Top 5 Cranioplasty Centres In India
- Cranioplasty is a treatment, surgery required mostly after traumatic injuries. In all age groups, the act of tumor removal or a decompress craniotomy is common causes for the surgery due to cranial defects.
- The brighter aspect of a cranioplasty is not only a repair of cranial defects, cosmetic improvement. It also improves psychological drawbacks and improves social performances.
- Epilepsy decreases after cranioplasty. But there are instances that cranioplasty surgery causes hydrocephalus, infection and brain swelling.
- In children’s below four years, if there is an intact dura meter, the cranium closure is achieved. The doctors generally wait for the cranioplasty to prevent autograft or allograft infections. In case of infection, the wait time can be from 6 months to 1 year.
- We suggest you the best places in India to deliver a timed cranioplasty.
- Cranioplasty involves usage of metals and nonmetals to repair the cranial defects caused by previous trauma, decompressive craniectomy. It is performed by filling a wide scope of synthetic materials or a bone piece that is suitable for a bone, cell condition.
- The operation may occur two times a year. Firstly to place the material and the next one is more cosmetic.
Cranioplasty Material has necessary implications:
- They are resistant to infections
- Non-dilation with Heat
- Easy to shape, not very expensive
- Ready to Use and Radiolucency
Non-Metal Cranioplasty Materials
- Celluloid, Tantalum and Methyl Methacrylate
- Polyethylene and Silicon
- Corelle, Ceramic, Courtois
- Metal Allografts
Successful Cranioplasty Surgery removes the threats and protects the brain .In the recent technology-based CT SCAN ,CAD and MRI developments, the surgery is used for cosmetics developments, accelerate and improve neurological conditions.
We suggest you the best Cranioplasty centres in India that provided end to end success.
All hospitals suggested by us adhere to the present social distancing and sanitizations plans as per international standards.
1. Fortis Hospital, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore Chennai
Fortis is one of the best destinations for Cranioplasty surgery and treatment in India. It has nine branches in Delhi, NCR itself provides world-class service to the international patients of almost 40 countries. It has 4000 operational beds and over 400 Diagnostics centres
- Provides a pre-visit teleconsultation, preoperative surgeon consultation, recuperation with follow up facilities
- Visa Assistance
- Dedicated Relationship Manager for each patient
- International Concierge Desk And stay arrangements
- Complementary Two-Way Air Transfers
- Payments Via Cash, Crédit or wire transfer is encouraged
- The group provides 31 locational options
The experienced and modern doctors handle the Brain Suite, Brain Aneurysm Coil, Traumatic Brain Injury Treatment plans and Cranioplasty complex surgery
Address: AA-299, Shaheed Udham Singh Marg, A-A Block, Poorbi Shalimar Bag, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, 110088
Phone: 011 4530 2222
2. Apollo Gleneagles, Kolkata and Delhi
The Hospital group provides International class services through its 10000-patient bed capacity and 70 hospital options across the country. The group has achieved a lifetime success award from the Neurological Society from India
Apollo hospitals are primary super-specialist tertiary healers. A patient is allowed to rest before the Cranioplasty Plan, Craniotomy for Brain Tumors. All doctors use modern technology and materials to make it a success.
Address: Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Mathura Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110076
Phone: 011 7179 1090
3. Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Artemis Hospitals are well known for experienced doctors and deals with all complications related to Neurosciences and Cranioplasty surgery. Success rate and doctors’ hands are the key advantages. India’s first JCI and NABH accredited hospital has 11 centres and 400 plus speciality doctors to serve you. The campus meets all the international standard and quality management to treat its patients.
The hospital efficiently has best doctors for Cranioplasty, Brain Movement Disorders and Deep Brain Stimulation focus, Nerve and Brachial Plexus Surgery, Radiosurgery and Cerebrovascular Surgery options and more
Address: Jacobpura, Sector 12, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Phone: +91 9711209940
4. Global Hospitals- Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
Global hospitals are a multi-chain group of Hospitals that offers more than 2000 international quality beds to their patients who need a super specialty treatment or an advanced brain, Cranioplasty surgery plan.
Hospital is located in speciality regions of the country and is considered best for all complicated and modern surgeries and multi transplant procedures. Hospital is best for International patients due to its strategic location and travel assistance. It is best for neurosurgery and Cranioplasty complication treatment plan.
Address: 35, Dr E, Dr Ernest Borges Rd, opp. Shirodkar High School, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400012
Phone: 022 6767 0202
5. Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Mumbai
The best Medical Research institute offers treatment and surgeries for all modern class and global treatment plan with international amenities. The hospital offers an 830-bed patient absorption plan with 110 critical care units.
Affordable cost, a premier trust, super speciality treatment plans and equipment’s in one roof. The highly qualified and experienced Bombay doctors make it easy, advise and perform a surgery task with excellence.
Address: 12, Vitthaldas Thackersey Marg, Near to Liberty Cinema, New Marine Lines, Marine Lines, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020Phone: 022 2206 7676