Top 7 Liposuction Centers In India
- Liposuction is a modern fat removal process that was invented by Arpad and Giorgio Fischer in the year 1975.
- Liposuction is the most common cosmetic surgery in the world that can remove a Visceral fat surrounding the internal organs creates life-shortening diseases such as diabetes, strokes and heart attack.
- Liposuction is performed through various natural process and laser technology as per the accumulation of fat in the human body.
- India is considered the best destination for the ‘lipo’ surgery due to its diversified medical experts, availability of doctors, availability of technology as the country offers affordable and quality liposuction while in a treatment ‘lymphedema’.
- Not many people in the world can travel to western countries for treatment. India offers the best doctors and plastic surgery technology for Body reconstruction, beautification, shaping and fat removal process from the body for the people who are undergoing a heart treatment or otherwise.
Techniques that are commonly used for liposuction is now advanced. Various techniques are being used to investigate and remove fats from the body to prevent disease and can be for plastic surgery.
- The Fat is removed through hollow tube Canulla and the aspirator uses negative force fat suction process form a concerned area
- Suction Assisted Liposuction or Suction assisted Lipectomy is often prescribed for overweight scenarios
- Micro Cannula technique is for the diameter-based fat removal from your body
- Lymph Sparing Liposuction or WAL requires cosmetic shaping knowledge spectrum
- Tumescent Local Anesthesia is for lymph sharing liposuction surgery to treat lipoedema
- Water Jet Assisted Liposuction or WAL is used to apply a jet force to remove certain kinds of fat and is useful for lipoedema patients.
- FLA or Fibro Lympho Lipo Aspiration follow a goal to complete the treatment for Advanced Lymphedema, remove pain symptoms, halt a disease progression and improve quality of life.
- UAL or Ultrasound-assisted Liposuction may be used for tissue damage due to ultraviolet, remove difficult fat, treat Gynecomastia or more
- Cryoliposis or Fat Freezing is a registered under brand Cool Sculpting non-surgical process that removes dead fat cells
- Aftercare Sutures offers anti wounds path solutions with a fluid.
Vaser Liposuction, Lipoplasty or Liposculpture
The 4D sculpting is a miracle for plastic surgery requirements. You can shape your body and get rid of your fats at the same time. Indian medical system, Comfortable Hospitals, Leisure clinics offer you all at one destination with a 100 per cent success rate.
Liposuction In India
Liposuction in India is Cost-effective. India has a wide option for treatment plan of various diseases through the process. India is one of the world’s biggest destination for a medical tour due to its caregiving doctors. Lipo infrastructure and hospital space to stay safe management.
Uses of Liposuction
- Liposuction helps cancer patients
- Liposuction reduces the threats for a heart attack, stroke and diabetes
- Liposuction help cosmetic, toxic fat removal, face beautification and body reshaping causes
- Liposuction removes unrequired fats and unusual fats from the body
- Liposuction brings fitness to your life
Top 7 Liposuction Centers in India
1. Asian Centre for Aesthetic Surgery and Medicine, Faridabad
You can rely on the hospital as it offers aesthetics surgical excellence facility. The place is neat, clean ambience with 425-bed, hospital. The centre has a list of highly specialized skin specialists. The hospital has liposuction specialist doctors who have tremendous skills and equipment to enable you to get rid of unnecessary fats and complications. Hospital offers facelift, Botox, facial implants and Rhinoplasty
Address: Baikal Flyover Road, Sector – 21 A Faridabad – 121001, Haryana, India
Phone - +91 129 4253000
2. Asian Hospital, Kurla Mumbai
The Asian hospital provides new advantages and new precisions through robotic surgery mechanism. The hospital offers the best doctors the town with 250 beds on disposal. It is the best place to seek liposuction advice as it specializes in heart diseases. A new study shows that liposuction reduces the risk of heart disease. The hospital offers aesthetic and reconstructive surgery in a natural process. Uses liposuction therapies, abdominoplasty, maxilla facial cranioplasty, microsurgery and more
Address: G Block BKC, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051
Phone: 022 6698 6666
3. Columbia India Hospitals, Bangalore
Columbia India hospitals offer you the best choices when it comes to multispecialty and liposuction surgery in the country. It has 11 branches all across the country. The Columbia group of hospitals serves all purposes to multispecialty treatment. Liposuction surgery involves chin implants, laser skin surfacing, cry lipolysis and more. The doctors are cooperative as the group also provide you with travel assistance or provide appropriate stay arrangements.
Address: Kirloskar Business Park, Bellary Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560024
Phone: 080666 00666
4. Dr Parag Telang Clinic, Mumbai
Dr Parag Telang is considered the best cosmetic surgeon for his easy hands and caregiving attitude. He specializes in facial, non-facial cosmetic surgeries, tummy tuck surgery, rhinoplasty surgery breast and other treatments. He is a Vaser liposuction technology expert.
He offers tummy tuck for weight reduction, anti-aging vampire facelift, max lift, chin surgery and more.
Address: 401-402, Vastu Precinct, Opp Mercedes showroom, Sundervan, Lokhandwala Road, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053
Phone: 075067 10258
5. Kokilaben Hospital, Mumbai
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Medical Research Institute is the best as it directly relates to the businessman in the country. It is the best multispecialty hospital in the town. It consists of 750 beds as you need an appointment in advance. Suction lipectomy is a speciality liposuction therapy, mammoplasty, labiaplasty, buttock lift and more offered by the hospital.
Address: Kokilaben Hospital, Lokhandwala Complex Rd, Mudran Press Colony, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053
Phone: 022 3069 6969
6. Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
The Tata branded hospital is considered the best Cancer and Heart disease research centre of the country. The hospital has a department of plastic surgery. It focusses in plastic, reconstructive and microvascular services.
Address: Dr Ernest Borges Rd, Parel East, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400012
Phone: 022 2417 7000
7. Dr Arindam Sarkar Clinic, Kolkata
Dr Arindam Sarkar is the best cosmetic surgeon of the place. The location of the clinic gives you a space to stay and get treated through liposuction therapy or surgery.
The clinic offers abdominoplasty, anti-aging surgeries through laser treatment through chemical peels, fillers, Botox injection and more.
Address: Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Centre, 37B, Lansdowne Terrace, Chattopadhyay Road, Manoharpukur, Kalighat, Kolkata, West Bengal 700026
Phone: 098311 87557
Top 5 IVF Treatment centers In India
- The global fertility rate is in decline, with just 2.5 children per woman today.
- Various factors have hit the fertility rate in women and nonetheless brought it down alarmingly over the years. Age, education, climatic changes, appropriate conceiving criteria and male complications have made fertility a complicated process over the years. This has given rise to the urgent need of a sense of fulfilment between two people who come together to create a home.
- This urgent requirement came up to give rise to the in-vitro fertilization technology in the world.
- In-vitro fertilization includes several complicated steps and helps people conceive children. In this procedure, mature eggs are collected from the to-be mother and fertilized by a sperm in laboratory conditions. These fertilized eggs are transferred to the uterus, and it takes almost three weeks for an IVF cycle to reach completion.
- IVF technology is the most helpful assisted technology for bearing children practised in the present world.
- Sometimes, the sperm or an egg donor might be some anonymous source; at other times, people often use known sources. It might also be that the man and the woman are viable; however, the woman cannot conceive due to some genetic disorders running in either of the families, and that cannot be corrected or rectified through surgery.
- IVF is also a choice for women who have fallopian tube damage or blockage, ovulation disorders, uterine fibroids or endometriosis or previous tubal sterilization. Impaired sperm production or fertility issues in men, fertility preservation issues due to cancer or other debilitating health conditions are also reasons for infertility in women.
- IVF too is not a fully safe process. It can involve a lot of associated risk factors like multiple births, premature deliveries, miscarriage, ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome, ectopic pregnancy, egg retrieval procedure complications, and above all, congenital disabilities.
- One must always keep in mind the success rate of the clinic you visit when choosing to undergo the procedure. Check for the clinic's treatment populations and also the different treatment approaches used by the clinics. Keep handy the detailed information about the costs you might have to bear with additional steps of the procedure.
To help you, we have compiled a list of five standard IVF clinics that have a higher success rate and standard prices for different procedural steps.
Leading IVF Centers of India
Some of the foremost IVF centres in the country are included in the below list. Rest assured that these centres would do the best for your and your family’s happiness.
So , let's find out more about what best you can get from them.
1. Wellspring IVF & Women's Hospital Ahmedabad, India
Wellspring IVF & Women's Hospital is one of the best and India's most reputed IVF centre. With World-class amenities available at affordable prices, this treatment centre has successfully conducted over 3000 IVF till date.
IVF experts offer infertility care and complete solution. Besides this, they also provide other fertility procedure like IUI (intrauterine insemination), ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection), IMSI (Intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection), Blastocyst culture treatment, PGS (Preimplantation genetic diagnosis) & PGD (Preimplantation Genetic Screening), TESE (Testicular Sperm Extraction) and PESA (Percutaneous Epidydimal Sperm Aspiration), etc.
