Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Kolkata
58, Canal Circular Road, Kadapara, Phool Bagan, Kankurgachi, Kolkata, West Bengal 700054, India
Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata has introduced itself as the pathfinder, in the arena of private health care system. The modern and innovative health care processes are used here with the high level of perfection and... read moreSend Enquiry
Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata has introduced itself as the pathfinder, in the arena of private health care system. The modern and innovative health care processes are used here with the high level of perfection and care, with the association of world class professionals and experts, you can avail world class treatment facilities. The Apollo Group of Hospitals and the Parkway
Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata has introduced itself as the pathfinder, in the arena of private health care system. The modern and innovative health care processes are used here with the high level of perfection and care, with the association of world class professionals and experts, you can avail world class treatment facilities. The Apollo Group of Hospitals and the Parkway Heath of Singapore has moved forward in a purposeful way and created this 700-beded multispecialty hospital.
Initially, Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Kolkata Group was started with 150 beds; with adherence it maintains 9200 beds across 64 hospitals. Being a part of this world class brand, in Apollo Gleneagles you can feel the genuine involvement of cutting edge technologies and world class framework, this hospital has strengthened its capability and with dedicated care, the health professionals are helping to heal critical patients.
For the consistent and fruitful services of Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata, this advanced health care service organization is accredited by various national and international organization. Accreditations of Joint Commission International, NABL, NABH, ISO 14001:2005, ISO 50001:2011, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 22000:2005 - HACCP Certification are the most important in the list
With the vision of accelerating international standard treatment facilities in India, Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata takes an oath to "Touch a billion lives".
Team & specialisation
Number Of Beds
No Of Surgeon
MICAS or MICS CABG is a safe and complete operation that has revolutionized the way coronary surgery is performed. It is relatively new and advanced technique of performing coronary bypass.
The da Vinci® surgical system is the most advanced platform for minimally invasive surgery available today. The robotic system is a breakthrough in surgical technology.
Hip Arthroscopy is one of the most rapidly evolving arthroscopy techniques. It combines the benefits of a Minimally Invasive procedure and a short rehabilitation period.
Best Scoliosis Treatment Hospitals In India
- Scoliosis is a spine related curvature that occurs during the growth of spurt and just before puberty. Scoliosis can take a bad curve due to cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, the reasons for which are unknown.
- Most of the cases are mild, with a few known symptoms. The complications become prominent as the children grow. Sometimes there is a requirement of surgery , at other times the brace works like a miracle for the cause.
- The treatment of the Scoliosis is not easy as it is related to the spine which is the most critical bone sequence of the body.
- The condition of a Scoliosis prone patient ranges from good to fair. It depends upon how early the problem has been diagnosed and treated safely.
Scoliosis can develop into four state or kinds that depend upon an age group and progresses through all, almost the same:
- Congenital Scoliosis
- Neuromuscular Scoliosis
- Adolescence Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Adult Denovo Scoliosis
- The anterior approach allows an additional segment motion which shares the load of the main affected segments of the spine The recovery time is less than 4 weeks
- The surgery should stop the spine curve
- Scoliosis can affect the Heart and Lungs. Damage occurs when the spine curvature is 70 degrees. A curve of 100 degrees can cause severe damage to the position of Heart and Lungs.
- Surgery can prevent other future trauma of spine pains and arthritis.
Scoliosis Care Management -Post Surgery
- The patients can walk after 2 or 3 days after surgery and if they are okay then the patient is discharged after 6 -7 days
- The more immobile the spine is kept, the better the spine will fuse after surgery
- Bending and lifting is also discouraged
- The patient needs to be monitored continuously for 2-3 years with X-rays
- Once the bone is fused, it becomes normal
- The patients are asked for activity after a thoracic fusion, between the upper and the lower thoracic and lumbar spine.
- Female patients can deliver baby after the scoliosis fusion.
