Sector 51, Gurugram, Haryana 122001, India
Artemis Hospital, established in 2007, spread across 9 acres, is a 400 plus bed; state-of-the-art multi-specialty hospital located in Gurgaon, India.Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.Designed as one of... read moreSend Enquiry
Artemis Hospital, established in 2007, spread across 9 acres, is a 400 plus bed; state-of-the-art multi-specialty hospital located in Gurgaon, India.
Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
Designed as one of the most advanced in India, Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, comprehensive mix of inpatient and
Artemis Hospital, established in 2007, spread across 9 acres, is a 400 plus bed; state-of-the-art multi-specialty hospital located in Gurgaon, India.
Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
Designed as one of the most advanced in India, Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.
Artemis has put modern technology in the hands of renowned from across the country and abroad to set new standards in healthcare.
The medical practices and procedures followed in the hospital are research oriented and bench marked against the best in the world.
Top-notch services, in a warm, open centric environment, clubbed with affordability, has made us one of the most revered hospitals in the country.
In 2011 it received the 'Asia Pacific Hand Hygiene Excellence Award' by WHO.
Along with state-of-the-art infrastructure, the hospital excels in the fields of cardiology, CTVS Surgery, neurology, neurosurgery, Neuro interventional, oncology, Surgical Oncology, orthopedics , Spine Surgery, Organ Transplants, General Surgery ,emergency care &Women & child care
Team & specialisation
Centres of Excellence
Artemis Heart Centre
Artemis Cancer Centre
Artemis Joint Replacement & Orthopedics Centre
Artemis Neurosciences Centre
Artemis Organ Transplant Centre(Liver, Kidney,Cornea & Bone Marrow Transplant)
Artemis Minimally Invasive & Bariatric Surgery Centre
Artemis Gastrosciences Centre
Artemis Cosmetology & Plastic Surgery Centre
Artemis Pulmonology & Critical Care Centre
Artemis Women & Child Care Centre
Artemis Emergency & Trauma Centre
Starting from $650
Dermatology & Cosmetology
Starting from $1,000
Pulmonology / Chest & Sleep Medicine
Starting from $1,500
Starting from $1,500
Starting from $2,000
GI & Bariatric Surgery
Starting from $2,200
Number Of Beds
No Of Surgeon
Top 5 Cranioplasty Centres In India
- Cranioplasty is a treatment, surgery required mostly after traumatic injuries. In all age groups, the act of tumor removal or a decompress craniotomy is common causes for the surgery due to cranial defects.
- The brighter aspect of a cranioplasty is not only a repair of cranial defects, cosmetic improvement. It also improves psychological drawbacks and improves social performances.
- Epilepsy decreases after cranioplasty. But there are instances that cranioplasty surgery causes hydrocephalus, infection and brain swelling.
- In children’s below four years, if there is an intact dura meter, the cranium closure is achieved. The doctors generally wait for the cranioplasty to prevent autograft or allograft infections. In case of infection, the wait time can be from 6 months to 1 year.
- We suggest you the best places in India to deliver a timed cranioplasty.
- Cranioplasty involves usage of metals and nonmetals to repair the cranial defects caused by previous trauma, decompressive craniectomy. It is performed by filling a wide scope of synthetic materials or a bone piece that is suitable for a bone, cell condition.
- The operation may occur two times a year. Firstly to place the material and the next one is more cosmetic.
Cranioplasty Material has necessary implications:
- They are resistant to infections
- Non-dilation with Heat
- Easy to shape, not very expensive
- Ready to Use and Radiolucency
Non-Metal Cranioplasty Materials
- Celluloid, Tantalum and Methyl Methacrylate
- Polyethylene and Silicon
- Corelle, Ceramic, Courtois
- Metal Allografts
Successful Cranioplasty Surgery removes the threats and protects the brain .In the recent technology-based CT SCAN ,CAD and MRI developments, the surgery is used for cosmetics developments, accelerate and improve neurological conditions.
We suggest you the best Cranioplasty centres in India that provided end to end success.
All hospitals suggested by us adhere to the present social distancing and sanitizations plans as per international standards.