Address: 440, 4th Floor, Titanium City Center Mall, 100 Ft, 100 Feet Anand Nagar Rd, near Sachin Tower, Anand Nagar, Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
Contact number: 090999 46050
2. Fortis Bloom IVF Center Delhi, India
With consistently high pregnancy success rates, Fortis Bloom IVF Center is a premier facility to undergo IVF treatment among four fertility centres and eight affiliate units across the country. They have state-of-the-art embryology labs, advanced ART services, and impeccable Q.C. and Q.A. facilities.
Treatments offered consist of Intra Uterine Insemination, In Vitro Fertilization, Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection, Blastocyst Culture & Transfer
Address: Fortis Hospital, S-549, Greater Kailash II, New Delhi, Delhi 110048
Contact number: 095600 15454
3. Indira IVF Udaipur, Rajasthan
Indira Infertility Clinic and test tube baby centre offers hope to couples who have failed at numerous IVF cycles. For over 40 years, Indira IVF centre has miraculously helped bring children into many people's lives with their world-class amenities, superior medical technologies, and tailored fertility solutions.
They offer IUI, ICSI, Infertility workup, IVF, laser-assisted hatching, Cryopreservation, and Blastocyst culture and transfer. Besides this, they also run the Donor Programme and conduct Laparoscopy as well as Preimplantation genetic testing.
Address: 44, Amar Niwas, opp. M.B. College, Kumharon Ka Bhatta, Central Area, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Contact number: 076650 02474
4. Karthika Datta's IVF, Telangana
Having an experience of over 20 years, this IVF treatment centre offers affordable and advanced ART treatments such as IVF and ICSI procedures with more than 40% success rates. Their treatment includes hormonal stimulation also.
Address: 29-10-9, Narasimha Rao Naidu St, Suryaraopeta, Governor Peta, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520002
Contact number: 092464 17882
5. Calcutta Cureline IVF And Infertility Clinic ,Kolkata, West Bengal
The services offered by the fertility clinic include in-vitro fertilization (IVF), evaluation of infertility/treatment, gynecological problems, intrauterine insemination (IUI), transfer of frozen embryo and freezing embryo, along with facilities of abdominal/vaginal hysterectomy.
It is quite renowned and offers complete care to people who visit it for fertility issues.
Address: 124B, Rash Behari Ave, near Lake Market, Lake Market, Gariahat, Kolkata, West Bengal 700029
Contact number: 033 2463 9877
So, here is a way to carve out a path for your fulfilment as a mother. IVF technology has been embraced by many over the years and has quietly been accepted by generations and civilizations over the years.
If you think having a child can complete you, then you must look at this list before deciding on which clinic could be your choice for attaining fulfilment.
IVF centres are present far and wide, but there are only a few who do good work in understanding the emotions underlying the man and the woman and do not try to benefit merely out of you.
Follow the list, and if you need further help, do not hesitate to drop your queries in the comments section, and we would be happy to answer your questions.
Top 10 ENT Centers In India
- Ear, nose and throat (Otorhinolaryngology) are a separate division in the medical field than the other divisions of health. ENT doctors and ENT surgeons specialize in dealing with three sense organs of our body- the ear (hearing), nose (smelling) and throat (to an extent taste buds).
- Ear pain, nasal obstructions, and tonsillitis are some of the common problems for which patients most often visit an ENT doctor.
- However, various other complications can also shift you to the ENT centres and ENT doctors.
- Have you heard of sinusitis or nasal septum deviation? These are the most typical issues you might have heard needs medical intervention.
- Suppose you have severe issues like pituitary tumor, Ramsay Hunt syndrome, benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, Bell's Palsy, mastoiditis and some other such problems, in that case, you might have to consult the ENT doctors and surgeons.
- These are some of the most sensitive organs and thus require utmost care and protection. Whenever you are planning to visit an ENT specialist ensure you do go to the right doctor and visit the right hospitals.
- After all, your sense organs are vital for your survival. Ignoring their welfare can drop you into more serious troubles since these organs are directly connected to your nerves and the neural system.
- Let's find out which all hospitals can bring good facilities and sound care to those suffering from ENT issues. We will also tell you about the different facilities that these hospitals bring to your ENT health. More or less, the hospitals listed below have the same facilities and standard care opportunities, and you must look closely at them before choosing the compatible one for you or your loved ones.
Outstanding ENT centres in India
Here are the names of 10 ENT centres that can bring relief to your ENT problems, if you have any-
1. Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
The doctors here are fully qualified to overcome different problems of the ear, nose and throat which includes but is not restricted to deafness, vocal cord lesion, early cancer of vocal cords, sleep apnea, parotid and thyroid tumors, nasal polyps, sleep apnea and even vertigo.
Some of the commonest surgery techniques performed in the hospital is acoustic neuroma surgery, labyrinthectomy, cyber knife radio surgery, otologic laser procedures, myringotomy, eardrum repair etc.
Address: CH Baktawar Singh Rd, near Olympus, Medicity, Islampur Colony, Sector 38, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Contact Number: 0124 414 1414
2. Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
The department has some of the latest technologies that are used to manage different problems and diseases centred on ear, nose and throat. High tech equipment and gadgets come handy while treating various ENT diseases and conditions.
Tonsil knife, aural snare, bronchoscopy, oesophagoscopy, functional endoscopic sinus surgery, otologic laser procedures, congenital atresia ear reconstruction are some of the many surgery techniques used by the hospital.
Address: Address: 21, Greams Lane, Off Greams Road, Chennai – 600 006, Tamil Nadu State, India
Contact Number: 044 2829 3333
3. Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore
CMCH is one of the premier organizations that have some of the best instrumentations and technologies to treat all your ENT related issues. Starting from various diagnostic equipment to surgical facilities and aftercare, there is almost no ENT related disorder that is not handled by the hospital.
Address: IDA Scudder Road, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632004
Contact Number: 0416 228 1000
4. BLK Superspeciality Hospital, Delhi
They perform every surgery including cochlear implantation, brain stem implantation, tympanoplasty, stapedotomy, myringotomy, radical mastoidectomy and many other surgeries for the ear. For nose also they almost do everything. For throat too, you can count on this hospital for your problems.
Address: Pusa Rd, Radha Swami Satsang, Rajendra Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
Contact Number: 011 3040 3040
5. Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata
The hospital is well equipped to deal with the general, and emergency ENT needs of the patients. The hospital too, can run all required tests for ENT patients and can also help with needed surgeries.
Acoustic neuroma surgery, cochlear implant ear surgery, myringotomy ear drum repair, Osseo integrated bone conducting hearing system, particle repositioning maneuver, stapedectomy, tympanoplasty are some of the regular procedures carried out by the hospital.
Address: 58, Canal Circular Road, Kadapara, Phool Bagan, Kankurgachi, Kolkata, West Bengal 700054
Contact Number: 033 2320 2122
6. Inamdar Multi-specialty Hospital Pune
They offer proper diagnostic equipment like video nasal endoscopy, otoendoscopy, video tele-laryngo-pharyngoscopy, micro ear and micro laryngoscopy, audio vestibular evaluation. Treatment for deafness , and rehabilitation are some of the other benefits of visiting the hospital.
Address: Inamdar Hospital building s No. 15, Fatima Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411040
Contact Number: 020 6681 2222
7. Capital Hospital, Bhubaneswar
The hospital has standard provisions when it comes to addressing difficult and hard to treat ear, nose and throat diseases. They are fully equipped for running diagnostic tests, including biopsies for throat cancers.
They conduct numerous critical surgeries, including treatment for deafness through use of cochlear transplants.
Address: Udyan Marg, Unit 6, Ganga Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751020
Contact Number: 0674 239 1983
8. SMIMS (Sikkim Manipal Hospital), Gangtok, Sikkim
The hospital is attending to the needs of almost the entire North-East India comprising of 7 states. The state-of-the-art facilities provided by the hospital include catering to the ENT problems of people from the hills. Fungus and ear clogging is a common issue in these regions.
However, not just this much, they can handle complicated cases of deafness, different vestibular and cochlear problems, nasal and throat related issues quite efficiently and effectively.
Address: 5th Mile, NH 31A, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim 737102
Contact Number: 03592 270 389
9. Civil Hospital Aizawl, Mizoram
The Civil Hospital of Aizawl too has experienced doctors and staff when it comes to dealing with patients with ENT issues. They work in sync with Sikkim Manipal hospital in assuring appropriate ENT care to the entire seven sisters.
Several types of equipment are also available with the Civil hospital that helps in diagnosing the ENT related problems quickly.
Address: Bazar Bungkawn, Bara Bazar, Dawrpui, Aizawl, Mizoram 796001
Contact Number: 0389 232 2318
10. Amrita Hospital, Kochi, Kerala
They too have doctors with expertise to manage every sphere of ENT health including otolaryngology, deafness, vocal cord lesion, and early cancer of vocal cords, parotid and thyroid tumours, deviated nasal septum and other ENT diseases.
