treatments and surgery facilities and also helps you get back to normal after overcoming the disease.
Address: 74, Jerbai Wadia Road, Bhoiwada, Parel, Mumbai – 400012 (India)
Contact number: 022 23513028
To conclude, we would say that no cancer can be treated entirely. What we can only do is arrest its spread and remove the part that is affected. Sometimes chemotherapy and radiotherapy are used to kill the cancerous cells in a particular area.
Oral cancer is mostly preventable if people can avoid too much alcohol, betel nut, chewing tobacco, or cigarettes. If you have any other questions, you can always reach us through the comments section.
10 Best Spine Surgery Hospitals in India
- Almost 3 million spinal procedures are performed each year on a global scale.
- There are innumerable conditions that require a spinal surgery beginning from sciatica to spinal cord injuries. When a patient does not respond to conservative treatments or physiotherapy, then spinal surgery is the last option left with the doctor and the patient.
- Usually, such surgery can help remove pressure from the nerves and can restore a spine when facing conditions like an unstable or a crooked spine.
- For spinal surgeries, often an endoscopic or microscopic small opening is made through which the surgery is performed. Such surgeries are called minimally invasive spinal surgery (MISS). Endoscopic efforts ensure quicker recoveries and lesser damage to the muscle and tissue around the spine.
- There are ideally two types of spinal surgeries performed on patients- either fusion or decompression. Decompression surgeries are done to remove pressure from the nerves. Fusion surgeries are done to stabilize one vertebra over another.
- Laminectomy, laminotomy, foraminotomy, disc replacement and spinal fusion, discectomy, and spinal fusion are some of the usual spinal procedures performed regularly on patients.
- During surgeries, spinal instrumentations are placed on the back- like plates, along with rods, and bone screws for solidifying the spine by the fusion technique.
- In many patients, the spinal fusions cause trouble if they do not heal appropriately. However, when the risk-benefit ratio is weighed, spinal surgeries offer more benefits when faced with spinal problems compared to the risks involved.
Some of the best hospitals where spinal procedures are performed regularly and successfully are being listed below for your help.
Topmost Hospitals for performing spinal surgeries in India
Some of the hospitals where you can undergo spinal surgery are included in the below list.
1. Sakra Hospital, Bangalore
The hospital is wholly equipped to treat every kind of spinal disorder commonly observed in patients who visit the hospital. From spinal cord tumours to corrective surgeries, all procedures are performed here.
Almost 2500+ surgeries have been performed in the hospital in the past five years.
This hospital has every diagnostic facility needed to find out more about any spine related problems.
Address: Sy No 52/2 & 52/3, Devarabeesanahalli, Varthur Hobli (Opp Intel, Outer Ring Road, Marathalli), Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
Contact number: 080 49694969
2. Primus Superspeciality Hospital
The hospital is fully equipped with a wide range of minimally invasive diagnostic, and therapeutic procedures which are used to diagnose the patient's condition. For example, nerve root injections, C.T. guided procedures, vertebroplasty, &kyphoplasty are some of the techniques used to identify the condition of the patients.
Address: Primus Super Speciality Hospital Chandragupt Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, 110021
Contact number: 011-6620 6630
3. NOVA Orthopedic & Spine Hospital, South Delhi
This hospital helps your spine return back to health and offers advanced robotics, "pinless" computer navigation for various procedures. It is a 40-bed boutique facility and accommodates three fully functional operation theatres. They have well equipped intensive care units (ICU) and surgical sub-facilities for different kinds of spinal problems.
Address: R2, Nehru Enclave, Kalkaji, South Delhi- 110019
Contact number: 011 47778800, 011 6629 7500
4. Indian Spine Injuries Center, Delhi
The centre has a dedicated staff and "cutting edge technology" to diagnose and treat patients as per their requirement. It has minimally invasive spine surgery procedures including pedicle screw fixation, kyphoplasty, thoracoscopic facilities and many other options.
It is NABH and NABL certified & attends to the needs of almost two lakh patients from 55 countries. Baclofen pump implantation and many other facilities are made available to the patients at this centre.