1. Fortis Hospital, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore Chennai
Fortis is one of the best destinations for Cranioplasty surgery and treatment in India. It has nine branches in Delhi, NCR itself provides world-class service to the international patients of almost 40 countries. It has 4000 operational beds and over 400 Diagnostics centres
- Provides a pre-visit teleconsultation, preoperative surgeon consultation, recuperation with follow up facilities
- Visa Assistance
- Dedicated Relationship Manager for each patient
- International Concierge Desk And stay arrangements
- Complementary Two-Way Air Transfers
- Payments Via Cash, Crédit or wire transfer is encouraged
- The group provides 31 locational options
The experienced and modern doctors handle the Brain Suite, Brain Aneurysm Coil, Traumatic Brain Injury Treatment plans and Cranioplasty complex surgery
Address: AA-299, Shaheed Udham Singh Marg, A-A Block, Poorbi Shalimar Bag, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, 110088
Phone: 011 4530 2222
2. Apollo Gleneagles, Kolkata and Delhi
The Hospital group provides International class services through its 10000-patient bed capacity and 70 hospital options across the country. The group has achieved a lifetime success award from the Neurological Society from India
Apollo hospitals are primary super-specialist tertiary healers. A patient is allowed to rest before the Cranioplasty Plan, Craniotomy for Brain Tumors. All doctors use modern technology and materials to make it a success.
Address: Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Mathura Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110076
Phone: 011 7179 1090
3. Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Artemis Hospitals are well known for experienced doctors and deals with all complications related to Neurosciences and Cranioplasty surgery. Success rate and doctors’ hands are the key advantages. India’s first JCI and NABH accredited hospital has 11 centres and 400 plus speciality doctors to serve you. The campus meets all the international standard and quality management to treat its patients.
The hospital efficiently has best doctors for Cranioplasty, Brain Movement Disorders and Deep Brain Stimulation focus, Nerve and Brachial Plexus Surgery, Radiosurgery and Cerebrovascular Surgery options and more
Address: Jacobpura, Sector 12, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Phone: +91 9711209940
4. Global Hospitals- Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
Global hospitals are a multi-chain group of Hospitals that offers more than 2000 international quality beds to their patients who need a super specialty treatment or an advanced brain, Cranioplasty surgery plan.
Hospital is located in speciality regions of the country and is considered best for all complicated and modern surgeries and multi transplant procedures. Hospital is best for International patients due to its strategic location and travel assistance. It is best for neurosurgery and Cranioplasty complication treatment plan.
Address: 35, Dr E, Dr Ernest Borges Rd, opp. Shirodkar High School, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400012
Phone: 022 6767 0202
5. Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Mumbai
The best Medical Research institute offers treatment and surgeries for all modern class and global treatment plan with international amenities. The hospital offers an 830-bed patient absorption plan with 110 critical care units.
Affordable cost, a premier trust, super speciality treatment plans and equipment’s in one roof. The highly qualified and experienced Bombay doctors make it easy, advise and perform a surgery task with excellence.
Address: 12, Vitthaldas Thackersey Marg, Near to Liberty Cinema, New Marine Lines, Marine Lines, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020Phone: 022 2206 7676
7 Best Lasik Eye Surgery Centers in India
- Lasik eye surgery has made eyeglasses passé. For who would not want to flaunt their eyes out in the open? I am sure all of us would like to get rid of the cage our eyes have to be continuously in, no matter how stylishly we wear them, we still aspire to be free from them.
- Lasik eye surgery has given hope to millions who suffer from myopia (nearsightedness), astigmatism (refractive error of the eye), &hypermetropia (farsightedness), even presbyopia (insufficiency of eyes due to ageing) in some cases.
- However, any correction or surgery if not required, should not be undertaken, so goes the adage. Like all other surgeries, even this one has its limitations and involved risks.
- Dry eyes, halos, ocular neuropathic pain and subconjunctival hemorrhage, are some of the non-serious adverse effects of Lasik surgery.
- However, flapped discs, higher-order aberrations, uveitis, slipped flap, retinal detachment, Choroidal neovascularization (CNV) and tendencies of depression and suicide (less commonly observed) in patients can be seen as more severe expressions of risks from the surgery.