Address: Ponekkara, P. O, Kochi, Kerala 682041
Contact Number: 0484 668 1234
If you follow this list of ENT hospitals in India, you will reach the right hospitals where doctors can give you not only fair treatment but also valuable advice that can help you in your day-to-day living. To maintain a healthy ear, nose and throat environment, you need to follow a healthy regime.
Say no to tobacco leaves, chewing tobacco, cigarettes, excessive drinking habits, and smoking and also avoid putting sharp objects into your ears and nose to stay away from trouble.
In case you need assistance, don't forget to find out more from these hospitals about your condition.
7 Best Lasik Eye Surgery Centers in India
- Lasik eye surgery has made eyeglasses passé. For who would not want to flaunt their eyes out in the open? I am sure all of us would like to get rid of the cage our eyes have to be continuously in, no matter how stylishly we wear them, we still aspire to be free from them.
- Lasik eye surgery has given hope to millions who suffer from myopia (nearsightedness), astigmatism (refractive error of the eye), &hypermetropia (farsightedness), even presbyopia (insufficiency of eyes due to ageing) in some cases.
- However, any correction or surgery if not required, should not be undertaken, so goes the adage. Like all other surgeries, even this one has its limitations and involved risks.
- Dry eyes, halos, ocular neuropathic pain and subconjunctival hemorrhage, are some of the non-serious adverse effects of Lasik surgery.
- However, flapped discs, higher-order aberrations, uveitis, slipped flap, retinal detachment, Choroidal neovascularization (CNV) and tendencies of depression and suicide (less commonly observed) in patients can be seen as more severe expressions of risks from the surgery.
- Thus, "if not required, do not attempt it" is the apparent suggestion good hospitals and doctors would provide you. However, if it becomes mandatory at some point in your life, do make sure you choose from some excellent hospitals where doctors can prevent corneal thinning in the best possible way during the surgery.
- Generally, 25-40 years is the apt age to undergo Lasik eye surgery even though the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) has approved Lasik eye surgery for patients 18 years of age and above in the United States. Doctors generally not suggest it below 25 years of age except in special cases.
- Vision correction also does not mean that you will never need glasses or lenses again. This is a myth and instead what is more appropriate to say in this regard, is that your numbers going forth might not be so high as they used to be before.
- If you are pregnant or already have thin cornea or lot of vision change prescriptions, do not attempt Lasik eye surgery. Once your power stabilizes and you do not have any power changes for six months or above, only then try a Lasik eye surgery after thorough consultation with your ophthalmologist.
So, without any further delay, let us find out which hospitals can tackle the surgery well in our country. Below we have listed seven best hospitals for Lasik eye surgery in India.
Foremost Hospitals for Lasik Eye Surgery
Some of the best hospitals where the care provided to patients during/after surgery is worth applauding are being listed below.
1. Sankara Nethralaya
If you wish to avail the latest LASIK eye surgery in India, then you could opt for Sankara Nethralaya. You can have a corneal assessment, expert counselling, pre-and post-operative customized care and even prompt follow up care.
Types of laser vision correction surgeries available at Sankara Nethralaya comprises of LASIK (Laser In-Situ Keratomileusis), Femto LASIK, PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy), Epi LASIK (Epithelial Laser-Assisted In-Situ Keratomileusis), and Wavefront-guided LASIK.
Address: No. 41 (old 18), College Road, Chennai 600 006, Tamil Nadu, India.
Contact Number: +91-44-4227 1500, +91-44-2827 1616
2. Retina Foundation and Eye Research Center
Retina Foundation is a well-reputed centre for undergoing a LASIK eye surgery. They are providing eye care facilities since 1976 and is a pioneer in Vitreo Retinal diseases.
Equipped with modern facilities and an expert panel of ophthalmologists and eye surgeons, the Retina Foundation is the best resort for any eye complains as they have a wide range of treatment and care facilities available.
Address: Near the Under bridge, Old Raj Bhavan Road, Shahi Baug, Ahmedabad - 380 004, Gujarat, India.
Contact Number: +91 - 99786 81609
3. Asian Eye Institute & Laser Centre – Mumbai
Asian Eye Institute & Laser Centre offers an excellent opportunity to undergo LASIK eye surgery and treatment in Mumbai under the guidance of Dr Hitesh Chheda.
Patients with myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism can get their vision corrected at this facility to a great degree of precision. BASIC, Customized (Wavefront guided), and BLADE LESS LASIK surgeries are conducted at this facility.
Address: 1st Floor, Satyanarayana Apartment, Off M.G. Road, Opp G.H. High School, Borivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400066.
Contact Number: 022 2894 0598
4. Acuvision Eye Hospital, Eye Clinic in Khar
Acuvision is another reliable and reputed centre for LASIK eye surgery and other comprehensive eye care solutions. Advanced technologies, digitalized machines, and a team of expert ophthalmologists help rectify a lot of eye problems.
Address: Amba Sadan Bldg, 2nd Floor, Opp Khatwari Darbar / Guess Showroom, 325, Linking Road, Khar (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400052.
Contact Number: 022 2605 9443
5. Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
This multi-speciality hospital also has an ophthalmology centre where patients suffering from myopia, hypermetropia, or astigmatism can undergo laser vision correction.
Besides this, Artemis Hospital's ophthalmology department also offers other solutions to rectify power and vision-related problems in patients such as Phaco with Multifocal IOL surgery and Implantable Collamer Lens (ICL) surgery.
Address: Sector 51, Gurugram, Haryana - 122001
Contact Number: +91 124 4511 111
6. Bombay City Eye Institute & Research Centre
A centre with complete eye care facilities, Bombay City Eye Institute & Research Centre, is another trusted place to get your vision rectified with modern solutions and surgical treatments.
Diagnostic machines like Oculyzer II (known as Pentacam- HR) and Topolyzer Vario are used for analysing the eye. The department performs refractive corrections and surgeries like bladeless LASIK, PRK (photorefractive eye surgery), ICL (implantable contact lens), CLE (Clear lens extraction) with Trifocal IOL (Trifocal intraocular lenses) and even facilitates advanced Contoura Vision (USFDA (United States Food and Drugs Administration) approved eye laser for specs removal).
Address: 5, Near Central Bank of India, Babulnath Rd, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400007
Contact Number: 022 2367 1011
7. Maxivision Super Speciality Eye Hospital
With 25 years of experience, Maxvision Eye Hospital offers a range of fixes for refractive eye errors (myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism) such as LASIK/PRK (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis /Photorefractive keratectomy), Custom LASIK, ICL (implantable Collamer lens), SMILE (Small Incision Lenticule Extraction), and Presbyopic Laser treatments.
Address: 1-11-252/1A-1D Aladdin Mansion, Near Shoppers Stop, Street Number 3, Begumpet, Hyderabad, 500 016, Telangana
Contact Number: 9390110000
So, now that you are aware of which hospitals can help you the best possible way, choose your hospital wisely. Lasik eye surgery should not be attempted as soon as you get your lenses.If there is something else that you would want to add, please drop your comments in the box below.
10 Best Mouth Cancer Treatment Hospitals In India
- Oral cancer cases account for 30% of total cancer cases in India. In women, 10.4% of all cancers are usually oral and is the second most common cancer in India. Mouth cancer is more common in rural areas of the country. Almost 14 lakh new oral cancer cases were detected last year in India alone.
- Early diagnosis of oral cancer is the only way to ensure a cure.
- Oral cancer is determined to be due to the human papillomavirus, alcohol use, betel nut, tobacco smoke components, chewing tobacco, asbestos, stem cell transplantation, and premalignant lesions. There are many other factors that are yet to be found out and could be responsible for it.
- Oral cancer management would include surgery/neck management/ radiotherapy/ immunotherapy/targeted drug therapy/ chemotherapy alongwith rehabilitation. The cancer could be in the tongue, roof of the tongue, lips, the inner lining of the cheeks, mouth floor, gums or cancer in the corner of the mouth.
- Oral cancer treatment can easily cost one around 4-5 lakhs.
- White or red speckles in the mouth, throat soreness, ear pain, facial numbness or pain, vocal changes, swallowing/ chewing or speaking problems are some of the warning signs which indicate something is wrong.
- Sarcomas, adenocarcinomas, lymphomas, oral malignant melanomas are some of the types of oral cancer, and the squamous cell carcinoma is the most common type of oral cancer found in people.
- The oral cancer survival rate in early stages is 80%-90% and thus being alert is the only way to detect it early to cure it completely.
Some of the best hospitals where you can get it treated in the best possible way are being listed below for your convenience.
Topmost oral cancer surgery hospitals in India
Standard hospitals against oral cancer are being listed below for your reference.
1. Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
Cyber Knife technology, tomotherapy H-D, Linear accelerators are some of the avant technologies used in the hospital to treat oral cancer patients. Integrated brachytherapy units, Da Vinci surgical techniques, volumetric arc therapy, SBRT/SRS technology, IGRT (image-guided radiotherapy) are some of the advanced therapeutic approaches that can be used based on the requirements of the patient. PET and C.T. scan are some of the standard testing techniques used by the hospital to detect oral cancer patients.