Address: Sector C, Vasant Kunj, Opposite Vasant Valley School, Delhi – 110070
Contact number: 011- 42255225
5. Sattvik Spine Foundation, Bangalore
Spinal surgeries are necessary procedures and need expert hands. This centre has expert doctors and staff who can help your spine appropriately. The rehabilitation centre offers physiotherapy, occupational therapy and other vocational training to incorporate a self-reliant life to their patients.
Address: No 13 [Old No 1721], Vrindavan, 41 & A & Cross, 18Th Main Road, 4Th Block East, Jaya Nagar, Near Gn Kalyan Mandap, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041
Contact number: 080 42068257
6. Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
The team of doctors is highly skilled at performing different surgeries like discectomy, Laminectomy, spinal fusion and lumbar puncture.
It has MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) 3.0 Tesla, gamma camera with SPECT (Single-photon emission computed tomography) diagnostic provisions for your spinal troubles. Till date 10,000 spinal surgeries , 2000 neuro-intervention procedures and 1400 aneurysm coiling procedures have been done here.
Address: Sector - 44, Opposite HUDA City Centre, Gurgaon Haryana 122002
Contact number: 0124 716 2200
7. Brains Neuro Spine Center Bangalore
CT (computed tomogram) scan, Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), neurosonology and awake craniotomy are some of the possibilities you can explore in this centre. Oximetry, neuro navigator, intraoperative physiological monitoring, operative microscopes are few other facilities that you can avail here at this hospital.
Address: No. 5, Richmond Road, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bangalore - 25 (Opp Baldwin School), India
Contact number: +91- 9845340925
8. IBS Institute of Brain & Spine, New Delhi
The hospital provides comprehensive treatments for Parkinson's disease, gastroparesis among many other diseases. They provide neuromodulation therapy, peripheral nerve stimulation, cortical electrical stimulation, drug pump insertion and other such facilities to patients undergoing treatment.
The hospital receives approximately 600 international patients every year.
Address: 73 Ring Road, Lajpat Nagar 3, New Delhi, Delhi 110024
Contact number: 076777 67748
9. Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
Different diagnostic facilities, several medical and treatment facilities and modalities are also available in the centre. Microscopes and other sophisticated instruments are used to perform surgery safely in the hospital.
Address: Patparganj, New Delhi, Delhi
Contact number: +911143033333
10. Joint & Spine Institute- JSI India
Robotic surgery, joint replacement surgeries, spinal procedures, etc are performed in the centre. Spinal instrumentations and spinal tumors are dealt with expertise. Post-surgery rehabilitation facilities are also outstanding in the hospital, and costs are economical. Computer navigated surgeries are also highly developed and offer high-level precision.
Address: 94/4, Gurunanak Tower, Oppo Girls Govt. College, Near Sec 14 Gurgaon, Haryana 122001, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Contact number: 098103 33738
Spinal surgeries are costly, and great care must be taken to ensure their success. If you are planning to get it done for yourself or someone close to you, then you can try any one of the above hospitals depending on your location in the country.
Spinal surgeries should not be taken lightly since their failure is nothing you can even consider in your life. So make sure you follow this list in case of doubt.
If there is something that you want to know further about them, you can use the comment box for this purpose, and we would be happy to help you with more information.
7 Best Cornea Transplant Centres In India
- Corneal transplant is a requisite for many disease conditions like thinning or swelling of the cornea, Fuchs dystrophy, keratoconus, and often clouding of the cornea. The corneal transplant, also known as keratoplasty, is done to remove a particular portion of the damaged tissue with healthy corneal tissue from a donor.
- Usually one of the organs donated by those who plan an organ donation after their death is the cornea. A fresh corneal transplant from a deceased donor is transplanted into the patient after preparing the cornea for transplant.
- Nearly 270,000 donor corneas are required for carrying out 100,000 transplants, and there is virtually a 4-fold need of donor corneas every year in India alone. Generally 50,000 INR to 100,000 INR is charged for undergoing a single eye corneal transplant.
- The most common reason for a corneal transplant in younger patients is keratoconus. It impacts 1 in 3000 or 1 in 10,000 patients approximately in the population. Cornea transplant in older patients is mainly due to bullous keratopathy.
- Rejection of graft is indicated by blindness, redness, pain or sensitivity to light. Ideally, two types of corneal transplants are performed in patients that include endothelial keratoplasty or anterior lamellar keratoplasty.