Various types of Scoliosis Surgeries are available in India, which is as per the age and the actual medical condition, the spine of the patient
- Anterior -Posterior approach
- Frontal Approach
- Thoracoscopic Surgery
- Thoracic Plasty
- Flatback Surgery
- Kyphosis Surgery
- Partial or Complete Vertebra Remove
- Vertebral Column Resection
Indian doctors are well known for their extraordinary achievements in the field of Scoliosis surgeries in the world.
Scoliosis can be treated in non-surgical method which depends on the curve and progression of the condition. It includes a proper fitness routine, brace and few sittings with your doctor to analyze the curvature.
Symptoms for Scoliosis Treatment depends upon the age and the medical condition of the patient. Most common ones are:
- Uneven shoulders and blades
- Uneven Hips
- S or C shaped spine posture
- Unequal distance between arms and the body sphere
- Ribs that stick out in one area need treatment
- Uneven waist fold since birth but discovered now
We suggest you the 7 Best Scoliosis Treatment Hospitals in India
1. Kedar Ortho Hospital
Kedar Ortho Hospital, Porur Chennai is for Bone, Joint and Spine treatment and surgery. The 50-bed hospital has all the modern amenities to remove your Ortho or Scoliosis issues. Kedar Ortho is a dedicated accident and trauma care centre. The hospital specializes in Arthroscopy, Tetraplegics, Paraplegics, Pediatric Orthology, Oncology. The hospital owns stare of the art technology for top class scoliosis and back-related surgery platform.
Address: Kedar Hospital Mugalivakkam Main Road, Porur, Chennai - 600 125
Phone : 044 2252 3407 / 2252 3445
3. Lotus Multispeciality Healthcare, Bangalore
The hospital inpatient care cost-effective and comfort for patients from international destinations. The hospital specializes in non-communicable diseases, digital clarity for all bone-related and scoliosis issues. The hospital offers specialized solutions for a full spectrum of orthopedic disorders, treatment, surgery and diagnostics include pediatric upper appendage, lower appendage and spine conditions.
Address: #11/12, Jananakshi Arcade, opposite Sri Jananakshi school, RR Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560098
Phone: 080 2979 3922
3. Columbia Asia Hospital, Bangalore
The hospital has many branches in India and is well known for patient care and cure success. The hospital offers Shoulder Surgeries, revision knee and hip replacement surgeries, disc surgery, hematoma and spinal surgeries for a scoliosis recovery plan.
Address 26/4, Brigade Gateway, Beside Metro, Malleswaram West, Bangalore - 560 055
Phone: +91 80 6165 6262
4. Columbia India Hospital, Palam Vihar Delhi
The hospital is for advanced surgery. The hospital offers a full range of Scoliosis treatment through the fusion of joints, osteomyelitis, congenital hip dysplasia, juvenile metabolic bone disorders and even more.
Address: Ansal Plaza Near Gol Chakkar, Block F, Palam Vihar, Gurugram, Haryana 122017
Phone: 0124 616 5666
5. W Pratiksha Hospital, Gurgaon
The hospital offers space, bedside ultra-modern monitoring systems and has a good 25 years record for treating orthopedic patients.
The flagship hospital of Pratiksha Group, it offers keyhole surgery for hip, shoulders adjustment, sub acromial decompression, arthroscopic rotator cup repair, sue implants, stem cells rehabilitation, meniscal transplant and more.
Address: Golf Course Ext Rd, Sushant Lok-II, Shushant Lok 2, Sector 56, Gurugram, Haryana 122011
Phone: 0124 413 1091
6. Hinduja Hospital ,Khar
Hinduja hospital is a multi-speciality hospital in Mumbai with advanced treatment and medical facilities. Automated with 26 bed ICU
Hinduja hospital is the best hospital for spine scoliosis and orthopedic treatment and surgeries. The hospital offers complex joint replacement, cardiac and keyhole surgeries.
The hospital has an effective non-invasive treatment plan for complex bone and spine problems. The hospital offers back-up rehabilitation.
Address: Marvela, 724, 11th Rd, Khar, Khar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400052
Phone: 022 6174 6180
7. Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata
Apollo offers the best doctors and spine treatment consultations from all over the country, equipped with all modern surgical facilities and automation.