Address: CH Baktawar Singh Road, Sector 38, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Contact number: 0124 4141414
2. Columbia Asia Referral Hospital, Yeswanthpur, Bangalore
Usually, a proper diagnosis, a clean surgery, prophylaxis, proper radiotherapy and chemotherapy is possible within the hospital. They too have C.T. (computed tomogram) and advanced PET (positron emission tomogram) and MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) technology. The hospital also has specialized surgical facilities.
Address: 26/4, Brigade Gateway, Beside Metro, Malleswaram West, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560055
Contact number: 080 39898969
3. SL Raheja Hospital, Mumbai
An appropriate tumor board, proper treatment plan, targeted, hormonal, chemo or immunotherapies are some of the facilities available within the hospital. Surgery is an essential part of oral cancer. Once the tumor board fixes the treatment regime for the patient, specialized surgeries are planned using specific modern equipment like Cyberknife technology and so on.
Address: Raheja Rugnalaya Marg, Mahim (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400016
Contact number: 022 66529666
4. Aster Medcity, Kochi
The hospital is a quaternary healthcare hospital present in Kochi, a flagship hospital of Aster D.M. Healthcare. The hospital provides medical/surgical/radiation oncology/ palliative care.
Targeted therapy, biotherapy, metronomic chemotherapy and oral or complex chemotherapy agents can be administered into patients comfortably in this hospital as per requirements.
Address: Kuttisahib Road Cheranalloor, South Chittoor, Kochi, Kerala 682027
Contact number: 0484 6699999
5. Apollo Hospitals Chennai
Apollo Hospitals Chennai is one of the premier organizations where every year, thousands of patients get treated for oral cancer from all across the country.
They can comfortably put you through advanced surgical procedures and also help you make appropriate therapeutic choices.
Address: No.46, 7th street, Tansi Nagar, Velachery, Chennai - 600 042
Contact number: +91-44-22432370 / 3370
6. Sarvodaya Hospital, Faridabad
PET CT, Gamma camera, 6D LINAC, and international radiology are some of the specialities one can avail in this hospital. Best surgery techniques & therapeutic options are provided to patients when the tumour board plans treatment.
Address: Sec-19, Gopi Colony Old Faridabad, Faridabad, Haryana 121002
Contact number: 0129 4194444
7. Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
The hospital can help in getting you the best possible treatment and surgery. PET scan, C.T. scan, other complex diagnostic procedures, and different therapy patterns are possible within the hospital. Brachytherapy, image-guided radiotherapy are some of the best technologies used by the hospital to treat patients.
Address: Sector 51, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Contact number: 0124 451 1111
8. Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
The innovation of "extra cut" is a process which has been tried in this hospital alone. India has the highest number of oral cancer patients in the world so far. So patients have to undergo neck dissection to verify if they have oral cancer.
Volumetric arc therapy, SBRT/SRS technology, IGRT (image-guided radiotherapy), MRI, PET, CT and brachytherapy is possible almost free of cost with this hospital.
Address: Dr E Borges Road, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400012
Contact number: 022 24177000
9. Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore, Tamil Nadu
One of the best cares can be availed with the oncologists and nurses serving and taking care of the patients in this hospital. Brachytherapy, CT, PET scans and MRI (magnetic resonance imaging), biopsy, volumetric arc therapy, SBRT/SRS technology, IGRT (image-guided radiotherapy) is possible with the hospital too.
Address: Ida Scudder Road, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632004
Contact number: 0416 228 2010
10. Indian Cancer Society of Mumbai
The hospital can provide you with good care, can suggest appropriate cancer treatments and surgery facilities and also helps you get back to normal after overcoming the disease.
Address: 74, Jerbai Wadia Road, Bhoiwada, Parel, Mumbai – 400012 (India)
Contact number: 022 23513028
To conclude, we would say that no cancer can be treated entirely. What we can only do is arrest its spread and remove the part that is affected. Sometimes chemotherapy and radiotherapy are used to kill the cancerous cells in a particular area.
Oral cancer is mostly preventable if people can avoid too much alcohol, betel nut, chewing tobacco, or cigarettes. If you have any other questions, you can always reach us through the comments section.
10 Best Spine Surgery Hospitals in India
- Almost 3 million spinal procedures are performed each year on a global scale.
- There are innumerable conditions that require a spinal surgery beginning from sciatica to spinal cord injuries. When a patient does not respond to conservative treatments or physiotherapy, then spinal surgery is the last option left with the doctor and the patient.
- Usually, such surgery can help remove pressure from the nerves and can restore a spine when facing conditions like an unstable or a crooked spine.
- For spinal surgeries, often an endoscopic or microscopic small opening is made through which the surgery is performed. Such surgeries are called minimally invasive spinal surgery (MISS). Endoscopic efforts ensure quicker recoveries and lesser damage to the muscle and tissue around the spine.
- There are ideally two types of spinal surgeries performed on patients- either fusion or decompression. Decompression surgeries are done to remove pressure from the nerves. Fusion surgeries are done to stabilize one vertebra over another.
- Laminectomy, laminotomy, foraminotomy, disc replacement and spinal fusion, discectomy, and spinal fusion are some of the usual spinal procedures performed regularly on patients.
- During surgeries, spinal instrumentations are placed on the back- like plates, along with rods, and bone screws for solidifying the spine by the fusion technique.
- In many patients, the spinal fusions cause trouble if they do not heal appropriately. However, when the risk-benefit ratio is weighed, spinal surgeries offer more benefits when faced with spinal problems compared to the risks involved.
Some of the best hospitals where spinal procedures are performed regularly and successfully are being listed below for your help.
Topmost Hospitals for performing spinal surgeries in India
Some of the hospitals where you can undergo spinal surgery are included in the below list.
1. Sakra Hospital, Bangalore
The hospital is wholly equipped to treat every kind of spinal disorder commonly observed in patients who visit the hospital. From spinal cord tumours to corrective surgeries, all procedures are performed here.
Almost 2500+ surgeries have been performed in the hospital in the past five years.
This hospital has every diagnostic facility needed to find out more about any spine related problems.
Address: Sy No 52/2 & 52/3, Devarabeesanahalli, Varthur Hobli (Opp Intel, Outer Ring Road, Marathalli), Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
Contact number: 080 49694969
2. Primus Superspeciality Hospital
The hospital is fully equipped with a wide range of minimally invasive diagnostic, and therapeutic procedures which are used to diagnose the patient's condition. For example, nerve root injections, C.T. guided procedures, vertebroplasty, &kyphoplasty are some of the techniques used to identify the condition of the patients.
Address: Primus Super Speciality Hospital Chandragupt Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, 110021
Contact number: 011-6620 6630
3. NOVA Orthopedic & Spine Hospital, South Delhi
This hospital helps your spine return back to health and offers advanced robotics, "pinless" computer navigation for various procedures. It is a 40-bed boutique facility and accommodates three fully functional operation theatres. They have well equipped intensive care units (ICU) and surgical sub-facilities for different kinds of spinal problems.
Address: R2, Nehru Enclave, Kalkaji, South Delhi- 110019
Contact number: 011 47778800, 011 6629 7500
4. Indian Spine Injuries Center, Delhi
The centre has a dedicated staff and "cutting edge technology" to diagnose and treat patients as per their requirement. It has minimally invasive spine surgery procedures including pedicle screw fixation, kyphoplasty, thoracoscopic facilities and many other options.
It is NABH and NABL certified & attends to the needs of almost two lakh patients from 55 countries. Baclofen pump implantation and many other facilities are made available to the patients at this centre.
Address: Sector C, Vasant Kunj, Opposite Vasant Valley School, Delhi – 110070
Contact number: 011- 42255225
5. Sattvik Spine Foundation, Bangalore
Spinal surgeries are necessary procedures and need expert hands. This centre has expert doctors and staff who can help your spine appropriately. The rehabilitation centre offers physiotherapy, occupational therapy and other vocational training to incorporate a self-reliant life to their patients.
Address: No 13 [Old No 1721], Vrindavan, 41 & A & Cross, 18Th Main Road, 4Th Block East, Jaya Nagar, Near Gn Kalyan Mandap, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041
Contact number: 080 42068257
6. Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
The team of doctors is highly skilled at performing different surgeries like discectomy, Laminectomy, spinal fusion and lumbar puncture.
It has MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) 3.0 Tesla, gamma camera with SPECT (Single-photon emission computed tomography) diagnostic provisions for your spinal troubles. Till date 10,000 spinal surgeries , 2000 neuro-intervention procedures and 1400 aneurysm coiling procedures have been done here.
Address: Sector - 44, Opposite HUDA City Centre, Gurgaon Haryana 122002
Contact number: 0124 716 2200
7. Brains Neuro Spine Center Bangalore
CT (computed tomogram) scan, Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), neurosonology and awake craniotomy are some of the possibilities you can explore in this centre. Oximetry, neuro navigator, intraoperative physiological monitoring, operative microscopes are few other facilities that you can avail here at this hospital.