- After the surgery, you might have to wear an eye patch for some time. You will receive several medications, and eye drops to keep the transplanted cornea from being rejected by the body.
- Many hospitals offer corneal transplantation; however, some of them are better than others when it comes to their success rate, and also the process of follow up and pre and post op-care.
- We would recommend some hospitals below which can help attain more success with the corneal transplantation than others.
Most successful corneal transplant hospitals
Please find the list of corneal transplant hospitals in India where one can achieve maximum success with corneal transplantation.
1. Medeor Hospital, New Delhi
Cornea transplant in this hospital is performed from healthy deceased patients who have not died due to nerve injury or accidents and have no prior history of eye problems.
The complicated process takes almost 1 to 2 hours, and the patient is put under general anesthesia. The hospital has appropriate surgery procedures and is both NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories) and NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers) accredited hospital.
Address: B-33-34, Block B, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Contact number: 011 4122 2222
2. Eye Q Hospital, Gurgaon
Standard procedures are maintained during surgery, and also appropriate measures are taken to prevent infection in patients post-surgery. The hospital has proper ophthalmological testing facilities for corneal transplant patients.
It is an ISO-9001-2000 registered hospital and provides corneal transplant procedures at affordable prices. The hospital has been awarded for customer satisfaction and reliability as the “most trusted brand of 2016-2017,” by WCRC (World Consulting & Research Corporation) leaders Asia.
Address: Plot No, 531, Golf Course Road, near Super Mart I, DLF Phase IV, Sector 27, Gurugram, Haryana 122009
Contact number: 078240 15453
3. KIMS Hospital, Hyderabad
A laser-assisted cornea transplant is one of the specialities of this hospital. Corneal surgeries are very successful at the hospital, and the staff here works on four pillars or parameters- proper education and training, good experience, use of advanced technologies to decide the conditions patients suffer from and a complete dedication towards the welfare of the patients.
If you opt for a corneal transplant at this hospital, chances are, you would be benefitted appropriately.
Address: 1-112 / 86, Survey No 5 / EE Beside Andhra Bank, Near RTA Office, Hyderabad, Telangana 500084
Contact number: 040 4632 4365
4. Sankar Netralaya, Chennai
Sankar Nethralaya has a name in the field of ophthalmology and offers one of the best care and provisions for cornea transplant in the country, usually at extremely affordable prices.
Each year almost 650-700 corneal transplants are performed by the hospital. Proper research facilities are present in the hospital to determine the cause and correction of corneal transplantations, and then the hospital is also one of the best places where maximum corneal transplants are a success story.
Address: No. 41 (old 18), College Road, Chennai 600 006, Tamil Nadu, India
Contact number: +91-44-4227 1500, +91-44-2827 1616
5. Narayana Nethralaya Eye Hospital, Bengaluru
This is one of the best hospitals providing high quality eye care to different sections of the society. A state of the art hospital, the centre is one of the most esteemed in the country when it comes to corneal transplantation process.
Keratoconus is the most common reason for undergoing corneal transplant, according to the observations made by the hospital. Almost 20-25% patients suffering from Keratoconus need a corneal transplant at some point or the other, as recorded by the hospital.
After it is determined that a surgery is required for the patient, routine laboratory tests are performed.
A NABH accredited institute, Narayana Nethralaya is ranked as the best eye hospital in Bangalore, Karnataka and includes the State’s only ocular stem cell, molecular genetic and ocular gene therapy labs.
Address: 121/C, Chord Rd, Near Iskcon Temple, 1st R Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010
Contact number: 080661 21641
6. Bharti Eye Hospital, New Delhi
It is a centre dedicated to eye care in Delhi, the capital of the country. The hospital is well equipped to take care of your corneal transplant and is NABH accredited and has HOTA (Eye Hospital that has a human organ transplant act) permission from the government.
This hospital is one of the best places to be in, whenever cornea transplant becomes a necessity for you or your loved ones.
Address: E 52, Block E, Greater Kailash I, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048
Contact number: 011 2924 0000
7. Sarvodaya Hospital, Faridabad
The hospital has state of the art facilities when it comes to eye care. They are correctly aligned to the laws and rules required for proper eye care.