Apollo hospitals are the best spine surgery hospital in the country. It offers 3rd generation spinal implants in India, musculoskeletal impairments, peripheral nerve disorder treatment, sacroiliac joint dysfunction, scoliosis, metal alloys implant for crippling bones deformity and more.
Address:156, Famous Cine Labs, Behind Everest Building, Tardeo Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400034
Phone: 022 4332 4500
Top 5 Cranioplasty Centres In India
- Cranioplasty is a treatment, surgery required mostly after traumatic injuries. In all age groups, the act of tumor removal or a decompress craniotomy is common causes for the surgery due to cranial defects.
- The brighter aspect of a cranioplasty is not only a repair of cranial defects, cosmetic improvement. It also improves psychological drawbacks and improves social performances.
- Epilepsy decreases after cranioplasty. But there are instances that cranioplasty surgery causes hydrocephalus, infection and brain swelling.
- In children’s below four years, if there is an intact dura meter, the cranium closure is achieved. The doctors generally wait for the cranioplasty to prevent autograft or allograft infections. In case of infection, the wait time can be from 6 months to 1 year.
- We suggest you the best places in India to deliver a timed cranioplasty.
- Cranioplasty involves usage of metals and nonmetals to repair the cranial defects caused by previous trauma, decompressive craniectomy. It is performed by filling a wide scope of synthetic materials or a bone piece that is suitable for a bone, cell condition.
- The operation may occur two times a year. Firstly to place the material and the next one is more cosmetic.
Cranioplasty Material has necessary implications:
- They are resistant to infections
- Non-dilation with Heat
- Easy to shape, not very expensive
- Ready to Use and Radiolucency
Non-Metal Cranioplasty Materials
- Celluloid, Tantalum and Methyl Methacrylate
- Polyethylene and Silicon
- Corelle, Ceramic, Courtois
- Metal Allografts
Successful Cranioplasty Surgery removes the threats and protects the brain .In the recent technology-based CT SCAN ,CAD and MRI developments, the surgery is used for cosmetics developments, accelerate and improve neurological conditions.
We suggest you the best Cranioplasty centres in India that provided end to end success.
All hospitals suggested by us adhere to the present social distancing and sanitizations plans as per international standards.
1. Fortis Hospital, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore Chennai
Fortis is one of the best destinations for Cranioplasty surgery and treatment in India. It has nine branches in Delhi, NCR itself provides world-class service to the international patients of almost 40 countries. It has 4000 operational beds and over 400 Diagnostics centres
- Provides a pre-visit teleconsultation, preoperative surgeon consultation, recuperation with follow up facilities
- Visa Assistance
- Dedicated Relationship Manager for each patient
- International Concierge Desk And stay arrangements
- Complementary Two-Way Air Transfers
- Payments Via Cash, Crédit or wire transfer is encouraged
- The group provides 31 locational options
The experienced and modern doctors handle the Brain Suite, Brain Aneurysm Coil, Traumatic Brain Injury Treatment plans and Cranioplasty complex surgery
Address: AA-299, Shaheed Udham Singh Marg, A-A Block, Poorbi Shalimar Bag, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, 110088
Phone: 011 4530 2222
2. Apollo Gleneagles, Kolkata and Delhi
The Hospital group provides International class services through its 10000-patient bed capacity and 70 hospital options across the country. The group has achieved a lifetime success award from the Neurological Society from India
Apollo hospitals are primary super-specialist tertiary healers. A patient is allowed to rest before the Cranioplasty Plan, Craniotomy for Brain Tumors. All doctors use modern technology and materials to make it a success.
Address: Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Mathura Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110076
Phone: 011 7179 1090
3. Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Artemis Hospitals are well known for experienced doctors and deals with all complications related to Neurosciences and Cranioplasty surgery. Success rate and doctors’ hands are the key advantages. India’s first JCI and NABH accredited hospital has 11 centres and 400 plus speciality doctors to serve you. The campus meets all the international standard and quality management to treat its patients.
