New Delhi, India
Dr. B L Kapur, an eminent Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, set up a Charitable Hospital in 1930 at Lahore. In 1947, he moved to post-partition India and set up a Maternity Hospital at Ludhiana. In 1956Send Enquiry
- Dr. B L Kapur, an eminent Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, set up a Charitable Hospital in 1930 at Lahore. In 1947, he moved to post-partition India and set up a Maternity Hospital at Ludhiana. In 1956 on the invitation of the then Prime Minister, Dr. B L Kapur initiated the project for setting up a 200 bed hospital in Delhi.
- Dr. B L Kapur, an eminent Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, set up a Charitable Hospital in 1930 at Lahore. In 1947, he moved to post-partition India and set up a Maternity Hospital at Ludhiana. In 1956 on the invitation of the then Prime Minister, Dr. B L Kapur initiated the project for setting up a 200 bed hospital in Delhi. The hospital was inaugurated by the Prime Minister, Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru on 2nd January, 1959.
- By 1984, when the hospital celebrated its Silver Jubilee, it was an expanding hospital well on its way to becoming Delhiâ€™s premier multispecialty institute. Services offered included General Surgery, Ophthalmology, ENT, Dentistry, Pulmonology, Intensive Care and Orthopedics, apart from mother & child care.
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital has a unique combination of the best in class technology, put to use by the best names in the professional circles to ensure world-class health care to all patients. Spread on five acres of land, with a capacity of 650 beds, BLK Super Speciality Hospital is one of the largest tertiary care private hospitals in the country, BLK has consistently ranked amongst the Top 10 Multi Super Specialty Hospitals in Delhi NCR. The outpatient services are spread on two floors with 60 consultation rooms. All ambulatory services have been designed with intent to create dedicated aides for all specialities, with their interventional services in close vicinity. Therefore, whether it is the proximity of diagnostic services and blood bank to the emergency or one of the best Endoscopy suites to ensure timely and efficient services, the infrastructure speaks volumes about BLK's commitment to 'PASSION FOR HEALING'.
- The hospital has 17 state-of-the-art well equipped modular operation theatres with three stage air filtration and gas scavenging system to ensure patient safety. All the Operation Theatres are fitted with best in class pendants, operating lights, anaesthesia work stations and advanced information management system.
- The Hospital has one of the biggest critical care programmes in the region with 125 beds in different intensive care units viz Medical, Surgical, Cardiac, Paediatrics, Neonatology, Neurosciences and Organ Transplant. All critical care beds are in the close vicinity of the Operation Theatre complex for easy accessibility and continuity of care. Each Critical care unit is equipped with high end patient monitoring devices, ventilators and dedicated isolation rooms. Facilities for haemodialysis, CRRT, SLED, endoscopy and bronchoscopy are available 24X7 by the bedside.
- Liver and Renal Transplant Centres have been equipped with dedicated ICUs with individual hepafilters, specialized instruments and equipments, Veno-venous bypass system and dedicated anaesthesia equipment.
- The Hospital has specialized birthing suites with telemetric foetal monitors to follow the progression of labor, and also the facility for the family to stay with the patient during the labor. A dedicated operation theatre adjacent to the labour room helps in shortening the response time in case there is a need to conduct the delivery through surgical means.
- The Hospital's advanced Building Management System provides for multi-tiered access control, electronic security systems with integrated CCTVs spanning across the facility and advanced fire management system amongst other utilities. The Hospital is the first in NCR to install and start using automatic pneumatic chute system to enhance the efficiency and efficacy of health care delivery.
- The whole campus is Wi-Fi enabled, with the vision of the Hospital becoming the first truly paper-less healthcare facility in the country. BLK has top of the line Hospital Information System (HIS) system which is seemingly connected across outpatient, inpatient and diagnostic areas. The system has facility for contemporary electronic medical records (EMR) with remote-accessibility enabling ongoing consultation to patients from distance as well.