Address: No. 5, Richmond Road, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bangalore - 25 (Opp Baldwin School), India
Contact number: +91- 9845340925
8. IBS Institute of Brain & Spine, New Delhi
The hospital provides comprehensive treatments for Parkinson's disease, gastroparesis among many other diseases. They provide neuromodulation therapy, peripheral nerve stimulation, cortical electrical stimulation, drug pump insertion and other such facilities to patients undergoing treatment.
The hospital receives approximately 600 international patients every year.
Address: 73 Ring Road, Lajpat Nagar 3, New Delhi, Delhi 110024
Contact number: 076777 67748
9. Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
Different diagnostic facilities, several medical and treatment facilities and modalities are also available in the centre. Microscopes and other sophisticated instruments are used to perform surgery safely in the hospital.
Address: Patparganj, New Delhi, Delhi
Contact number: +911143033333
10. Joint & Spine Institute- JSI India
Robotic surgery, joint replacement surgeries, spinal procedures, etc are performed in the centre. Spinal instrumentations and spinal tumors are dealt with expertise. Post-surgery rehabilitation facilities are also outstanding in the hospital, and costs are economical. Computer navigated surgeries are also highly developed and offer high-level precision.
Address: 94/4, Gurunanak Tower, Oppo Girls Govt. College, Near Sec 14 Gurgaon, Haryana 122001, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Contact number: 098103 33738
Spinal surgeries are costly, and great care must be taken to ensure their success. If you are planning to get it done for yourself or someone close to you, then you can try any one of the above hospitals depending on your location in the country.
Spinal surgeries should not be taken lightly since their failure is nothing you can even consider in your life. So make sure you follow this list in case of doubt.
If there is something that you want to know further about them, you can use the comment box for this purpose, and we would be happy to help you with more information.
7 Best Cornea Transplant Centres In India
- Corneal transplant is a requisite for many disease conditions like thinning or swelling of the cornea, Fuchs dystrophy, keratoconus, and often clouding of the cornea. The corneal transplant, also known as keratoplasty, is done to remove a particular portion of the damaged tissue with healthy corneal tissue from a donor.
- Usually one of the organs donated by those who plan an organ donation after their death is the cornea. A fresh corneal transplant from a deceased donor is transplanted into the patient after preparing the cornea for transplant.
- Nearly 270,000 donor corneas are required for carrying out 100,000 transplants, and there is virtually a 4-fold need of donor corneas every year in India alone. Generally 50,000 INR to 100,000 INR is charged for undergoing a single eye corneal transplant.
- The most common reason for a corneal transplant in younger patients is keratoconus. It impacts 1 in 3000 or 1 in 10,000 patients approximately in the population. Cornea transplant in older patients is mainly due to bullous keratopathy.
- Rejection of graft is indicated by blindness, redness, pain or sensitivity to light. Ideally, two types of corneal transplants are performed in patients that include endothelial keratoplasty or anterior lamellar keratoplasty.
- After the surgery, you might have to wear an eye patch for some time. You will receive several medications, and eye drops to keep the transplanted cornea from being rejected by the body.
- Many hospitals offer corneal transplantation; however, some of them are better than others when it comes to their success rate, and also the process of follow up and pre and post op-care.
- We would recommend some hospitals below which can help attain more success with the corneal transplantation than others.
Most successful corneal transplant hospitals
Please find the list of corneal transplant hospitals in India where one can achieve maximum success with corneal transplantation.
1. Medeor Hospital, New Delhi
Cornea transplant in this hospital is performed from healthy deceased patients who have not died due to nerve injury or accidents and have no prior history of eye problems.
The complicated process takes almost 1 to 2 hours, and the patient is put under general anesthesia. The hospital has appropriate surgery procedures and is both NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories) and NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers) accredited hospital.
Address: B-33-34, Block B, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Contact number: 011 4122 2222
2. Eye Q Hospital, Gurgaon
Standard procedures are maintained during surgery, and also appropriate measures are taken to prevent infection in patients post-surgery. The hospital has proper ophthalmological testing facilities for corneal transplant patients.
It is an ISO-9001-2000 registered hospital and provides corneal transplant procedures at affordable prices. The hospital has been awarded for customer satisfaction and reliability as the “most trusted brand of 2016-2017,” by WCRC (World Consulting & Research Corporation) leaders Asia.
Address: Plot No, 531, Golf Course Road, near Super Mart I, DLF Phase IV, Sector 27, Gurugram, Haryana 122009
Contact number: 078240 15453
3. KIMS Hospital, Hyderabad
A laser-assisted cornea transplant is one of the specialities of this hospital. Corneal surgeries are very successful at the hospital, and the staff here works on four pillars or parameters- proper education and training, good experience, use of advanced technologies to decide the conditions patients suffer from and a complete dedication towards the welfare of the patients.
If you opt for a corneal transplant at this hospital, chances are, you would be benefitted appropriately.
Address: 1-112 / 86, Survey No 5 / EE Beside Andhra Bank, Near RTA Office, Hyderabad, Telangana 500084
Contact number: 040 4632 4365
4. Sankar Netralaya, Chennai
Sankar Nethralaya has a name in the field of ophthalmology and offers one of the best care and provisions for cornea transplant in the country, usually at extremely affordable prices.
Each year almost 650-700 corneal transplants are performed by the hospital. Proper research facilities are present in the hospital to determine the cause and correction of corneal transplantations, and then the hospital is also one of the best places where maximum corneal transplants are a success story.
Address: No. 41 (old 18), College Road, Chennai 600 006, Tamil Nadu, India
Contact number: +91-44-4227 1500, +91-44-2827 1616
5. Narayana Nethralaya Eye Hospital, Bengaluru
This is one of the best hospitals providing high quality eye care to different sections of the society. A state of the art hospital, the centre is one of the most esteemed in the country when it comes to corneal transplantation process.
Keratoconus is the most common reason for undergoing corneal transplant, according to the observations made by the hospital. Almost 20-25% patients suffering from Keratoconus need a corneal transplant at some point or the other, as recorded by the hospital.
After it is determined that a surgery is required for the patient, routine laboratory tests are performed.
A NABH accredited institute, Narayana Nethralaya is ranked as the best eye hospital in Bangalore, Karnataka and includes the State’s only ocular stem cell, molecular genetic and ocular gene therapy labs.
Address: 121/C, Chord Rd, Near Iskcon Temple, 1st R Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010
Contact number: 080661 21641
6. Bharti Eye Hospital, New Delhi
It is a centre dedicated to eye care in Delhi, the capital of the country. The hospital is well equipped to take care of your corneal transplant and is NABH accredited and has HOTA (Eye Hospital that has a human organ transplant act) permission from the government.
This hospital is one of the best places to be in, whenever cornea transplant becomes a necessity for you or your loved ones.
Address: E 52, Block E, Greater Kailash I, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048
Contact number: 011 2924 0000
7. Sarvodaya Hospital, Faridabad
The hospital has state of the art facilities when it comes to eye care. They are correctly aligned to the laws and rules required for proper eye care.
The hospital has an excellent centre for testing and diagnostic facilities. The hospital has appropriate devices and technology to look after several eyes at the same time. Advanced technologies, including the advanced PHACO machine, refractometer and keratometer are used to treat patients suffering from different eye conditions.
Grafting of the cornea comes out quite well for the patients who undergo the corneal transplant here in this hospital.
Address: YMCA Road, Sector-8, Faridabad (Delhi/NCR) - 121006
Contact number: 1800 313 1414
Corneal transplant is a way to restore vision in those patients whose corneas have worn off due to some ophthalmological complaints.
In this article, we provided you with a list of some of the best hospitals in India where one can undergo a corneal transplant. Refer to this list anytime and also find out more about the hospitals from the contact information provided in the article.
8 Best Lung Transplant Hospitals In India
- Suppose you or your loved ones are suffering from any of the debilitating lung diseases, and your doctor has prescribed a lung transplant as the only option. In that case, we offer an expert suggestion on which hospitals can be good for you.
- According to the International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation (ISHLT), around 2000 cases undergo lung transplantation every year. Underlying causes like chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD that includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis), idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension or cystic fibrosis often might lead to lung transplant.
- Lung transplant is a procedure done to remove a diseased lung or a particular lobe from the lung to ensure smooth and safe functioning of the organ. The procedure is chosen by doctors only when all other treatment modalities fail. Usually, three types of lung transplants can be performed on the patient- single, bilateral, sequential lung transplant and heart-lung transplant.
But, before lung transplant is even considered, two crucial decisions are made.
1. How long a patient can go without a lung transplant?
2. How long can the patient live after undergoing the lung transplant? Once, the benefits outweigh the risks, lung transplant is advised to the patients.
Lung transplant is a costly procedure and living, or dead donors are used to conduct the transplant of the diseased lung in a patient. The procedure costs approximately 20 to 25 lakhs for either single or double lung transplant in our country. The same amount can go in ICU (intensive care unit), and medicines post-surgery.
So, here we have jotted down some hospitals that can do well to you when it comes to lung transplantation.
1. Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Lung function tests, CT (computed tomogram) scan, and other general tests often come together for determining the condition of the patient. Before, during and after the surgery, various tests are required to maintain the overall health and wellness of the person.