- Thus, "if not required, do not attempt it" is the apparent suggestion good hospitals and doctors would provide you. However, if it becomes mandatory at some point in your life, do make sure you choose from some excellent hospitals where doctors can prevent corneal thinning in the best possible way during the surgery.
- Generally, 25-40 years is the apt age to undergo Lasik eye surgery even though the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) has approved Lasik eye surgery for patients 18 years of age and above in the United States. Doctors generally not suggest it below 25 years of age except in special cases.
- Vision correction also does not mean that you will never need glasses or lenses again. This is a myth and instead what is more appropriate to say in this regard, is that your numbers going forth might not be so high as they used to be before.
- If you are pregnant or already have thin cornea or lot of vision change prescriptions, do not attempt Lasik eye surgery. Once your power stabilizes and you do not have any power changes for six months or above, only then try a Lasik eye surgery after thorough consultation with your ophthalmologist.
So, without any further delay, let us find out which hospitals can tackle the surgery well in our country. Below we have listed seven best hospitals for Lasik eye surgery in India.
Foremost Hospitals for Lasik Eye Surgery
Some of the best hospitals where the care provided to patients during/after surgery is worth applauding are being listed below.
1. Sankara Nethralaya
If you wish to avail the latest LASIK eye surgery in India, then you could opt for Sankara Nethralaya. You can have a corneal assessment, expert counselling, pre-and post-operative customized care and even prompt follow up care.
Types of laser vision correction surgeries available at Sankara Nethralaya comprises of LASIK (Laser In-Situ Keratomileusis), Femto LASIK, PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy), Epi LASIK (Epithelial Laser-Assisted In-Situ Keratomileusis), and Wavefront-guided LASIK.
Address: No. 41 (old 18), College Road, Chennai 600 006, Tamil Nadu, India.
Contact Number: +91-44-4227 1500, +91-44-2827 1616
2. Retina Foundation and Eye Research Center
Retina Foundation is a well-reputed centre for undergoing a LASIK eye surgery. They are providing eye care facilities since 1976 and is a pioneer in Vitreo Retinal diseases.
Equipped with modern facilities and an expert panel of ophthalmologists and eye surgeons, the Retina Foundation is the best resort for any eye complains as they have a wide range of treatment and care facilities available.
Address: Near the Under bridge, Old Raj Bhavan Road, Shahi Baug, Ahmedabad - 380 004, Gujarat, India.
Contact Number: +91 - 99786 81609
3. Asian Eye Institute & Laser Centre – Mumbai
Asian Eye Institute & Laser Centre offers an excellent opportunity to undergo LASIK eye surgery and treatment in Mumbai under the guidance of Dr Hitesh Chheda.
Patients with myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism can get their vision corrected at this facility to a great degree of precision. BASIC, Customized (Wavefront guided), and BLADE LESS LASIK surgeries are conducted at this facility.
Address: 1st Floor, Satyanarayana Apartment, Off M.G. Road, Opp G.H. High School, Borivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400066.
Contact Number: 022 2894 0598
4. Acuvision Eye Hospital, Eye Clinic in Khar
Acuvision is another reliable and reputed centre for LASIK eye surgery and other comprehensive eye care solutions. Advanced technologies, digitalized machines, and a team of expert ophthalmologists help rectify a lot of eye problems.
Address: Amba Sadan Bldg, 2nd Floor, Opp Khatwari Darbar / Guess Showroom, 325, Linking Road, Khar (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400052.
Contact Number: 022 2605 9443
5. Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
This multi-speciality hospital also has an ophthalmology centre where patients suffering from myopia, hypermetropia, or astigmatism can undergo laser vision correction.
Besides this, Artemis Hospital's ophthalmology department also offers other solutions to rectify power and vision-related problems in patients such as Phaco with Multifocal IOL surgery and Implantable Collamer Lens (ICL) surgery.
Address: Sector 51, Gurugram, Haryana - 122001
Contact Number: +91 124 4511 111
6. Bombay City Eye Institute & Research Centre
A centre with complete eye care facilities, Bombay City Eye Institute & Research Centre, is another trusted place to get your vision rectified with modern solutions and surgical treatments.