Team & specialisation
GI & Bariatric Surgery
Starting from $2,000
Starting from $2,700
Starting from $4,100
Starting from $5,500
Starting from $6,600
Starting from $7,000
Number Of Beds
No Of Surgeon
Top 10 ENT Centers In India
- Ear, nose and throat (Otorhinolaryngology) are a separate division in the medical field than the other divisions of health. ENT doctors and ENT surgeons specialize in dealing with three sense organs of our body- the ear (hearing), nose (smelling) and throat (to an extent taste buds).
- Ear pain, nasal obstructions, and tonsillitis are some of the common problems for which patients most often visit an ENT doctor.
- However, various other complications can also shift you to the ENT centres and ENT doctors.
- Have you heard of sinusitis or nasal septum deviation? These are the most typical issues you might have heard needs medical intervention.
- Suppose you have severe issues like pituitary tumor, Ramsay Hunt syndrome, benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, Bell's Palsy, mastoiditis and some other such problems, in that case, you might have to consult the ENT doctors and surgeons.
- These are some of the most sensitive organs and thus require utmost care and protection. Whenever you are planning to visit an ENT specialist ensure you do go to the right doctor and visit the right hospitals.
- After all, your sense organs are vital for your survival. Ignoring their welfare can drop you into more serious troubles since these organs are directly connected to your nerves and the neural system.
- Let's find out which all hospitals can bring good facilities and sound care to those suffering from ENT issues. We will also tell you about the different facilities that these hospitals bring to your ENT health. More or less, the hospitals listed below have the same facilities and standard care opportunities, and you must look closely at them before choosing the compatible one for you or your loved ones.
Outstanding ENT centres in India
Here are the names of 10 ENT centres that can bring relief to your ENT problems, if you have any-
1. Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
The doctors here are fully qualified to overcome different problems of the ear, nose and throat which includes but is not restricted to deafness, vocal cord lesion, early cancer of vocal cords, sleep apnea, parotid and thyroid tumors, nasal polyps, sleep apnea and even vertigo.
Some of the commonest surgery techniques performed in the hospital is acoustic neuroma surgery, labyrinthectomy, cyber knife radio surgery, otologic laser procedures, myringotomy, eardrum repair etc.
Address: CH Baktawar Singh Rd, near Olympus, Medicity, Islampur Colony, Sector 38, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Contact Number: 0124 414 1414
2. Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
The department has some of the latest technologies that are used to manage different problems and diseases centred on ear, nose and throat. High tech equipment and gadgets come handy while treating various ENT diseases and conditions.
Tonsil knife, aural snare, bronchoscopy, oesophagoscopy, functional endoscopic sinus surgery, otologic laser procedures, congenital atresia ear reconstruction are some of the many surgery techniques used by the hospital.
Address: Address: 21, Greams Lane, Off Greams Road, Chennai – 600 006, Tamil Nadu State, India
Contact Number: 044 2829 3333
3. Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore
CMCH is one of the premier organizations that have some of the best instrumentations and technologies to treat all your ENT related issues. Starting from various diagnostic equipment to surgical facilities and aftercare, there is almost no ENT related disorder that is not handled by the hospital.
Address: IDA Scudder Road, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632004
Contact Number: 0416 228 1000
4. BLK Superspeciality Hospital, Delhi
They perform every surgery including cochlear implantation, brain stem implantation, tympanoplasty, stapedotomy, myringotomy, radical mastoidectomy and many other surgeries for the ear. For nose also they almost do everything. For throat too, you can count on this hospital for your problems.
Address: Pusa Rd, Radha Swami Satsang, Rajendra Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
Contact Number: 011 3040 3040
5. Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata
The hospital is well equipped to deal with the general, and emergency ENT needs of the patients. The hospital too, can run all required tests for ENT patients and can also help with needed surgeries.
Acoustic neuroma surgery, cochlear implant ear surgery, myringotomy ear drum repair, Osseo integrated bone conducting hearing system, particle repositioning maneuver, stapedectomy, tympanoplasty are some of the regular procedures carried out by the hospital.