Test facilities, surgical and post-op care are something that is taken care of in an excellent way in the hospital. You can opt for this hospital if you want to undergo a hassle-free lung transplantation process.
Address: Jain Towers, 16th Floor, 17, Mathew Road, Opera House, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400042
Contact number: 022 30973097
2. Amrita Hospital, Kochi
According to the hospital, more than 80% of patients survive the first year of surgery, and almost 50% survive beyond five years. ECMO (Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation), blood transfusion, pathology, microbiology and other services like radiology and intensive care services are immensely well developed in the hospital.
The lung transplantation service at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences is a multidisciplinary integrated service which drives it strength from the blessings of Mata Amritanandamayi and the skills and expertise of its core lung transplant team which are fortunate to have trained in internationally reputed lung transplant units in the World. The world class support facilities including an ECMO, blood transfusion, pathology, microbiology, infection control, radiology services, intensivist services allows us to expect the best possible outcomes for our patients.
Address: Ponekkara, P. O, Kochi, Kerala 682041
Contact number: 0484 2851234
3. Manipal Hospital, Bangalore
The hospital is well equipped to handle different forms of organ transplantations. Experienced pulmonologists & thoracic surgeons can help patients in the best possible ways when it comes to undergoing tests, surgery or aftercare. They have highly advanced technological facilities with specialised diagnostic labs, operation theatres, radiation units, robotic technology which makes them one of the largest quaternary care giants in the country with patient comfort.
Contact number: 080 22221111
4. Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai
The hospital envisions quality treatment and affordable healthcare for every patient. With the cutting edge technology at hand, the hospital can be the best place if you are seeking lung transplant facilities.
The services offered to a lung transplant patient are at par with the said benchmarks available globally. Thus, if you are looking for a safe lung transplant procedure, you can rely on the hospital’s reputation for the surgery.
Address: 1877, Dr Anand Rao Nair Road, Near Agripada Police Station, Mumbai Central (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400011
Contact number: 022 61784444
5. Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Chennai
The first ever lung transplant surgery was performed in this hospital and it has some of the best staffs and surgeons to look after patients who plan to undergo a lung transplant. The wards and surgery segments are well furnished and equipped for the convenience of the patients at best competitive costs.
Address: Ground Floor, Old No.62, New No 56, 4th Main Road, Gandhi Nagar, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600020
Contact number: 044 33242424
6. Yashoda Hospital, Secunderabad
Yashoda Hospital is one of the best places to undergo lung transplant in India. After the surgery, patients would be kept a few days in the ICU, and if ECMO is not required, they are released for home.
Follow-ups are quite rigorous, and often the 5-year survival rate is outstanding in patients suffering from previous lung disease conditions.
Address: Rajbhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082
Contact number: 040 45674567
7. Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon
Usually, lung transplant, bullectomy and lung volume reduction techniques are frequently performed in this hospital. Hence, the hospital is quite an excellent place to begin treatments for lung disorders.
Various pulmonary diseases at their end-stage might require a lung transplantation process and thus, the hospital is completely equipped for the procedure.
Address: CH Baktawar Singh Road, Sector 38, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Contact number: 0124 4141414
8. Max Healthcare Hospital, Delhi
The process of transplant assessment is immensely standardized in the hospital. After the evaluations, patients go through a waiting period, and several other tests are often performed to determine the fitness of the patient for the transplant.
Once the transplant is done, the patients are placed on interim check-up visits, and the hospital takes excellent care of every patient who visits it for the procedure. This hospital is also renowned for the 5-year survival window since the watching for signs are quite rigorous for rejection and infection here.
Address: No. 1, 2, Press Enclave Road, Mandir Marg, Saket Institutional Area, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
Contact number: 011 26515050
So, if someone around you is suffering from any lung disease or requires a lung transplant recommend them these hospitals which are quite well known for the standard facilities and rigorous follow up schemes. Even if it is for you, do not forget to enquire in these hospitals as a suitable hospital can increase your chances of survival after lung surgery.
10 Best Hernia Surgery Hospitals In India
- The term hernia refers to an abnormal exit of a tissue mass through the normal cavity, inside which the tissue remains typically in our body.
- Usual risk factors are smoking, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pregnancy, obesity, previous appendectomy, collagen vascular disease or dialysis.
- Almost 27% of men develop hernia, and 3% of women develop hernia at some or the other point of their lives.
- Groin hernias are astonishingly more common before one year of age or after 50 years of age. Apart from a bulge, some people often complain of pain when hernia occurs.
- Often treatment of inguinal, femoral, umbilical, incision, diaphragmatic and other types of hernia include truss technique, surgery following appropriate recovery.
- Truss technique is the use of a specific type of surgical appliance (pad and a belt) to support the herniated area.
- Laparoscopic surgery is the best surgery type for rectifying hernias present in the body.
- Mostly one can return home within one day of surgery and can lead a completely normal life post that point.
- Hernia repair is considered a cheap process, and you can get it done within 10,000 rupees.
Some of the best facilities for surgery, truss and aftercare are provided by the below-mentioned hospitals.
Best hospitals for Hernia Repair
Some of the best hospitals for hernia repair are being suggested below.
1. Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai
The surgery department has the latest technologies for conducting the laparoscopic correction of hernia. Laparoscopic surgery is also known as key-hole surgery or minimally invasive surgery and is quite successfully performed in the hospital for all kinds of hernia.
Patients can leave the hospital in a day when receiving this kind of surgery.
Address: 15 Dr Deshmukh Marg, Pedder Road, G Deshmukh Marg, Kemps Corner, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400026.
Phone Number: 022 66573200
2. Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
The hospital successfully performs repair for all the hernia types like inguinal, umbilical, hiatal or femoral hernia.
The doctors in the surgery department are quite confident when performing laparoscopic corrections and a surgical mesh is applied at the site where the intestines enter the inguinal canal.
Address: Sector 51, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Phone Number: 0124 4511111
3. BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
The surgery unit of BLK Super Speciality Hospital is exceptionally well equipped to undergo the hernia repair surgery. The recurrence rate of hernia after hernia repair, done in this hospital is considerably low.
Doctors, here can perform both forms of hernia repair- open and laparoscopic hernia repair surgery.
Laparoscopic surgery is slightly more expensive due to the increased cost of operating room-time.
Address: Pusa Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
Phone Number: 011 30403040
4. Apollo Hospital, Chennai
The hospital is well equipped for such a simple procedure as hernia repair. Usually, open surgeries and laparoscopic surgeries are dealt differently. Post-surgery recovery rate is almost 100% after hernia repair.
Complications from this surgery are also significantly less when compared to many other places.
Address: No. 21, Greams Lane, Off. Greams Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600006
Phone Number: 044 28290200
5. Nehru Memorial Techno Global Hospital, Kolkata
Nehru Memorial Techno Global Hospital caters to the needs of patients from Eastern India. Hernia repair is widespread, and almost 100% efficiency is reached in patients. Post-op remission rate is excellent and only 1% of patients return to the hospital with further complaints after hernia repair.
Address: 6 Barasat Road, Lalkuthi, Barrackpore, Opp. Lalkuthi Telephone Exchange, Barrackpur Cantonment, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700120
Phone Number: 033 66303030
6. Indus hospital, Shimla
Hernia repair surgery is efficiently conducted in this hospital. The hospital symbolizes quality treatment for the patients, and this surgery is performed efficiently in the hospital. The hospital is quite a standard facility and efficiently manages the post-op aftercare facility. It is a chain of hospitals present in northern India.
Address: Indus Hospital Indus Drive, Mount Jakhoo, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh - 171002
Phone Number: +911772841401
7. Medanta Hospital Ranchi
The hospital takes up hernia repair surgery, and almost every patient who comes here with the complaint goes back satisfied with the treatment and surgical facilities available for hernia patients in the hospital.
Laparoscopic surgery is correctly performed in the hospital, aside open surgeries to cure hernia.
Address: P.O.: Irba, P.S: Ormanjhi, National Highway 33, Ranchi, Jharkhand 835217
Phone Number: +91 651 712 3100
8. Aster Medicity, Kochi
Aster Medicity Kochi is one of the facilities where the diagnostic tests, surgery facilities and aftercare of hernia repair is efficiently performed within the hospital premise. The gastroenterology department of the Aster Medicity hospital is fully equipped for complete care of patients who undergo hernia repair surgery in the hospital.
Address: Kuttisahib Road, Cheranelloor, South Chittoor, Kochi, Kerala 682027
Phone Number: +91 484 66 99 999
9. Fortis Hospital, Bangalore
Like any other standard hospital, Fortis Bangalore can competently handle hernia repair procedure.
The hospital has ultrasonography, C.T. scan and MRI procedure to detect the hernia when the diagnosis is not visible.
Address: 14, Cunningham Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560052
Contact: 080 41994444
10. Medicover Hospitals Madhapur, Hyderabad
Medicover is a chain of hospitals in southern India and is part of Europe’s Healthcare Group and provides expert care to patients who arrive at the hospital for hernia repair.