Diagnostic machines like Oculyzer II (known as Pentacam- HR) and Topolyzer Vario are used for analysing the eye. The department performs refractive corrections and surgeries like bladeless LASIK, PRK (photorefractive eye surgery), ICL (implantable contact lens), CLE (Clear lens extraction) with Trifocal IOL (Trifocal intraocular lenses) and even facilitates advanced Contoura Vision (USFDA (United States Food and Drugs Administration) approved eye laser for specs removal).
Address: 5, Near Central Bank of India, Babulnath Rd, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400007
Contact Number: 022 2367 1011
7. Maxivision Super Speciality Eye Hospital
With 25 years of experience, Maxvision Eye Hospital offers a range of fixes for refractive eye errors (myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism) such as LASIK/PRK (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis /Photorefractive keratectomy), Custom LASIK, ICL (implantable Collamer lens), SMILE (Small Incision Lenticule Extraction), and Presbyopic Laser treatments.
Address: 1-11-252/1A-1D Aladdin Mansion, Near Shoppers Stop, Street Number 3, Begumpet, Hyderabad, 500 016, Telangana
Contact Number: 9390110000
So, now that you are aware of which hospitals can help you the best possible way, choose your hospital wisely. Lasik eye surgery should not be attempted as soon as you get your lenses.If there is something else that you would want to add, please drop your comments in the box below.
10 Best Mouth Cancer Treatment Hospitals In India
- Oral cancer cases account for 30% of total cancer cases in India. In women, 10.4% of all cancers are usually oral and is the second most common cancer in India. Mouth cancer is more common in rural areas of the country. Almost 14 lakh new oral cancer cases were detected last year in India alone.
- Early diagnosis of oral cancer is the only way to ensure a cure.
- Oral cancer is determined to be due to the human papillomavirus, alcohol use, betel nut, tobacco smoke components, chewing tobacco, asbestos, stem cell transplantation, and premalignant lesions. There are many other factors that are yet to be found out and could be responsible for it.
- Oral cancer management would include surgery/neck management/ radiotherapy/ immunotherapy/targeted drug therapy/ chemotherapy alongwith rehabilitation. The cancer could be in the tongue, roof of the tongue, lips, the inner lining of the cheeks, mouth floor, gums or cancer in the corner of the mouth.
- Oral cancer treatment can easily cost one around 4-5 lakhs.
- White or red speckles in the mouth, throat soreness, ear pain, facial numbness or pain, vocal changes, swallowing/ chewing or speaking problems are some of the warning signs which indicate something is wrong.
- Sarcomas, adenocarcinomas, lymphomas, oral malignant melanomas are some of the types of oral cancer, and the squamous cell carcinoma is the most common type of oral cancer found in people.
- The oral cancer survival rate in early stages is 80%-90% and thus being alert is the only way to detect it early to cure it completely.
Some of the best hospitals where you can get it treated in the best possible way are being listed below for your convenience.
Topmost oral cancer surgery hospitals in India
Standard hospitals against oral cancer are being listed below for your reference.
1. Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
Cyber Knife technology, tomotherapy H-D, Linear accelerators are some of the avant technologies used in the hospital to treat oral cancer patients. Integrated brachytherapy units, Da Vinci surgical techniques, volumetric arc therapy, SBRT/SRS technology, IGRT (image-guided radiotherapy) are some of the advanced therapeutic approaches that can be used based on the requirements of the patient. PET and C.T. scan are some of the standard testing techniques used by the hospital to detect oral cancer patients.
Address: CH Baktawar Singh Road, Sector 38, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Contact number: 0124 4141414
2. Columbia Asia Referral Hospital, Yeswanthpur, Bangalore
Usually, a proper diagnosis, a clean surgery, prophylaxis, proper radiotherapy and chemotherapy is possible within the hospital. They too have C.T. (computed tomogram) and advanced PET (positron emission tomogram) and MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) technology. The hospital also has specialized surgical facilities.
Address: 26/4, Brigade Gateway, Beside Metro, Malleswaram West, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560055
Contact number: 080 39898969
3. SL Raheja Hospital, Mumbai
An appropriate tumor board, proper treatment plan, targeted, hormonal, chemo or immunotherapies are some of the facilities available within the hospital. Surgery is an essential part of oral cancer. Once the tumor board fixes the treatment regime for the patient, specialized surgeries are planned using specific modern equipment like Cyberknife technology and so on.