The hospital efficiently has best doctors for Cranioplasty, Brain Movement Disorders and Deep Brain Stimulation focus, Nerve and Brachial Plexus Surgery, Radiosurgery and Cerebrovascular Surgery options and more
Address: Jacobpura, Sector 12, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Phone: +91 9711209940
4. Global Hospitals- Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
Global hospitals are a multi-chain group of Hospitals that offers more than 2000 international quality beds to their patients who need a super specialty treatment or an advanced brain, Cranioplasty surgery plan.
Hospital is located in speciality regions of the country and is considered best for all complicated and modern surgeries and multi transplant procedures. Hospital is best for International patients due to its strategic location and travel assistance. It is best for neurosurgery and Cranioplasty complication treatment plan.
Address: 35, Dr E, Dr Ernest Borges Rd, opp. Shirodkar High School, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400012
Phone: 022 6767 0202
5. Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Mumbai
The best Medical Research institute offers treatment and surgeries for all modern class and global treatment plan with international amenities. The hospital offers an 830-bed patient absorption plan with 110 critical care units.
Affordable cost, a premier trust, super speciality treatment plans and equipment’s in one roof. The highly qualified and experienced Bombay doctors make it easy, advise and perform a surgery task with excellence.
Address: 12, Vitthaldas Thackersey Marg, Near to Liberty Cinema, New Marine Lines, Marine Lines, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020Phone: 022 2206 7676
Top 10 ENT Centers In India
- Ear, nose and throat (Otorhinolaryngology) are a separate division in the medical field than the other divisions of health. ENT doctors and ENT surgeons specialize in dealing with three sense organs of our body- the ear (hearing), nose (smelling) and throat (to an extent taste buds).
- Ear pain, nasal obstructions, and tonsillitis are some of the common problems for which patients most often visit an ENT doctor.
- However, various other complications can also shift you to the ENT centres and ENT doctors.
- Have you heard of sinusitis or nasal septum deviation? These are the most typical issues you might have heard needs medical intervention.
- Suppose you have severe issues like pituitary tumor, Ramsay Hunt syndrome, benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, Bell's Palsy, mastoiditis and some other such problems, in that case, you might have to consult the ENT doctors and surgeons.
- These are some of the most sensitive organs and thus require utmost care and protection. Whenever you are planning to visit an ENT specialist ensure you do go to the right doctor and visit the right hospitals.
- After all, your sense organs are vital for your survival. Ignoring their welfare can drop you into more serious troubles since these organs are directly connected to your nerves and the neural system.
- Let's find out which all hospitals can bring good facilities and sound care to those suffering from ENT issues. We will also tell you about the different facilities that these hospitals bring to your ENT health. More or less, the hospitals listed below have the same facilities and standard care opportunities, and you must look closely at them before choosing the compatible one for you or your loved ones.
Outstanding ENT centres in India
Here are the names of 10 ENT centres that can bring relief to your ENT problems, if you have any-
1. Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
The doctors here are fully qualified to overcome different problems of the ear, nose and throat which includes but is not restricted to deafness, vocal cord lesion, early cancer of vocal cords, sleep apnea, parotid and thyroid tumors, nasal polyps, sleep apnea and even vertigo.
Some of the commonest surgery techniques performed in the hospital is acoustic neuroma surgery, labyrinthectomy, cyber knife radio surgery, otologic laser procedures, myringotomy, eardrum repair etc.
Address: CH Baktawar Singh Rd, near Olympus, Medicity, Islampur Colony, Sector 38, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Contact Number: 0124 414 1414
2. Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
The department has some of the latest technologies that are used to manage different problems and diseases centred on ear, nose and throat. High tech equipment and gadgets come handy while treating various ENT diseases and conditions.
Tonsil knife, aural snare, bronchoscopy, oesophagoscopy, functional endoscopic sinus surgery, otologic laser procedures, congenital atresia ear reconstruction are some of the many surgery techniques used by the hospital.