The hospital has an excellent centre for testing and diagnostic facilities. The hospital has appropriate devices and technology to look after several eyes at the same time. Advanced technologies, including the advanced PHACO machine, refractometer and keratometer are used to treat patients suffering from different eye conditions.
Grafting of the cornea comes out quite well for the patients who undergo the corneal transplant here in this hospital.
Address: YMCA Road, Sector-8, Faridabad (Delhi/NCR) - 121006
Contact number: 1800 313 1414
Corneal transplant is a way to restore vision in those patients whose corneas have worn off due to some ophthalmological complaints.
In this article, we provided you with a list of some of the best hospitals in India where one can undergo a corneal transplant. Refer to this list anytime and also find out more about the hospitals from the contact information provided in the article.
8 Best Lung Transplant Hospitals In India
- Suppose you or your loved ones are suffering from any of the debilitating lung diseases, and your doctor has prescribed a lung transplant as the only option. In that case, we offer an expert suggestion on which hospitals can be good for you.
- According to the International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation (ISHLT), around 2000 cases undergo lung transplantation every year. Underlying causes like chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD that includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis), idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension or cystic fibrosis often might lead to lung transplant.
- Lung transplant is a procedure done to remove a diseased lung or a particular lobe from the lung to ensure smooth and safe functioning of the organ. The procedure is chosen by doctors only when all other treatment modalities fail. Usually, three types of lung transplants can be performed on the patient- single, bilateral, sequential lung transplant and heart-lung transplant.
But, before lung transplant is even considered, two crucial decisions are made.
1. How long a patient can go without a lung transplant?
2. How long can the patient live after undergoing the lung transplant? Once, the benefits outweigh the risks, lung transplant is advised to the patients.
Lung transplant is a costly procedure and living, or dead donors are used to conduct the transplant of the diseased lung in a patient. The procedure costs approximately 20 to 25 lakhs for either single or double lung transplant in our country. The same amount can go in ICU (intensive care unit), and medicines post-surgery.
So, here we have jotted down some hospitals that can do well to you when it comes to lung transplantation.
1. Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Lung function tests, CT (computed tomogram) scan, and other general tests often come together for determining the condition of the patient. Before, during and after the surgery, various tests are required to maintain the overall health and wellness of the person.
Test facilities, surgical and post-op care are something that is taken care of in an excellent way in the hospital. You can opt for this hospital if you want to undergo a hassle-free lung transplantation process.
Address: Jain Towers, 16th Floor, 17, Mathew Road, Opera House, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400042
Contact number: 022 30973097
2. Amrita Hospital, Kochi
According to the hospital, more than 80% of patients survive the first year of surgery, and almost 50% survive beyond five years. ECMO (Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation), blood transfusion, pathology, microbiology and other services like radiology and intensive care services are immensely well developed in the hospital.
The lung transplantation service at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences is a multidisciplinary integrated service which drives it strength from the blessings of Mata Amritanandamayi and the skills and expertise of its core lung transplant team which are fortunate to have trained in internationally reputed lung transplant units in the World. The world class support facilities including an ECMO, blood transfusion, pathology, microbiology, infection control, radiology services, intensivist services allows us to expect the best possible outcomes for our patients.
Address: Ponekkara, P. O, Kochi, Kerala 682041
Contact number: 0484 2851234
3. Manipal Hospital, Bangalore
The hospital is well equipped to handle different forms of organ transplantations. Experienced pulmonologists & thoracic surgeons can help patients in the best possible ways when it comes to undergoing tests, surgery or aftercare. They have highly advanced technological facilities with specialised diagnostic labs, operation theatres, radiation units, robotic technology which makes them one of the largest quaternary care giants in the country with patient comfort.
Contact number: 080 22221111
4. Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai
The hospital envisions quality treatment and affordable healthcare for every patient. With the cutting edge technology at hand, the hospital can be the best place if you are seeking lung transplant facilities.
The services offered to a lung transplant patient are at par with the said benchmarks available globally. Thus, if you are looking for a safe lung transplant procedure, you can rely on the hospital’s reputation for the surgery.
