Top 10 ENT Centers In India
- Ear, nose and throat (Otorhinolaryngology) are a separate division in the medical field than the other divisions of health. ENT doctors and ENT surgeons specialize in dealing with three sense organs of our body- the ear (hearing), nose (smelling) and throat (to an extent taste buds).
- Ear pain, nasal obstructions, and tonsillitis are some of the common problems for which patients most often visit an ENT doctor.
- However, various other complications can also shift you to the ENT centres and ENT doctors.
- Have you heard of sinusitis or nasal septum deviation? These are the most typical issues you might have heard needs medical intervention.
- Suppose you have severe issues like pituitary tumor, Ramsay Hunt syndrome, benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, Bell's Palsy, mastoiditis and some other such problems, in that case, you might have to consult the ENT doctors and surgeons.
- These are some of the most sensitive organs and thus require utmost care and protection. Whenever you are planning to visit an ENT specialist ensure you do go to the right doctor and visit the right hospitals.
- After all, your sense organs are vital for your survival. Ignoring their welfare can drop you into more serious troubles since these organs are directly connected to your nerves and the neural system.
- Let's find out which all hospitals can bring good facilities and sound care to those suffering from ENT issues. We will also tell you about the different facilities that these hospitals bring to your ENT health. More or less, the hospitals listed below have the same facilities and standard care opportunities, and you must look closely at them before choosing the compatible one for you or your loved ones.
Outstanding ENT centres in India
Here are the names of 10 ENT centres that can bring relief to your ENT problems, if you have any-
1. Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
The doctors here are fully qualified to overcome different problems of the ear, nose and throat which includes but is not restricted to deafness, vocal cord lesion, early cancer of vocal cords, sleep apnea, parotid and thyroid tumors, nasal polyps, sleep apnea and even vertigo.
Some of the commonest surgery techniques performed in the hospital is acoustic neuroma surgery, labyrinthectomy, cyber knife radio surgery, otologic laser procedures, myringotomy, eardrum repair etc.
Address: CH Baktawar Singh Rd, near Olympus, Medicity, Islampur Colony, Sector 38, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Contact Number: 0124 414 1414
2. Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
The department has some of the latest technologies that are used to manage different problems and diseases centred on ear, nose and throat. High tech equipment and gadgets come handy while treating various ENT diseases and conditions.
Tonsil knife, aural snare, bronchoscopy, oesophagoscopy, functional endoscopic sinus surgery, otologic laser procedures, congenital atresia ear reconstruction are some of the many surgery techniques used by the hospital.
Address: Address: 21, Greams Lane, Off Greams Road, Chennai – 600 006, Tamil Nadu State, India
Contact Number: 044 2829 3333
3. Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore
CMCH is one of the premier organizations that have some of the best instrumentations and technologies to treat all your ENT related issues. Starting from various diagnostic equipment to surgical facilities and aftercare, there is almost no ENT related disorder that is not handled by the hospital.
Address: IDA Scudder Road, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632004
Contact Number: 0416 228 1000
4. BLK Superspeciality Hospital, Delhi
They perform every surgery including cochlear implantation, brain stem implantation, tympanoplasty, stapedotomy, myringotomy, radical mastoidectomy and many other surgeries for the ear. For nose also they almost do everything. For throat too, you can count on this hospital for your problems.
Address: Pusa Rd, Radha Swami Satsang, Rajendra Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
Contact Number: 011 3040 3040
5. Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata
The hospital is well equipped to deal with the general, and emergency ENT needs of the patients. The hospital too, can run all required tests for ENT patients and can also help with needed surgeries.
Acoustic neuroma surgery, cochlear implant ear surgery, myringotomy ear drum repair, Osseo integrated bone conducting hearing system, particle repositioning maneuver, stapedectomy, tympanoplasty are some of the regular procedures carried out by the hospital.
Address: 58, Canal Circular Road, Kadapara, Phool Bagan, Kankurgachi, Kolkata, West Bengal 700054
Contact Number: 033 2320 2122
6. Inamdar Multi-specialty Hospital Pune
They offer proper diagnostic equipment like video nasal endoscopy, otoendoscopy, video tele-laryngo-pharyngoscopy, micro ear and micro laryngoscopy, audio vestibular evaluation. Treatment for deafness , and rehabilitation are some of the other benefits of visiting the hospital.
Address: Inamdar Hospital building s No. 15, Fatima Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411040
Contact Number: 020 6681 2222
7. Capital Hospital, Bhubaneswar
The hospital has standard provisions when it comes to addressing difficult and hard to treat ear, nose and throat diseases. They are fully equipped for running diagnostic tests, including biopsies for throat cancers.
They conduct numerous critical surgeries, including treatment for deafness through use of cochlear transplants.
Address: Udyan Marg, Unit 6, Ganga Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751020
Contact Number: 0674 239 1983
8. SMIMS (Sikkim Manipal Hospital), Gangtok, Sikkim
The hospital is attending to the needs of almost the entire North-East India comprising of 7 states. The state-of-the-art facilities provided by the hospital include catering to the ENT problems of people from the hills. Fungus and ear clogging is a common issue in these regions.
However, not just this much, they can handle complicated cases of deafness, different vestibular and cochlear problems, nasal and throat related issues quite efficiently and effectively.
Address: 5th Mile, NH 31A, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim 737102
Contact Number: 03592 270 389
9. Civil Hospital Aizawl, Mizoram
The Civil Hospital of Aizawl too has experienced doctors and staff when it comes to dealing with patients with ENT issues. They work in sync with Sikkim Manipal hospital in assuring appropriate ENT care to the entire seven sisters.
Several types of equipment are also available with the Civil hospital that helps in diagnosing the ENT related problems quickly.
Address: Bazar Bungkawn, Bara Bazar, Dawrpui, Aizawl, Mizoram 796001
Contact Number: 0389 232 2318
10. Amrita Hospital, Kochi, Kerala
They too have doctors with expertise to manage every sphere of ENT health including otolaryngology, deafness, vocal cord lesion, and early cancer of vocal cords, parotid and thyroid tumours, deviated nasal septum and other ENT diseases.
Address: Ponekkara, P. O, Kochi, Kerala 682041
Contact Number: 0484 668 1234
If you follow this list of ENT hospitals in India, you will reach the right hospitals where doctors can give you not only fair treatment but also valuable advice that can help you in your day-to-day living. To maintain a healthy ear, nose and throat environment, you need to follow a healthy regime.
Say no to tobacco leaves, chewing tobacco, cigarettes, excessive drinking habits, and smoking and also avoid putting sharp objects into your ears and nose to stay away from trouble.
In case you need assistance, don't forget to find out more from these hospitals about your condition.