The hospital is proficient in different forms of surgery and hernia repair, its diagnosis, rectification and post-care are quite successfully handled by the hospital.
Address: Behind Cyber Towers, IBIS Hotels Lane, Hitec City, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500081
Contact: 040 6833 4455
To conclude, we would say that anyone suffering from hernia can quickly get rid of the condition by either a repair and in case you do not want to conduct a surgery immediately you can try a Truss technique for some days.
This is true, a small procedure and will take a few weeks to recover completely. During the first few days, you might be instructed to abstain from heavy exercise and lifting weights. Visit one of the hospitals mentioned above for confident relief from the condition.
Follow the instructions for quick healing, and then in some days, you can completely forget your pain and discomfort.
7 Best Gall Bladder Surgery Hospitals In India
Gall stones are firm deposits of the digestive fluid in the gall bladder, the organ attached under the liver. Gall bladder surgery is the only way to remove the gall stones that get formed in the gall bladder. Your doctor might talk about having cholelithiasis, the scientific word for gall bladder stones.
Gall stones are primarily hardened deposits of bile, red blood cells, cholesterol and bilirubin that could not be excreted by any means from the organ. Often high cholesterol or high bilirubin in the bile can cause gall stones in people
Risk factors include women specially over 40 years of age, diabetics, patients with autoimmune disease, people on cholesterol-lowering medicines, and obesity in many cases.
For the last five years in India an annual increase of 15-20% of gall bladder patients is observed.
There are two types of surgeries to choose from-
- Open gall bladder surgery (through a single large incision the doctor creates space enough to remove your entire gall bladder, the surgery can last one to two hours and was the only preferred choice of surgery in the earlier times) and
- Laparoscopic gall bladder surgery (minimally performed invasive gall bladder or gall stone removal surgery done by creating several small incisions instead of one after inflating the abdomen with carbon dioxide or air).
It is a convenient and cheap alternative option and is the best possible choice when faced with emergency situations.
Many good hospitals all over the world now are promoting laparoscopic gall bladder surgery extensively. To facilitate patients suffering from it, we have created a list of ten hospitals that can help you during cholelithiasis.
Quality hospitals helping with gall bladder surgery
Several hospitals can help with gall bladder surgery, and for you, we have picked up seven such good hospitals.
1. Delhi Government Hospitals
If you are economically struggling, getting your laparoscopic cholecystectomy done from one of the government hospitals is a good choice. The surgery is performed free of cost by the government hospitals all across Delhi according to the free surgery list issued by the Delhi government.
You can be released on the same day or the day next to the surgery when visiting one of the government hospitals. Laparoscopic surgical requirements are proper, thus facilitating the surgery.
2. Max Superspeciality Hospital, Saket, Delhi
It is considered a simple procedure worldwide and patients suffering from gallstones find adequate care in the hospital. Usually, after a physical palpation process and check-up, the patients are advised to undergo endoscopic ultrasonography to determine the number of gall stones present in the gall bladder. One can also determine the size and shape of the gall stones post ultrasonography.
The patient has to get a full bladder for such an ultrasound process and post the determination and confirmation; the patient is suggested to undertake the operation.
Max Superspeciality Hospital is capable of handling the entire process and provides all facilities to the patients who come here for the gall bladder surgery.
Address: 1, 2, Press Enclave Marg, Saket Institutional Area, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
Contact Number: 011 2651 5050
3. Medanta The Medicity Gurgaon
One can opt for lap cholecystectomy procedure, performed in the hospital. The abdomen is inflated with carbon dioxide or air, and then through the help of small incisions, the stones are removed from the gall bladder.
In the hospital, you would be asked to drink prescribed solutions for flushing out stool from the intestine. People need to skip food the night before the surgery.
The hospital takes good care ensuring quicker recovery of the gall bladder. Less pain, no big surgical cut, lesser risk of DVT (deep vein thrombosis), infection of surgical wounds are some of the advantages of undergoing this operation.
Address: CH Baktawar Singh Rd, near Olympus, Medicity, Islampur Colony, Sector 38, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Contact Number:- 0124 414 1414
4. Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai
The hospital performs gall stone and gall bladder removal surgeries. The gallbladder is removed using 3 to 6 inches of incision on the right upper abdomen when performing open cholecystectomy. For laparoscopic cholecystectomy, it is done through several small cuts (incisions) in the abdomen and then appropriate measures are taken for quick healing of the patient’s condition.
Appropriate care and measures are taken to prevent unnecessary delays in wound healing.
The hospital also helps in maintaining a strict vigilance and post follow up visits for patients who underwent cholecystectomy or gall bladder removal procedure.
Address: Police Station, 1877 Doctor Anandrao Nair MargNearAgripada, Mumbai Central, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400011
Contact Number: 082911 01001
5. Columbia Asia Hospital, Bangalore
Endoscopic ultrasonography, computed tomography (CT scan), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) are some of the diagnostic procedures used in the detection of gall bladder abnormalities.
Laparoscopic procedures require less time to heal and thus are the most preferred procedure in current times.
Address: Kirloskar Business Park, Bellary Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560024Contact Number: 080666 00666
6. Woodlands Multispecialty Hospital Limited, Kolkata
Laparoscopic surgeries are the only targeted gall bladder surgery preferred in today’s times. If it fails or if there is some reason why the surgery can’t be performed then in those patients, open surgeries for gall bladder needs to be done.
The hospital is equipped with all the modern diagnosing devices and also aftercare for the patients is very well established in the hospital.
Address: 8/5, Alipore Rd, Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal 700027
Contact Number: 033 2456 7075
7. Gleneagles Global Hospital Chennai
In earlier times, the gall bladder was removed entirely whenever the patient was diagnosed with gallstones. Now, the stones are removed from the gall bladder, leaving the organ intact with the help of laparoscopic surgeries.
Gleneagles is one of the best centres to facilitate cholecystectomy in Chennai.
The hospital has good aftercare, and a standard post follow up regime. After surgeries make sure you consult the doctor as often as you have to, or whenever you feel you need clarification for something related to your condition.
Address: 439, Embassy Residency Rd, Cheran Nagar, Perumbakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600100
Contact Number: 044 4477 7000
Therefore, if you are planning to undergo surgery, make sure you find out which hospital can facilitate it in the best possible way.
About both the cholecystectomy procedure, diagnostic tests, and aftercare along with post-follow-ups should be what you must check before referring someone for cholecystectomy to a particular hospital.
6 Best Knee Replacement Hospitals in India
Are you facing too much trouble with your knee lately? Are you looking for the best knee replacement hospital in India?
If yes, then here is the best article at your disposal to inform you about the ultimate places in the country where you can successfully undergo knee replacement surgery and treatment.
People are worldwide affected by knee problems and are constantly seeking medical assistance in this regard for relief from severe pain and immobile conditions. More than 15% of the Indian population suffers from knee problems, and at least 26% of this population needs a total knee replacement.
If you are not well aware of what is knee replacement surgery, then first, we will take you through the details of this, followed by some of the best hospitals for knee replacement in India.
What is the meaning of Knee Replacement Surgery?
Older adults and overweight people are more prone to knee problems. Those suffering from bursitis, arthritis, osteoarthritis, and issues of ligament tears, etc. also suffer from knee and joint pains.
When the knee joint is severely damaged due to fracture, rheumatoid arthritis, or inflammation, then it can cause tremendous pain, besides impacting movement like walking, climbing stairs, sitting, and even lying down.
Orthopedic surgeons recommend knee joint replacement surgeries to such patients to offer complete relief from pain, discomfort, and mobility issues.
There is more than one procedure to rectify knee disorders which have been mentioned below.
Types of Knee Replacement Surgery: -
Knee surgery typically refers to total knee replacement which can either be performed in the old-fashioned open manner or else by the less invasive modern technique known as knee arthroscopy.
An Orthopedist employs implants and implements various modern techniques to provide necessary help to the patients. Following are the types of knee replacement surgeries performed:
- Total knee replacement
- Partial / Uni compartmental knee replacement
- Kneecap replacement (Patellofemoral Arthroplasty)
- Complex or revision knee replacement
- Knee ligament reconstruction
Top 6 knee replacement hospital in India
If you want to get immediate relief from knee and joint disorders, then you can consult any of the orthopedic department of the following knee replacement surgery centres in India.
1. Medanta - The Medicity, New Delhi
Having world-class infrastructure and amenities, Medanta offers one of the best options when it comes to finding a good place for knee replacement surgery. They have around 1600 beds and 45 OTs (Operation Theatres).
The hospital specializes in Orthopedics and Musculoskeletal treatment with the help of latest technologies and infrastructure needed to support such kind of treatment procedures and therapy.
It has high definition cameras, O-Arm, arthroscopic equipments, and 3-D oriented implant for precision and easy recovery along with a team of highly competent orthopedists.
Address: - E-18, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi - 110024
Contact: - +91-11 4411 4411, +91-88004 94269
2. Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Medical Research, Mumbai
If you are trying to locate the best hospital for knee replacement in India, especially in the western zone, then KDAH is undoubtedly the best go-to place.