Address: 58, Canal Circular Road, Kadapara, Phool Bagan, Kankurgachi, Kolkata, West Bengal 700054
Contact Number: 033 2320 2122
6. Inamdar Multi-specialty Hospital Pune
They offer proper diagnostic equipment like video nasal endoscopy, otoendoscopy, video tele-laryngo-pharyngoscopy, micro ear and micro laryngoscopy, audio vestibular evaluation. Treatment for deafness , and rehabilitation are some of the other benefits of visiting the hospital.
Address: Inamdar Hospital building s No. 15, Fatima Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411040
Contact Number: 020 6681 2222
7. Capital Hospital, Bhubaneswar
The hospital has standard provisions when it comes to addressing difficult and hard to treat ear, nose and throat diseases. They are fully equipped for running diagnostic tests, including biopsies for throat cancers.
They conduct numerous critical surgeries, including treatment for deafness through use of cochlear transplants.
Address: Udyan Marg, Unit 6, Ganga Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751020
Contact Number: 0674 239 1983
8. SMIMS (Sikkim Manipal Hospital), Gangtok, Sikkim
The hospital is attending to the needs of almost the entire North-East India comprising of 7 states. The state-of-the-art facilities provided by the hospital include catering to the ENT problems of people from the hills. Fungus and ear clogging is a common issue in these regions.
However, not just this much, they can handle complicated cases of deafness, different vestibular and cochlear problems, nasal and throat related issues quite efficiently and effectively.
Address: 5th Mile, NH 31A, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim 737102
Contact Number: 03592 270 389
9. Civil Hospital Aizawl, Mizoram
The Civil Hospital of Aizawl too has experienced doctors and staff when it comes to dealing with patients with ENT issues. They work in sync with Sikkim Manipal hospital in assuring appropriate ENT care to the entire seven sisters.
Several types of equipment are also available with the Civil hospital that helps in diagnosing the ENT related problems quickly.
Address: Bazar Bungkawn, Bara Bazar, Dawrpui, Aizawl, Mizoram 796001
Contact Number: 0389 232 2318
10. Amrita Hospital, Kochi, Kerala
They too have doctors with expertise to manage every sphere of ENT health including otolaryngology, deafness, vocal cord lesion, and early cancer of vocal cords, parotid and thyroid tumours, deviated nasal septum and other ENT diseases.
Address: Ponekkara, P. O, Kochi, Kerala 682041
Contact Number: 0484 668 1234
If you follow this list of ENT hospitals in India, you will reach the right hospitals where doctors can give you not only fair treatment but also valuable advice that can help you in your day-to-day living. To maintain a healthy ear, nose and throat environment, you need to follow a healthy regime.
Say no to tobacco leaves, chewing tobacco, cigarettes, excessive drinking habits, and smoking and also avoid putting sharp objects into your ears and nose to stay away from trouble.
In case you need assistance, don't forget to find out more from these hospitals about your condition.
10 Best Hernia Surgery Hospitals In India
- The term hernia refers to an abnormal exit of a tissue mass through the normal cavity, inside which the tissue remains typically in our body.
- Usual risk factors are smoking, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pregnancy, obesity, previous appendectomy, collagen vascular disease or dialysis.
- Almost 27% of men develop hernia, and 3% of women develop hernia at some or the other point of their lives.
- Groin hernias are astonishingly more common before one year of age or after 50 years of age. Apart from a bulge, some people often complain of pain when hernia occurs.
- Often treatment of inguinal, femoral, umbilical, incision, diaphragmatic and other types of hernia include truss technique, surgery following appropriate recovery.
- Truss technique is the use of a specific type of surgical appliance (pad and a belt) to support the herniated area.
- Laparoscopic surgery is the best surgery type for rectifying hernias present in the body.
- Mostly one can return home within one day of surgery and can lead a completely normal life post that point.
- Hernia repair is considered a cheap process, and you can get it done within 10,000 rupees.
Some of the best facilities for surgery, truss and aftercare are provided by the below-mentioned hospitals.
Best hospitals for Hernia Repair
Some of the best hospitals for hernia repair are being suggested below.
1. Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai
The surgery department has the latest technologies for conducting the laparoscopic correction of hernia. Laparoscopic surgery is also known as key-hole surgery or minimally invasive surgery and is quite successfully performed in the hospital for all kinds of hernia.
