Top 5 IVF Treatment centers In India
- The global fertility rate is in decline, with just 2.5 children per woman today.
- Various factors have hit the fertility rate in women and nonetheless brought it down alarmingly over the years. Age, education, climatic changes, appropriate conceiving criteria and male complications have made fertility a complicated process over the years. This has given rise to the urgent need of a sense of fulfilment between two people who come together to create a home.
- This urgent requirement came up to give rise to the in-vitro fertilization technology in the world.
- In-vitro fertilization includes several complicated steps and helps people conceive children. In this procedure, mature eggs are collected from the to-be mother and fertilized by a sperm in laboratory conditions. These fertilized eggs are transferred to the uterus, and it takes almost three weeks for an IVF cycle to reach completion.
- IVF technology is the most helpful assisted technology for bearing children practised in the present world.
- Sometimes, the sperm or an egg donor might be some anonymous source; at other times, people often use known sources. It might also be that the man and the woman are viable; however, the woman cannot conceive due to some genetic disorders running in either of the families, and that cannot be corrected or rectified through surgery.
- IVF is also a choice for women who have fallopian tube damage or blockage, ovulation disorders, uterine fibroids or endometriosis or previous tubal sterilization. Impaired sperm production or fertility issues in men, fertility preservation issues due to cancer or other debilitating health conditions are also reasons for infertility in women.
- IVF too is not a fully safe process. It can involve a lot of associated risk factors like multiple births, premature deliveries, miscarriage, ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome, ectopic pregnancy, egg retrieval procedure complications, and above all, congenital disabilities.
- One must always keep in mind the success rate of the clinic you visit when choosing to undergo the procedure. Check for the clinic's treatment populations and also the different treatment approaches used by the clinics. Keep handy the detailed information about the costs you might have to bear with additional steps of the procedure.
To help you, we have compiled a list of five standard IVF clinics that have a higher success rate and standard prices for different procedural steps.
Leading IVF Centers of India
Some of the foremost IVF centres in the country are included in the below list. Rest assured that these centres would do the best for your and your family’s happiness.
So , let's find out more about what best you can get from them.
1. Wellspring IVF & Women's Hospital Ahmedabad, India
Wellspring IVF & Women's Hospital is one of the best and India's most reputed IVF centre. With World-class amenities available at affordable prices, this treatment centre has successfully conducted over 3000 IVF till date.
IVF experts offer infertility care and complete solution. Besides this, they also provide other fertility procedure like IUI (intrauterine insemination), ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection), IMSI (Intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection), Blastocyst culture treatment, PGS (Preimplantation genetic diagnosis) & PGD (Preimplantation Genetic Screening), TESE (Testicular Sperm Extraction) and PESA (Percutaneous Epidydimal Sperm Aspiration), etc.
Address: 440, 4th Floor, Titanium City Center Mall, 100 Ft, 100 Feet Anand Nagar Rd, near Sachin Tower, Anand Nagar, Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
Contact number: 090999 46050
2. Fortis Bloom IVF Center Delhi, India
With consistently high pregnancy success rates, Fortis Bloom IVF Center is a premier facility to undergo IVF treatment among four fertility centres and eight affiliate units across the country. They have state-of-the-art embryology labs, advanced ART services, and impeccable Q.C. and Q.A. facilities.
Treatments offered consist of Intra Uterine Insemination, In Vitro Fertilization, Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection, Blastocyst Culture & Transfer
Address: Fortis Hospital, S-549, Greater Kailash II, New Delhi, Delhi 110048
Contact number: 095600 15454
3. Indira IVF Udaipur, Rajasthan
Indira Infertility Clinic and test tube baby centre offers hope to couples who have failed at numerous IVF cycles. For over 40 years, Indira IVF centre has miraculously helped bring children into many people's lives with their world-class amenities, superior medical technologies, and tailored fertility solutions.
They offer IUI, ICSI, Infertility workup, IVF, laser-assisted hatching, Cryopreservation, and Blastocyst culture and transfer. Besides this, they also run the Donor Programme and conduct Laparoscopy as well as Preimplantation genetic testing.
Address: 44, Amar Niwas, opp. M.B. College, Kumharon Ka Bhatta, Central Area, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Contact number: 076650 02474
4. Karthika Datta's IVF, Telangana
Having an experience of over 20 years, this IVF treatment centre offers affordable and advanced ART treatments such as IVF and ICSI procedures with more than 40% success rates. Their treatment includes hormonal stimulation also.
Address: 29-10-9, Narasimha Rao Naidu St, Suryaraopeta, Governor Peta, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520002
Contact number: 092464 17882
5. Calcutta Cureline IVF And Infertility Clinic ,Kolkata, West Bengal
The services offered by the fertility clinic include in-vitro fertilization (IVF), evaluation of infertility/treatment, gynecological problems, intrauterine insemination (IUI), transfer of frozen embryo and freezing embryo, along with facilities of abdominal/vaginal hysterectomy.
It is quite renowned and offers complete care to people who visit it for fertility issues.
Address: 124B, Rash Behari Ave, near Lake Market, Lake Market, Gariahat, Kolkata, West Bengal 700029
Contact number: 033 2463 9877
So, here is a way to carve out a path for your fulfilment as a mother. IVF technology has been embraced by many over the years and has quietly been accepted by generations and civilizations over the years.
If you think having a child can complete you, then you must look at this list before deciding on which clinic could be your choice for attaining fulfilment.
IVF centres are present far and wide, but there are only a few who do good work in understanding the emotions underlying the man and the woman and do not try to benefit merely out of you.
Follow the list, and if you need further help, do not hesitate to drop your queries in the comments section, and we would be happy to answer your questions.