Address: Raheja Rugnalaya Marg, Mahim (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400016
Contact number: 022 66529666
4. Aster Medcity, Kochi
The hospital is a quaternary healthcare hospital present in Kochi, a flagship hospital of Aster D.M. Healthcare. The hospital provides medical/surgical/radiation oncology/ palliative care.
Targeted therapy, biotherapy, metronomic chemotherapy and oral or complex chemotherapy agents can be administered into patients comfortably in this hospital as per requirements.
Address: Kuttisahib Road Cheranalloor, South Chittoor, Kochi, Kerala 682027
Contact number: 0484 6699999
5. Apollo Hospitals Chennai
Apollo Hospitals Chennai is one of the premier organizations where every year, thousands of patients get treated for oral cancer from all across the country.
They can comfortably put you through advanced surgical procedures and also help you make appropriate therapeutic choices.
Address: No.46, 7th street, Tansi Nagar, Velachery, Chennai - 600 042
Contact number: +91-44-22432370 / 3370
6. Sarvodaya Hospital, Faridabad
PET CT, Gamma camera, 6D LINAC, and international radiology are some of the specialities one can avail in this hospital. Best surgery techniques & therapeutic options are provided to patients when the tumour board plans treatment.
Address: Sec-19, Gopi Colony Old Faridabad, Faridabad, Haryana 121002
Contact number: 0129 4194444
7. Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
The hospital can help in getting you the best possible treatment and surgery. PET scan, C.T. scan, other complex diagnostic procedures, and different therapy patterns are possible within the hospital. Brachytherapy, image-guided radiotherapy are some of the best technologies used by the hospital to treat patients.
Address: Sector 51, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Contact number: 0124 451 1111
8. Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
The innovation of "extra cut" is a process which has been tried in this hospital alone. India has the highest number of oral cancer patients in the world so far. So patients have to undergo neck dissection to verify if they have oral cancer.
Volumetric arc therapy, SBRT/SRS technology, IGRT (image-guided radiotherapy), MRI, PET, CT and brachytherapy is possible almost free of cost with this hospital.
Address: Dr E Borges Road, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400012
Contact number: 022 24177000
9. Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore, Tamil Nadu
One of the best cares can be availed with the oncologists and nurses serving and taking care of the patients in this hospital. Brachytherapy, CT, PET scans and MRI (magnetic resonance imaging), biopsy, volumetric arc therapy, SBRT/SRS technology, IGRT (image-guided radiotherapy) is possible with the hospital too.
Address: Ida Scudder Road, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632004
Contact number: 0416 228 2010
10. Indian Cancer Society of Mumbai
The hospital can provide you with good care, can suggest appropriate cancer treatments and surgery facilities and also helps you get back to normal after overcoming the disease.
Address: 74, Jerbai Wadia Road, Bhoiwada, Parel, Mumbai – 400012 (India)
Contact number: 022 23513028
To conclude, we would say that no cancer can be treated entirely. What we can only do is arrest its spread and remove the part that is affected. Sometimes chemotherapy and radiotherapy are used to kill the cancerous cells in a particular area.
Oral cancer is mostly preventable if people can avoid too much alcohol, betel nut, chewing tobacco, or cigarettes. If you have any other questions, you can always reach us through the comments section.
5 Best Shoulder Replacement Surgery Hospitals in India
Shoulder replacement surgery is off late becoming a common procedure, thanks to the orthopedic experts who have made this surgery look simpler than it is in actuality. It involves replacing the damaged segments of the shoulder.
Usually, shoulders can wear off due to osteoarthritis in old age, rheumatoid arthritis, avascular necrosis and also sometimes if you have broken off your shoulder in some bad way. People with underlying diseases known to weaken the bone strength can also cause wear and tear to your shoulder bones.
A ten-year survival rate is guaranteed upto 90 % in all those who are undergoing shoulder replacement surgeries. Almost everyone undergoing such surgery can return to low impact sports quickly and even to daily activities ultimately.