Patients can leave the hospital in a day when receiving this kind of surgery.
Address: 15 Dr Deshmukh Marg, Pedder Road, G Deshmukh Marg, Kemps Corner, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400026.
Phone Number: 022 66573200
2. Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
The hospital successfully performs repair for all the hernia types like inguinal, umbilical, hiatal or femoral hernia.
The doctors in the surgery department are quite confident when performing laparoscopic corrections and a surgical mesh is applied at the site where the intestines enter the inguinal canal.
Address: Sector 51, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Phone Number: 0124 4511111
3. BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
The surgery unit of BLK Super Speciality Hospital is exceptionally well equipped to undergo the hernia repair surgery. The recurrence rate of hernia after hernia repair, done in this hospital is considerably low.
Doctors, here can perform both forms of hernia repair- open and laparoscopic hernia repair surgery.
Laparoscopic surgery is slightly more expensive due to the increased cost of operating room-time.
Address: Pusa Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
Phone Number: 011 30403040
4. Apollo Hospital, Chennai
The hospital is well equipped for such a simple procedure as hernia repair. Usually, open surgeries and laparoscopic surgeries are dealt differently. Post-surgery recovery rate is almost 100% after hernia repair.
Complications from this surgery are also significantly less when compared to many other places.
Address: No. 21, Greams Lane, Off. Greams Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600006
Phone Number: 044 28290200
5. Nehru Memorial Techno Global Hospital, Kolkata
Nehru Memorial Techno Global Hospital caters to the needs of patients from Eastern India. Hernia repair is widespread, and almost 100% efficiency is reached in patients. Post-op remission rate is excellent and only 1% of patients return to the hospital with further complaints after hernia repair.
Address: 6 Barasat Road, Lalkuthi, Barrackpore, Opp. Lalkuthi Telephone Exchange, Barrackpur Cantonment, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700120
Phone Number: 033 66303030
6. Indus hospital, Shimla
Hernia repair surgery is efficiently conducted in this hospital. The hospital symbolizes quality treatment for the patients, and this surgery is performed efficiently in the hospital. The hospital is quite a standard facility and efficiently manages the post-op aftercare facility. It is a chain of hospitals present in northern India.
Address: Indus Hospital Indus Drive, Mount Jakhoo, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh - 171002
Phone Number: +911772841401
7. Medanta Hospital Ranchi
The hospital takes up hernia repair surgery, and almost every patient who comes here with the complaint goes back satisfied with the treatment and surgical facilities available for hernia patients in the hospital.
Laparoscopic surgery is correctly performed in the hospital, aside open surgeries to cure hernia.
Address: P.O.: Irba, P.S: Ormanjhi, National Highway 33, Ranchi, Jharkhand 835217
Phone Number: +91 651 712 3100
8. Aster Medicity, Kochi
Aster Medicity Kochi is one of the facilities where the diagnostic tests, surgery facilities and aftercare of hernia repair is efficiently performed within the hospital premise. The gastroenterology department of the Aster Medicity hospital is fully equipped for complete care of patients who undergo hernia repair surgery in the hospital.
Address: Kuttisahib Road, Cheranelloor, South Chittoor, Kochi, Kerala 682027
Phone Number: +91 484 66 99 999
9. Fortis Hospital, Bangalore
Like any other standard hospital, Fortis Bangalore can competently handle hernia repair procedure.
The hospital has ultrasonography, C.T. scan and MRI procedure to detect the hernia when the diagnosis is not visible.
Address: 14, Cunningham Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560052
Contact: 080 41994444
10. Medicover Hospitals Madhapur, Hyderabad
Medicover is a chain of hospitals in southern India and is part of Europe’s Healthcare Group and provides expert care to patients who arrive at the hospital for hernia repair.
The hospital is proficient in different forms of surgery and hernia repair, its diagnosis, rectification and post-care are quite successfully handled by the hospital.
