Dr Suparno Chakrabarti
About Doctor Get Medical Advice
- Dr. Suparno Chakrabarti led to several breakthroughs such as in the field of post-transplant infections and reduced intensity transplantation and use of CAMPATH antibodies in transplant.
- He also made further contributions by innovating a tandem approach in transplanting patients with aplastic anemia transforming to leukaemia. Another major development was his revelation on the use of ATG in aplastic anemia pre-transplant and the risk of EBV-associated lymphoproliferative disease post-transplant.
15+ years of experience
- MD (Internal Medicine, PGIMER, Chandigarh)
- MD (Blood and Marrow Transplantation, University of Birmingham, UK)
- Fellow of Royal College of Pathologists (Haematology, London, UK)
Hospals will get India's best surgeons to give you a detailed treatment plan, and the best possible pricing.