It supports a 750-bed facility which is reasonably priced along with the availability of multi-cuisine food at an affordable cost. International patients are facilitated via a separate department.
The hospital has gained fame for performing 1600+ joint replacement surgeries successfully till now and has a Full-Time Specialist System in Mumbai. It offers excellent infrastructure and a team of well-qualified and experienced orthopedic doctors, surgeons, and technicians.
Address: - Rao Saheb, Achutrao Patwardhan Marg, Four Bungalows, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400053
Contact: - 022 4269 6969
3. The Calcutta Medical Research Institute (CMRI), Kolkata
CMRI was conceptualized and founded with the intent of imparting impeccable health care services along with promoting education and research. It is an excellent multi-super speciality tertiary care clinic under the CK Birla Hospitals group.
With a team of eminent physicians and world-class infrastructure and amenities, CMRI serves not only Indian patients but also international patients from Bangladesh, Nepal, Myanmar, and Bhutan.
The Department of Orthopedics & Joint Replacement serves as the best knee replacement hospital in Eastern India. Bone, knee and joint disorder patients can avail a vast range of advanced orthopedic services and treatments here.
Address: - 7, 2, Diamond Harbour Rd, New Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700027
Contact: - 033-30903090, 033-40904090
4. Shalby Hospital, Ahmedabad
Founded by the visionary, Dr. Vikram Shah, Shalby Hospital has emerged as the global leader in knee replacement and joint replacement surgeries in India.
It supports a 200-bed facility which spans to 2000 beds in 11 units. Shalby Hospital is India’s first hospital with a ‘Class 100’ OT (operation theatre) facility having laminar airflow and body exhaust systems functional during joint replacement surgery.
Hence it is the best knee replacement centre in India for undergoing various kinds of treatments and procedures with the assistance of specialized professionals and knee replacement surgeons.
Address: - Opp. Karnavati Club, S G Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 380015
Contact: - (079) 40203154, (079) 40203138
5. Apollo Hospital, Chennai
A multi-speciality hospital established in 1983 under the Apollo group, Apollo Hospital is well equipped with modern technology, medical devices, best-in-class physicians and speciality doctors, and even robotic-aided surgery.
Apollo Institute of Orthopedic is indeed an excellent knee replacement surgery centre in southern India. Patients can avail fast track knee replacement surgeries or go for arthroscopic knee replacement surgeries and rehabilitation services at the Apollo Hospital.
Address: - Greams Lane, 21, Greams Road, Thousand Lights West, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600006
Contact: -+91-44-28290200 / +91-44-28293333
6. Fortis Hospital, Bangalore
Fortis Hospital is another big chain of private hospitals comprising of 56 individual hospitals all over the country with more than a 10000-bed facility. Though all hospitals function as multi-speciality units yet, they have earned a notable name in the area of orthopedics.
Advanced Centre for Orthopedics at Fortis Hospitals Bangalore supports total knee replacement, total hip replacement, arthroscopy, other joint surgeries, and a lot more.
Address: - 154/9, Opposite IIM-B, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560076
Contact: -+91 9663367253 / +91 8066214444
Get your Knee Replacement done today
Hence, without any further ado, book your appointment today with the hospital of your choice from our list of best hospitals for knee replacement in India and get relief from pain. Start walking on your feet again, and live your life with freedom after getting the required treatment.
Five Best Hair Transplant Hospitals in India
Have you got hair loss? Stop worrying and get to the nearest hair transplant clinic to regain the receding hairline and prevent premature baldness.
You would actually be surprised to know that India has become the hottest centres when it comes to finding the best hair transplant hospital in the world. The reason being – the cost effectiveness of the hair transplant techniques in India.
Over 108 million people worldwide suffer from baldness and severe hair loss problems. Thus, lots of younger people are continually striving to find hair transplant solutions and preventing hair loss, to gain back their confidence with good hair and charming looks.
In this blog, we will explore what is a hair transplant and most importantly, how can you gain back lost hair.
What is a hair transplant at a glance?
Hair transplantation is a surgical technique of filling a no hair area of your scalp with your own natural hairs. This sort of technique actually promotes natural growth of hair from your scalp once the transplanted hairs fall out.
It may typically take 6 to 9 months for observing new hair growth. Additionally, you may have to take hair-growing drug minoxidil (Rogaine).
Hair transplantation surgery might take a duration of somewhere between 4 to 8 hours for completion, depending upon the size of the transplant.
There are broadly two types of hair transplantation surgical techniques, and they are called follicular unit strip surgery (FUSS) and follicular unit extraction (FUE).
Follicular Unit Strip Surgery (FUSS) – Also, known as FUT (follicular unit transplantation), this technique consists of the surgeons taking 6-10- inch strip of skin from the back portion of the scalp. The scalp skin is then sewn.
Then, they divide the skin strips into 500-2000 tiny grafts having a single hair or a few of them. Further, they will transplant the grafts into the scalp area, which has less or no hair.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)– In this technique, the team of cosmetic surgeons would simply shave the backside of the scalp to obtain the hair strands. They will then separate the hair follicles and place the grafts into the tiny holes of the scalp where hair restoration is needed.
Now that you have a fair idea on hair transplantation techniques, we will now take you through top five hair transplant clinics of the country.
Five advanced hair transplant hospitals in India
Below are some of the top hair transplant hospitals that offer cost-effective hair transplant solutions.
1. Madhu’s Advanced Hair Transplant Centre
If you want to find the best hair transplant clinic in India, then you can book an appointment with Dr. Madhu’s in Madhu’s Advanced Hair Transplant Centre. This hair transplant clinic has its branches available all across India in cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Kolkata besides Hyderabad.This clinic uses advanced techniques for restoring the hairline and successfully performs high technical baldness restoration. Most patients are either recommended FUT transplantation or even FUE, which is a painless and scar-less solution.
Address: - 37, Aditya Jay Rag, Flat No. 301 & 302, 3rd Floor, Rd Number 36, opp. Neeru’s Emporio, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033
Contact: - 098482 26896
Based in Delhi, Dermalife offers an excellent choice for FUE transplant to those patients who are looking for a pain-free way of undergoing hair transplant surgery. What’s interesting about this procedure is that it can be performed without any stitches and thereby, hastens the healing process.
Dermalife is headed by Gaurav Garg, one of the finest cosmetic surgeons in Delhi that can provide promising results when it comes to gaining natural looking hairs with the aid of modern technical instruments and surgical procedures.
Address: - G-29, Block G, Green Park Extension, Green Park, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Contact: - 088820 47047
3. Rejoice Clinic
If you are looking for the ultimate hair loss treatment clinic in Mumbai, then you can visit the Rejoice Clinic in Dadar, Mumbai.
This clinic has an overall experience of 19 years in the area of hair transplant and hair loss treatment with qualified and experienced plastic surgeons. They also have modern surgical equipments and advanced hair transplantation surgeons to facilitate successful hair transplantation procedures.
Address: - 1st floor, Raja Rani Tours & Travels Premises, 214, Lady Jamshedji Rd, Dadar West, Shivaji Park, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400028
Contact: - 077578 76222
Having an experience of conducting over 2000 successful hair transplantation, Medispa is ranked among the ten best hair transplant hospital in India Today.
Medispa helps in hair restoration by employing FUE and FUT strip techniques. You can gain natural looking hairs and recover from premature baldness with the hair transplantation solutions provided at Medispa.
They have an amazing team of surgeons combined with advanced and effective surgical techniques and modern equipment.
Address: - D145, Opp. Inox, Behind Power House, Amrapali Marg, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur – 302 021
Contact: - +91 141 2355394, +91 95717 50906, 87640 60028
5. Dermascuplt Hair Transplant and Skin Clinic
Are you trying to find a reliable and top hair transplant clinic in the southern zone of the country? If so, then your search would end here because Dermasculpt Hair Transplant and Skin Clinic is a well-renowned place in Bengaluru.
It offers best-in-class treatment and surgical procedures to restore lost hairs and various other hair loss rectification solutions.
They have an efficient team of doctors and surgeons, including Dr. Devkar, who has over ten years of experience in this field. More than 1000 patients have benefitted so far from this hair transplantation clinic that heavily relies on utilizing the latest equipments and techniques for hair restoration.
Address: - 1944, Opposite SLV Ragigudda Hotel, East End, S End D Cross Rd, Jayanagara 9th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560069
Contact: -099169 06661
Thus, if you want to regain confidence and attractive looks, then book an appointment with any of the above-suggested hair transplant clinics today and undergo successful hair transplant surgery at an affordable cost.
Thank you for your enquiry
We will get in touch with you shortly!
Our in-house experts will get in touch with you in the next 24 hours & will guide you through the process of:
- Getting your detailed treatment estimates from hospitals in 4-24 hours
- Arranging your medical visa invitation letter for travel in India
- Arranging prioritized direct video consultations with the surgeons
- Finding a comfortable accommodation near the hospital
- Arranging a free airport pick-up on arrival
For any urgent queries, please contact us on +91-9555400700 or write to us at email@example.com
Assuring you of our best services at all times!