Address: Address: 21, Greams Lane, Off Greams Road, Chennai – 600 006, Tamil Nadu State, India
Contact Number: 044 2829 3333
3. Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore
CMCH is one of the premier organizations that have some of the best instrumentations and technologies to treat all your ENT related issues. Starting from various diagnostic equipment to surgical facilities and aftercare, there is almost no ENT related disorder that is not handled by the hospital.
Address: IDA Scudder Road, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632004
Contact Number: 0416 228 1000
4. BLK Superspeciality Hospital, Delhi
They perform every surgery including cochlear implantation, brain stem implantation, tympanoplasty, stapedotomy, myringotomy, radical mastoidectomy and many other surgeries for the ear. For nose also they almost do everything. For throat too, you can count on this hospital for your problems.
Address: Pusa Rd, Radha Swami Satsang, Rajendra Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
Contact Number: 011 3040 3040
5. Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata
The hospital is well equipped to deal with the general, and emergency ENT needs of the patients. The hospital too, can run all required tests for ENT patients and can also help with needed surgeries.
Acoustic neuroma surgery, cochlear implant ear surgery, myringotomy ear drum repair, Osseo integrated bone conducting hearing system, particle repositioning maneuver, stapedectomy, tympanoplasty are some of the regular procedures carried out by the hospital.
Address: 58, Canal Circular Road, Kadapara, Phool Bagan, Kankurgachi, Kolkata, West Bengal 700054
Contact Number: 033 2320 2122
6. Inamdar Multi-specialty Hospital Pune
They offer proper diagnostic equipment like video nasal endoscopy, otoendoscopy, video tele-laryngo-pharyngoscopy, micro ear and micro laryngoscopy, audio vestibular evaluation. Treatment for deafness , and rehabilitation are some of the other benefits of visiting the hospital.
Address: Inamdar Hospital building s No. 15, Fatima Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411040
Contact Number: 020 6681 2222
7. Capital Hospital, Bhubaneswar
The hospital has standard provisions when it comes to addressing difficult and hard to treat ear, nose and throat diseases. They are fully equipped for running diagnostic tests, including biopsies for throat cancers.
They conduct numerous critical surgeries, including treatment for deafness through use of cochlear transplants.
Address: Udyan Marg, Unit 6, Ganga Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751020
Contact Number: 0674 239 1983
8. SMIMS (Sikkim Manipal Hospital), Gangtok, Sikkim
The hospital is attending to the needs of almost the entire North-East India comprising of 7 states. The state-of-the-art facilities provided by the hospital include catering to the ENT problems of people from the hills. Fungus and ear clogging is a common issue in these regions.
However, not just this much, they can handle complicated cases of deafness, different vestibular and cochlear problems, nasal and throat related issues quite efficiently and effectively.
Address: 5th Mile, NH 31A, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim 737102
Contact Number: 03592 270 389
9. Civil Hospital Aizawl, Mizoram
The Civil Hospital of Aizawl too has experienced doctors and staff when it comes to dealing with patients with ENT issues. They work in sync with Sikkim Manipal hospital in assuring appropriate ENT care to the entire seven sisters.
Several types of equipment are also available with the Civil hospital that helps in diagnosing the ENT related problems quickly.
Address: Bazar Bungkawn, Bara Bazar, Dawrpui, Aizawl, Mizoram 796001
Contact Number: 0389 232 2318
10. Amrita Hospital, Kochi, Kerala
They too have doctors with expertise to manage every sphere of ENT health including otolaryngology, deafness, vocal cord lesion, and early cancer of vocal cords, parotid and thyroid tumours, deviated nasal septum and other ENT diseases.
Address: Ponekkara, P. O, Kochi, Kerala 682041
Contact Number: 0484 668 1234
If you follow this list of ENT hospitals in India, you will reach the right hospitals where doctors can give you not only fair treatment but also valuable advice that can help you in your day-to-day living. To maintain a healthy ear, nose and throat environment, you need to follow a healthy regime.
Say no to tobacco leaves, chewing tobacco, cigarettes, excessive drinking habits, and smoking and also avoid putting sharp objects into your ears and nose to stay away from trouble.
In case you need assistance, don't forget to find out more from these hospitals about your condition.