Address: 1877, Dr Anand Rao Nair Road, Near Agripada Police Station, Mumbai Central (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400011
Contact number: 022 61784444
5. Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Chennai
The first ever lung transplant surgery was performed in this hospital and it has some of the best staffs and surgeons to look after patients who plan to undergo a lung transplant. The wards and surgery segments are well furnished and equipped for the convenience of the patients at best competitive costs.
Address: Ground Floor, Old No.62, New No 56, 4th Main Road, Gandhi Nagar, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600020
Contact number: 044 33242424
6. Yashoda Hospital, Secunderabad
Yashoda Hospital is one of the best places to undergo lung transplant in India. After the surgery, patients would be kept a few days in the ICU, and if ECMO is not required, they are released for home.
Follow-ups are quite rigorous, and often the 5-year survival rate is outstanding in patients suffering from previous lung disease conditions.
Address: Rajbhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082
Contact number: 040 45674567
7. Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon
Usually, lung transplant, bullectomy and lung volume reduction techniques are frequently performed in this hospital. Hence, the hospital is quite an excellent place to begin treatments for lung disorders.
Various pulmonary diseases at their end-stage might require a lung transplantation process and thus, the hospital is completely equipped for the procedure.
Address: CH Baktawar Singh Road, Sector 38, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Contact number: 0124 4141414
8. Max Healthcare Hospital, Delhi
The process of transplant assessment is immensely standardized in the hospital. After the evaluations, patients go through a waiting period, and several other tests are often performed to determine the fitness of the patient for the transplant.
Once the transplant is done, the patients are placed on interim check-up visits, and the hospital takes excellent care of every patient who visits it for the procedure. This hospital is also renowned for the 5-year survival window since the watching for signs are quite rigorous for rejection and infection here.
Address: No. 1, 2, Press Enclave Road, Mandir Marg, Saket Institutional Area, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
Contact number: 011 26515050
So, if someone around you is suffering from any lung disease or requires a lung transplant recommend them these hospitals which are quite well known for the standard facilities and rigorous follow up schemes. Even if it is for you, do not forget to enquire in these hospitals as a suitable hospital can increase your chances of survival after lung surgery.
10 Best Hernia Surgery Hospitals In India
- The term hernia refers to an abnormal exit of a tissue mass through the normal cavity, inside which the tissue remains typically in our body.
- Usual risk factors are smoking, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pregnancy, obesity, previous appendectomy, collagen vascular disease or dialysis.
- Almost 27% of men develop hernia, and 3% of women develop hernia at some or the other point of their lives.
- Groin hernias are astonishingly more common before one year of age or after 50 years of age. Apart from a bulge, some people often complain of pain when hernia occurs.
- Often treatment of inguinal, femoral, umbilical, incision, diaphragmatic and other types of hernia include truss technique, surgery following appropriate recovery.
- Truss technique is the use of a specific type of surgical appliance (pad and a belt) to support the herniated area.
- Laparoscopic surgery is the best surgery type for rectifying hernias present in the body.
- Mostly one can return home within one day of surgery and can lead a completely normal life post that point.
- Hernia repair is considered a cheap process, and you can get it done within 10,000 rupees.
Some of the best facilities for surgery, truss and aftercare are provided by the below-mentioned hospitals.
Best hospitals for Hernia Repair
Some of the best hospitals for hernia repair are being suggested below.
1. Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai
The surgery department has the latest technologies for conducting the laparoscopic correction of hernia. Laparoscopic surgery is also known as key-hole surgery or minimally invasive surgery and is quite successfully performed in the hospital for all kinds of hernia.
Patients can leave the hospital in a day when receiving this kind of surgery.
Address: 15 Dr Deshmukh Marg, Pedder Road, G Deshmukh Marg, Kemps Corner, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400026.
Phone Number: 022 66573200
2. Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
The hospital successfully performs repair for all the hernia types like inguinal, umbilical, hiatal or femoral hernia.
The doctors in the surgery department are quite confident when performing laparoscopic corrections and a surgical mesh is applied at the site where the intestines enter the inguinal canal.
Address: Sector 51, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Phone Number: 0124 4511111
3. BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
The surgery unit of BLK Super Speciality Hospital is exceptionally well equipped to undergo the hernia repair surgery. The recurrence rate of hernia after hernia repair, done in this hospital is considerably low.