Address: Behind Cyber Towers, IBIS Hotels Lane, Hitec City, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500081
Contact: 040 6833 4455
To conclude, we would say that anyone suffering from hernia can quickly get rid of the condition by either a repair and in case you do not want to conduct a surgery immediately you can try a Truss technique for some days.
This is true, a small procedure and will take a few weeks to recover completely. During the first few days, you might be instructed to abstain from heavy exercise and lifting weights. Visit one of the hospitals mentioned above for confident relief from the condition.
Follow the instructions for quick healing, and then in some days, you can completely forget your pain and discomfort.
10 Best Bypass Surgery Hospitals in India
Heart bypass surgery is used to improve the blood flow into the heart. A surgeon usually would take blood vessels from another area of the body and would graft it in the blocked blood vessel. The best part, however, is the wonderful treatment facilities available in the country. India hosts some of the best cardiac surgery hospitals.
Usually, bypass surgeries can be of four types- single, double, triple & quadruple types.
When an obstruction is built in the arterial walls, lesser and lesser amount of blood flows into and out of the heart, and this obstruction (plaque) keeps growing. This obstructive disease is known as coronary artery disease (CAD) or atherosclerosis.
Let us immediately browse you through the different well-equipped cardiac institutes that can help you from losing your loved ones to this relatively simple disease of modern times.
Most efficient bypass surgery hospitals in India
Some of the best heart surgery hospitals in India include,
1. Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai
Asian Heart Institute in Mumbai is one of the best treatment centres for bypass surgery patients. The hospital has completed 18000 bypass surgeries so far, and the success rate of these cardiac surgeries is 99.83%.
Address: G / N Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai 400 051, Maharashtra, India.
Contact: 022 6698 6666
2. Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, Delhi
The hospital can admit almost 500 patients at a single time. Medical facilities are at par with the International standards. It is known to be the best hospital for heart surgery in India and has some of the best in-house cardiologists.
They have ECMO (Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation) therapy for heart & lung failure patients. Electrophysiological studies, 3 Tesla, 256 slice-CT (computed tomogram) scanner and other diagnostic technologies are also available in the hospital, which helps in better diagnosis and hence better treatment.
Address: 1, 2, Press Enclave Road, Mandir Marg, Saket, Delhi - 110017
Contact: 011 2651 5050
3. PGIMER Chandigarh
The advanced cardiac centre is a 210 bedded cardiac centre which began in 2009. The centre has a 46 bedded cardiac surgery and coronary care unit. It has three wholly equipped cardiac cath labs with coronary angioplasty facilities.
The centre has four operation theatres with modular designs. These operation theatres are equipped for performing cardiothoracic surgeries in adults as well as children. The centre is well equipped with proper diagnostic techniques & facilities.
The centre is conducting 1500 cardiac surgeries every year.
Address: Sector 12, opposite Punjab University, Chandigarh 160012
Contact: 0172 275 5569
4. The Wockhardt Heart Institute, Mumbai
The Heart Institute is a unique 350 bedded hospital. It is a separate unit within the hospital and looks exclusively into the management of cardiac disorders. It has a 100 bedded ICU (Intensive Care Unit). There is a separate department to carry out the electrophysiological studies in the hospital.
Address: 1877, Doctor Anandrao Nair Marg, Near Agripada Police Station, Mumbai Central East, Mumbai 400011.
Phone: 082911 01001
5. BLK Heart Center, Delhi
The BLK Heart Center, Delhi is a facility that is the largest tertiary care facility in the current times. It is one of the most competent heart bypass surgery hospitals in India, which was established to take care of heart patients. It gets patients from the Middle East nations, Afghanistan, Maldives and even from Europe.
It is a 24-bed intensive coronary care unit. There are very distinct & different facilities for treating heart failure, hypertension and arrhythmic disorders.
Community Heart Awareness & Prevention Program (CHAPP) of the heart centre creates awareness about the cardiac issues across the entire country.
Address: BLK Super Speciality Hospital, Pusa Road, New Delhi-110005
Contact: +91-11-3065 3888
6. Continental Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences, Hyderabad
Continental Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences, Hyderabad is part of the Parkway Pantai group. It has multiple hospitals across the country. The Continental Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences is the department that looks after the cardiac issues of patients. Medical expertise and modern technology have provided the institution with a highly reliable position in the country when it comes to cardiac care.