Infection and loosening or dislocations of replaced portions are only quite a few significant risks of undergoing surgery. Therefore, doing it from one of the best shoulder replacement surgery hospitals in India would help in quick recovery and higher success rates.
Thus, undergoing a shoulder replacement surgery becomes a must for some people with decreased mobility and strength in the hands. Of course, we are here to tell you more about the best hospitals for shoulder replacement surgeries. If in your home someone is suffering from a shoulder pain or shoulder joint displacement and you want to find out the best places where such a surgery is comfortably possible, let’s give you a guide that can help you.
The cost of undergoing total shoulder replacement surgery can cost you somewhere between 4-5 lakhs.
Shoulder replacement surgery hospitals in India
So, here is your listing for the shoulder replacement surgery hospitals in India.
1. Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Fortis Group is one of the best hospitals for shoulder replacement surgery in India and has advanced quite a lot when it comes to their bone and joint treatment procedures in recent years. There are orthopedic surgeons, rheumatologists, physiotherapists and many more faculties that come together to make the shoulder replacement surgeries worth.
Surgeons use minimally invasive techniques for conducting joint replacement procedures. They have all the required modern machinery to treat bone and joint ailments, and with them, shoulder replacement will seem like a small modification to your body.
Address: Sector - 44, Opposite HUDA City Centre, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
Contact: 0124 716 2200
2. Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, Delhi
The orthopedic procedures are quite affordable when it comes to this hospital. Usually, the doctors are well trained, and comprehensive treatment courses are available for orthopedic related problems. It has world class ortho-surgical care facilities. They have complete provision for closing the life cycle of a bone condition within the same department.
The hospital takes every precaution to make sure the patient can make a quick recovery and can get better faster. Infection post-surgery is unheard of, by the patients who get their shoulder replacement procedures done here in the hospital.
Address: 1, 2 Press Enclave Marg, Saket Institutional Area, Saket - New Delhi - 110017
Contact:- 011 2651 5050
3. Apollo Hospital, Bangalore
Apollo Hospital group has been able to address the issues faced by the patients helping them day in and out. Thus, Apollo Hospital group is highly considered by patients who consider shoulder replacement surgeries for themselves or their near and dear ones.
The high end diagnostic machinery for conducting the accurate diagnosis of the orthopedic conditions makes it a favourite. Complex procedures are performed efficiently by the team of specialized surgeons, and the results are very satisfying.
People often have faced significantly less hassle with the way the operations are scheduled and conducted, keeping in view the patient’s needs and requirements.
Address: 21/2 (Old No. 2),14th Cross, 3rd Block, Jayanagar - Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560011
Contact: 080 - 46124444 / 30804444
4. Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Artemis is a multidisciplinary group of hospitals which jointly established the Center for Joint Replacement & Orthopedics department.
Usually, it addresses the shoulder replacement process for several patients. Specialized machinery is used for treatments like sports medicine injuries, reconstruction of ankle post injury, and accidents are addressed appropriately.
The hospital has advanced operation theatres and post-operative units for better recovery in proper environments. The doctors always strive to establish advanced surgical means to address the different orthopedic issues with which patients visit the hospital.
Address: Jacobpura, Sector 12 - Gurgaon, Haryana - 122001
Contact: +91 124 4511 111
5. Sahyadri Hospitals, Pune
Sahyadri Hospitals are one of the oldest hospital chains, and the group has served some 50 lakh patients to date. The orthopedic department has some of the best doctors and surgeons at your disposal.
Sports medicine is essentially practiced. Shoulder joint replacement procedures are carried out with high precision and success rates.
The hospital believes in offering minimal invasive surgeries to their patients. They maintain a high satisfaction rate among patients. Shoulder replacement surgeries are quite frequently performed, and people have often resumed normal life after undergoing surgery.
So, if one of your own or you suffer from such a condition, then follow the above list of hospitals to make your shoulder replacement surgery wholly hassle-free and easy.
Fear not! Shoulder replacement, when done from these good hospitals, can help in increasing the quality of living immensely. If you’re suffering from intense shoulder pain that has now become chronic, or your hands cannot move around well, make sure you undergo the shoulder replacement surgery hospitals in India as soon as possible.