Doctors, here can perform both forms of hernia repair- open and laparoscopic hernia repair surgery.
Laparoscopic surgery is slightly more expensive due to the increased cost of operating room-time.
Address: Pusa Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
Phone Number: 011 30403040
4. Apollo Hospital, Chennai
The hospital is well equipped for such a simple procedure as hernia repair. Usually, open surgeries and laparoscopic surgeries are dealt differently. Post-surgery recovery rate is almost 100% after hernia repair.
Complications from this surgery are also significantly less when compared to many other places.
Address: No. 21, Greams Lane, Off. Greams Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600006
Phone Number: 044 28290200
5. Nehru Memorial Techno Global Hospital, Kolkata
Nehru Memorial Techno Global Hospital caters to the needs of patients from Eastern India. Hernia repair is widespread, and almost 100% efficiency is reached in patients. Post-op remission rate is excellent and only 1% of patients return to the hospital with further complaints after hernia repair.
Address: 6 Barasat Road, Lalkuthi, Barrackpore, Opp. Lalkuthi Telephone Exchange, Barrackpur Cantonment, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700120
Phone Number: 033 66303030
6. Indus hospital, Shimla
Hernia repair surgery is efficiently conducted in this hospital. The hospital symbolizes quality treatment for the patients, and this surgery is performed efficiently in the hospital. The hospital is quite a standard facility and efficiently manages the post-op aftercare facility. It is a chain of hospitals present in northern India.
Address: Indus Hospital Indus Drive, Mount Jakhoo, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh - 171002
Phone Number: +911772841401
7. Medanta Hospital Ranchi
The hospital takes up hernia repair surgery, and almost every patient who comes here with the complaint goes back satisfied with the treatment and surgical facilities available for hernia patients in the hospital.
Laparoscopic surgery is correctly performed in the hospital, aside open surgeries to cure hernia.
Address: P.O.: Irba, P.S: Ormanjhi, National Highway 33, Ranchi, Jharkhand 835217
Phone Number: +91 651 712 3100
8. Aster Medicity, Kochi
Aster Medicity Kochi is one of the facilities where the diagnostic tests, surgery facilities and aftercare of hernia repair is efficiently performed within the hospital premise. The gastroenterology department of the Aster Medicity hospital is fully equipped for complete care of patients who undergo hernia repair surgery in the hospital.
Address: Kuttisahib Road, Cheranelloor, South Chittoor, Kochi, Kerala 682027
Phone Number: +91 484 66 99 999
9. Fortis Hospital, Bangalore
Like any other standard hospital, Fortis Bangalore can competently handle hernia repair procedure.
The hospital has ultrasonography, C.T. scan and MRI procedure to detect the hernia when the diagnosis is not visible.
Address: 14, Cunningham Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560052
Contact: 080 41994444
10. Medicover Hospitals Madhapur, Hyderabad
Medicover is a chain of hospitals in southern India and is part of Europe’s Healthcare Group and provides expert care to patients who arrive at the hospital for hernia repair.
The hospital is proficient in different forms of surgery and hernia repair, its diagnosis, rectification and post-care are quite successfully handled by the hospital.
Address: Behind Cyber Towers, IBIS Hotels Lane, Hitec City, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500081
Contact: 040 6833 4455
To conclude, we would say that anyone suffering from hernia can quickly get rid of the condition by either a repair and in case you do not want to conduct a surgery immediately you can try a Truss technique for some days.
This is true, a small procedure and will take a few weeks to recover completely. During the first few days, you might be instructed to abstain from heavy exercise and lifting weights. Visit one of the hospitals mentioned above for confident relief from the condition.
Follow the instructions for quick healing, and then in some days, you can completely forget your pain and discomfort.
Thank you for your enquiry
We will get in touch with you shortly!
Our in-house experts will get in touch with you in the next 24 hours & will guide you through the process of:
- Getting your detailed treatment estimates from hospitals in 4-24 hours
- Arranging your medical visa invitation letter for travel in India
- Arranging prioritized direct video consultations with the surgeons
- Finding a comfortable accommodation near the hospital
- Arranging a free airport pick-up on arrival
For any urgent queries, please contact us on +91-9555400700 or write to us at email@example.com
Assuring you of our best services at all times!