The hospital takes pride in possessing the first high definition CT (computed tomogram) scan technology.
Address: Continental Hospital Plot No. 3, Road No. 2, IT & Financial District, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500035.
Phone: 040 6700 0000
7. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi
The cardiology wing was established in 1982. It has served many patients since the time of its inception. The hospital has a dedicated 200-bed facility for cardiovascular surgeries and cardiology unit as a whole. There are 2 ICU (intensive care units) with seven fully equipped operation theatres.
The hospital has some of the best doctors and facilities for carrying out bypass surgeries in patients. Most of the patients find good economic amenities while visiting the hospital for bypass surgeries. Loaded with medical facilities and technologies, the hospital aims to treat a maximum number of patients and caters to the need of the economically challenged community of the country.
Address: Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029
Contact: +91-11-26588500 / 26588700
8. Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research, Bangalore
The government of Karnataka owns this institute. It is an autonomous body and caters to the need for cardiac patients from all subdivisions of the society. It is a 600-bed hospital that is equipped with 5 Cath Labs, seven operational theatres, round the clock services and non-invasive labs.
The institute has good facilities when it comes to taking care of cardiac patients.
Address: Jayanagar 9th Block, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore - 560069
Contact: 080 2297 7260
9. Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore
CMCH Vellore is one of the pioneer institutes capable of giving you art-of-life care facilities when it comes to the cardiac research centre. There are elaborate arrangements for cardiac patients who visit the hospital both domestic and international places. The hospital has performed some of the most critical cardiac surgeries and numerous successful bypass surgeries in the past.
Address: IDA Scudder Rd, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632004.
Contact: 0416 228 1000
10. Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune
It is one of the oldest medical facilities in Pune. The cardiac centre is the second-largest heart care centre in India. Often families with patients suffering from cardiac issues and congenital heart diseases visit the hospital.
The clinic is equipped with three advanced cath labs and four fully equipped operation theatres for cardiac surgeries. A record number of bypass surgeries have been done by the cardiologists practising in Ruby Hall.
Address: 40, Sassoon Road, Pune, Maharashtra – 411001
Contact: 020 2616 3391
To conclude, whenever you have some cardiac issues to address, these few places mentioned above can undoubtedly help you immensely. Choose any of these places according to your budget. All of them are well equipped to help you in every possible way to address bypass surgery issues.
10 Best Liver Transplant Centers in India
India is one of the most sought after destinations for organ transplant destinations in the world. Here is the list of Top 10 Liver transplant centers in India, which will guide you to find which one is best for you.
The country’s advanced healthcare system, supported by state-of-the-art infrastructure, the latest technology and a trained medical staff, provides a cost-effective option to the patients. These are major reasons why overseas patients prefer medical travel locations such as India for their treatment. They can not only expect a high quality of clinical services, but warm hospitality and a comfortable stay during the procedure.
The top hospitals across various cities, including Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and others, offer a comprehensive liver transplant program for domestic and international patients. They have an excellent success rate for liver transplant surgery in India. The benefit of affordable liver transplant prices in India is another lucrative reason for choosing this country.
When you consider getting the liver transplant done in India, there may be many questions that may come in your mind.
This list will answer your related queries and give you an overview of 10 best hospitals in India that perform this surgery with best procedures and techniques.
1. Medanta – The Medicity, Gurugram
The Medicity is amongst India’s largest and most renowned multi-super specialty healthcare center with 1250 beds, 29 super specialty units and more than 800 accomplished doctors.
Medanta is renowned for providing world-class service to its patients.
Supported by state-of-art infrastructure, all the departments in the hospital are fully equipped with the cutting-edge technology, modular Operation Theatre and modernized monitoring systems in ICU.
Since the hospital provides a world class liver transplant service at a fraction of the cost of the Western centers, foreign patients regularly travel to the center for liver transplants and other advanced liver surgery.
2. Indraprastha Apollo Hospital -New Delhi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is a flagship hospital of India’s foremost healthcare groups, the Apollo Group. It is a highly renowned multi-specialty facility that offers tertiary and quaternary care services to domestic and international patients.
The 695 bed hospital is outfitted with the most modern technology for diagnostics as well as therapeutic purposes.
It is the first Hospital in India to perform a Pediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
The hospital has won many national and international accolades, and continues to be one of the top healthcare service providers in India.
3. BLK Super Specialty Hospital - New Delhi
BLK Super Specialty Hospital has a unique combination of the best in class technology, put to use by the best names in the professional circles to ensure world-class health care to all patients.
BLK Institute for Digestive & Liver Diseases provides patient-centric, comprehensive, state-of-the-art care with compassion to patients with GI, Liver, Biliary and Pancreatic diseases under one roof.
It is one of the most advanced centers in Northern India with highly qualified and experienced manpower, Physicians and Surgeons, Critical Care Doctors, Interventional Radiologists, technicians, nurses, other support staff, all dedicated to Gastroenterology and Hepatology for many decades.
4. Artemis Hospital - Gurugram
Artemis Hospital was established in July 2007 by Apollo Tyres Ltd, one of the leading tyre manufacturers in India.
Spread across 9 acres, Artemis is a 400 plus bed; state-of-the-art, multi-specialty hospital located in Gurgaon.
Designed as one of the most advanced hospitals in India, Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services. Artemis is the first JCI & NABH accredited Hospital in Gurgaon.
5. Max Super Specialty Hospital - New Delhi
Max Super Specialty Hospital, is one of the premier names in the healthcare world.
A 500+ bedded facility offers treatment across all medical disciplines and other ancillary services.
A team of highly trained professionals backed by remarkable experience work at Max Hospital to provide effective care and the best clinical outcomes.
This hospital is one the busiest and a very popular destination for liver transplantation in India.
Many patients from overseas chose to come here for their treatment as the outcomes have been phenomenally successful.
6. Primus Super Specialty Hospital - New Delhi
Primus Super Specialty Hospital is a state of the art multi specialty hospital, conveniently located in the heart of India’s capital, New Delhi.
The infrastructure of the hospital and the quiet environment are conducive to faster recovery, health and wellbeing.
With prominent surgeons from across the globe all under one roof, excellent infrastructure and state of art advanced technology, Primus Super Specialty Hospital has set new benchmarks in Medical care.
7. Fortis Memorial Research Institute - Gurugram
Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) is a multi-super-specialty, quaternary care hospital with an enviable international faculty, reputed clinicians, including super-sub-specialists and specialty nurses, supported by cutting edge technology.
A premium referral hospital, it endeavors to be the Mecca of Healthcare for Asia Pacific and beyond.
8. Aster Medcity - Kochi
Aster Medcity is the first hospital in the world to perform a simultaneous live-donor liver and kidney transplant on a 20-month old toddler weighing just 7 kilograms and simultaneous liver transplants in one-year old identical twins who suffered liver failure due to accidental poisoning - a first-of-its-kind case in the world.
The Integrated Liver Care Unit at Aster Medcity offers highly-advanced services for comprehensive management of complex liver diseases and
Hepato-Pancreato biliary diseases in both adults and children.
9. Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences - Bangalore
The Liver Transplant and HPB surgery team at Narayana Health is among the most experienced in India.
You get the treatment for end-stage liver disease(liver cirrhosis), unresectable liver tumor or metabolic liver disease; meeting the criteria for liver transplant.
The team has extensive experience of doing complex hepatobiliary surgery for both benign and malignant diseases using open and laparoscopic approach. We are a reputed liver transplant hospital in India trusted by patients from India and across the world.
10. Apollo Hospital - Chennai
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road Chennai, the flagship hospital of the Apollo Group was established in 1983.
Revolutionizing the healthcare sector, the hospital has over 60 departments spearheaded by internationally trained doctors, state-of-the-art facilities for various health disorders and cutting-edge medical procedures, that makes it the most preferred destinations for patients from across India and around the globe.